Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, Silennus said:

I know some of Melodic's mods have been ported to SE but most of them are still only available on LE so here's a request !

LE to SE request for Melodic's Heavy Metal Princess :

Sorry, this is NOT a SE/UNP conversion thread. Look elsewhere for those.

6 hours ago, kbshowtyme said:

What body mod makes the breast look like this?

Use the sliders in Body Slide to design the body you like.  Select CBBE HDT as the Outfit/Body shape, then design your body, Once satisfied with your design, Save it as whatever name you like. Then build the body to overwrite your character's body files You should now see the name in the preset window. You will use this to build all your outfits to one preset. 

16 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Use the sliders in Body Slide to design the body you like.  Select CBBE HDT as the Outfit/Body shape, then design your body, Once satisfied with your design, Save it as whatever name you like. Then build the body to overwrite your character's body files You should now see the name in the preset window. You will use this to build all your outfits to one preset. 

Thanks Sorceress99 I will do that.

On 10/11/2020 at 5:32 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Artt Lucky Stripes

20201011120115_1.thumb.jpg.c1755963d8a26254f69b10cd98a90fb8.jpg

Changes Made:
-Skimpy Bikini Bottom and Top 
-Slutty Zaps
-Oily Body

Credit: ODD-Ryan Reos

Reveal hidden contents

@Bamatias

There are already similar piercings, so I won't be doing these.

Working on this with the high poly cbbe body.

Thanks Bro

6 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Witchy Lace Bondage

BreakableCanineGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

Changes Made:
-Slot change of panties to 48 for SOS compatibility
-Slutty Zaps
-Oily Body

-Custom Breast weighting (so they stick together more)

Credit : @WineWytch

??

16 minutes ago, coldqueen said:

:face_pig:

To  Beast16

Please go to this thread !!

GomaPeroPero MiniBikini  <-----this project !!

Thanks for helping me dood ^^

I need to post it over there, yea?

Hey Nind,

just downloaded the witchy bondage outfit. And I'm having the same problem again with the body going invisible., with the exception of the panties solo. I've come to the  possible cause of this linked to the body slot or the type of body that you might be using. I don't seem to be having the same difficulties with other outfits from other conversions here. If ANYONE could toss in some ideas on what is going wrong ,I would be grateful. 

Thanks.

1 hour ago, smashling177 said:

Hey Nind,

just downloaded the witchy bondage outfit. And I'm having the same problem again with the body going invisible., with the exception of the panties solo. I've come to the  possible cause of this linked to the body slot or the type of body that you might be using. I don't seem to be having the same difficulties with other outfits from other conversions here. If ANYONE could toss in some ideas on what is going wrong ,I would be grateful. 

Thanks.

Can you post your mod list please?  I don't think anyone else is having this issue?

1 hour ago, parashok said:

if you build the armor are two options for the leggins ... choose the second one "Kardia Leggins" this can be built the other one occur errors in bodyslide and dont found a nif but i think that the armor works fine ...