Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

34 minutes ago, Submaxie said:

Latex Underwear CBBE BS HDT

This was requested a long time ago. NIND had accepted the request but had some technical issues with this outfit. I faced no issues while converting this.

Comes in two colors, black and red. Also has transparent versions. Created by 0Ravena0.

This is a standalone mod.

The stockings and gloves are from another mod.

Latex Underwear CBBE BS HDT.7z 6.13 MB · 0 downloads

Noice..... was on the back back burner lol.  Issue ended up being due to my Audio Driver completely breaking nifskope/ bodyslide preview.  

Great job!

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Update:  There was no body inside of the original mod (so clipping isn't an issue)  this obviously provides a problem when one wants to add a transparent variant though..... 

I will take on this challenge.

You are sooooo brave. LOL You can use the 'absent' body technique with some shoes and gloves so there is nothing inside for clipping. or making it fit, If you need one for transparency reasons where you need flesh showing. Situate the item as close to a matching position as possible, then shrink the necessary body parts to fit inside but not clip. Be sure you set the temp body 32 to keep from having two instances of the body at the same time. 

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

You are sooooo brave. LOL You can use the 'absent' body technique with some shoes and gloves so there is nothing inside for clipping. or making it fit, If you need one for transparency reasons where you need flesh showing. Situate the item as close to a matching position as possible, then shrink the necessary body parts to fit inside but not clip. Be sure you set the temp body 32 to keep from having two instances of the body at the same time. 

Oh your highness... while you may be Queen in the court of CBBE, I am not longer the court Jester!    Maybe more a magician of some sort at this point :P

In plain English:  That was my first thought as well, and what you see in the screenshot I posted.

13 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Oh your highness... while you may be Queen in the court of CBBE, I am not longer the court Jester!    Maybe more a magician of some sort at this point :P

In plain English:  That was my first thought as well, and what you see in the screenshot I posted.

You were never the court jester, NIND. You came in, arms waving, spurs kicking, holding that rope and riding that bull to exhaustion. You have certainly earned your place at our table. Wasn't sure you knew the technique, so I mentioned it.

Greetings, I admire your work guys, it's really impressive.

I would be very happy, if you could convert this mod for me. It's with a standalone body and since i'm kinf of a noob at this kind of stuff, it would be cool if you could do this to me.

Now, this mods has a lot of items. And for me it would be enough to have the thighhigh boots converted with a bodyslide file (it's "ts_thighboots3" and "ts_thighboots3gnd" in meshes\armor\ts\slickarmour\accessories) Here is the link to the mod: (it's the thighhighs you can see in the image)

932801201851414.jpg

2 hours ago, XDsnow said:

hello could anyone help convert a few outfits to CBBE HDT bodyslide?

1. https://www.patreon.com/posts/calypso-outfit-41753705
  2. https://www.patreon.com/posts/pledge-dress-42235027
  3. https://www.patreon.com/posts/delilah-dress-41333127

much thx, these outfits are great and all but they have no HDT.

the link to the folder where these can be found

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4dnmes6hvk688/ModsFixed

The calypso dress is already converted by Sorceress and the delilah dress looks similar to the calypso dress

12 hours ago, Submaxie said:

The calypso dress is already converted by Sorceress and the delilah dress looks similar to the calypso dress

All three of those dress need SMP for the skirt and I am not able to do that yet. I did Calypso for some patterns but the rest need to wait for SMP.

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Rindou Sayaka Outfit

1920x1080CollageTitle.jpg.d697894756a954d40fdcb1a89dce2225.jpg

Changes Made:

+Transparent Suits Added
+Slutty Zaps (Back,Sides, Cupless, Crotchless)
+Oily Options

Credit-Rindou

Spoiler

UUNP 3BBB conversion of Sayaka Suit by BakaFactory.

7B Bombshell conversion of Sayaka Suit by Melodic. Link to original modpage.

CBBE 3BA conversion of Sayaka Suit (Skyrim Special Edition only). Link to original modpage.