Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

DX Dark Knight Armor CBBE BS Conversion

This is a conversion of DeserterX's awesome DX Dark Knight Armor. Comes with Bodyslide Support and HDT HighHeels. I did not add any HDT to the mod because it would appear unrealistic. I will also upload it to the nexus later.

Changes Made

Added optional bodyslide zaps for the dagger, skirt, Belt, panty and pauldrons.

Added 6 custom sliders to the amulet which can be used to fix clipping.

Made a slider for the shield to change it position.

This is a standalone mod. All credits go to DeserterX for creating this awesome armor.

DX Dark Knight 1.png

DX_Dark_Knight_Armor_CBBE_Bodyslide.7z

13 minutes ago, Submaxie said:

DX Dark Knight Armor CBBE BS Conversion

This is a conversion of DeserterX's awesome DX Dark Knight Armor. Comes with Bodyslide Support and HDT HighHeels. I did not add any HDT to the mod because it would appear unrealistic. I will also upload it to the nexus later.

Changes Made

Added optional bodyslide zaps for the dagger, skirt, Belt, panty and pauldrons.

Added 6 custom sliders to the amulet which can be used to fix clipping.

Made a slider for the shield to change it position.

This is a standalone mod. All credits go to DeserterX for creating this awesome armor.

DX Dark Knight 1.png

DX_Dark_Knight_Armor_CBBE_Bodyslide.7z 113.38 MB · 1 download

? thank you for the conversion

37 minutes ago, Delite said:

Thank you!

23 minutes ago, Lost Resolution said:

? thank you for the conversion

Suit yourselves guys but you don't have to quote EVERYTHING in a post. If you highlight some text, or a picture, or anything, you can then mouse over he highlighted part and hit "Quote Selection." I like looking at these fine outfits too but when you do that it can cause issues with the site - slowing it down, and it actually makes it harder to find the appropriate post when you want it (since there are so many copies of the pictures.

More tips on posting can be found here:

25 minutes ago, ModdedBD said:

Hello every one, was wondering if anyone was able to make those two here into CBBE? i know its alot to ask for two but the look amazing.

Download link https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4dnmes6hvk688/ModsFixed

https://www.patreon.com/posts/high-slit-dress-42106251

https://www.patreon.com/posts/showyourbra-anys-42675299

Project updates: Besides Personal ones:

I'm currently working on Mystique 2 and Anys Ancient Outfit from Armistice.

0Ravena0's Heart Bikini is done (with some breast squish) and Demon Armor is (2/3 Sets) Done.

image.png.5393dfd58c3b9c038718809a3ad4d71d.png

@Bamatias I also got permission from Rektas to port Sexy Tenis

8 hours ago, stillsnow said:

I guess I can try my luck once again. Anyone interested in converting Desert Wind to CBBE Bodyslide?

By request . . . Desert Wind CBBE HDT BS LE  by Nausicaa (2012)  Low poly outfit that clips on larger anatomies. Bra has 2 layers of mesh that reacts separately to changes so gaps appear between layers. 

2020-10.jpg

Desert Wind CBBE HDT BS LE.7z

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

[Rektas] Restless CBBE HDT BS LE  A collection of sexy teddy's in 14 styles.  SE port. Be sure to accessorize for maximum appeal.  Any suggestion or comments welcomed. Photos  :heart: . :thumbsup: appreciated  Enjoy!!

SS002.jpg

[Rektas]Restless CBBE HDT BS LE.7z 89.86 MB · 41 downloads

I got an error from Bslide when I installed this.

Something about a missing .nif.

I didn't understand the message.

12 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Neither do I. Need more information.

When I try to Batch Build I get this error:

The following sets failed:

Restless: Unable to load input nif: C:\Program Files\...\Caliente Tools\Bodyslide\ShapeData\1Restless\Restless Suit.nif

**** {Rektas] Restless Fix****  I updated the main post with corrected files. For those of you who downloaded the original files please delete the CalienteTools files 0Restless & 1Restless in both ShapeData and SliderSets. Replace them with the 2Restless files below to the appropriate folders. I lost the correct ShapeData file somewhere in the shuffle and used the old file without thinking. The ShapeData and SliderSet must match so you will have to replace both together. Really appreciate the timely heads up on the error. 

[Rektas] Restless UPD v.1.7z

16 hours ago, Irishredneck said:

Can I do a one-bump?

This is a sexy outfit, and I think it got flooded.

Ok fine. I already backported it to LE but the bodyslide files could not be converted. The BS sliders in SE and LE are different. I will have to remake the bodyslide files. It will take some time.