Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

2 hours ago, Brisl said:

Thanks NIND for your great work all time.

And thank you for your support Brisl!

2 hours ago, hambern39 said:

Plz Convert it to Skyrim LE aswell if that is possible NIND.

Really like it. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/40728

Soooooo Currently the highest priority things for me:
-Artt Trick or Treatment SE Port (tonight
-The armor you just mentioned SE Port
-DX Morwen SE Port

47 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I was going to convert it before, but it already had bodyslide?

Was there something wrong with it?

image.png.9b2cc9dd663ee22dc7bfe113b9431fe9.png

You are right, The first time that i download the outfit did not appear in BS. So i try to reinstall it again and everything seems to be well now. 

BTW, please continue with the incredible conversion work you do. 

10 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

First one is Meh but that second one is absolutely beautiful and impractical!  I've requested permission!

EDIT: PERMISSIONS ARE OPEN BOIIII

I concur, the "impracticality" of the outfit really caught my eye too.

3 hours ago, Funtajii said:

Hey there, is anyone willing (or able) to convert angeli's new suit  from Fallout 4  to skyrim?

Heres the link to it: 

Reveal hidden contents

a1.jpg.8aaddcf754dfeea4f865b9b50fc79415.

Thanks in advance!

Still working on the techsuit (inner armor) in the background..... going from Fallout4 to skyrim is a huuuugge pain.

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Artt Trick or Treatment

Changes:

+Oily Body

Sorry guys..... I can't fight with those gloves anymore. I'm dissatisfied I could not perfect them :c

I am wondering if you are trying to make the hands work in side the gloves?  What you might try, if so, is to add a body to the gloves that uses body slot 32 only with the gloves equipped. Delete all the meshes inside the gloves and inserting the arm stump just inside the top of the gloves. That way you could still use the body to dress up as usual but you wouldn't have to convert the glove, only the small area inside the glove for a stump. When gloves unequipped, is replaced with normal base body.

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I am wondering if you are trying to make the hands work in side the gloves?  What you might try, if so, is to add a body to the gloves that uses body slot 32 only with the gloves equipped. Delete all the meshes inside the gloves and inserting the arm stump just inside the top of the gloves. That way you could still use the body to dress up as usual but you wouldn't have to convert the glove, only the small area inside the glove for a stump. When gloves unequipped, is replaced with normal base body.

That was my first thought too but unfortunately the textures for the gloves are transparent.

Wow! Wow! Wow! 511 pages of freaking amazing CBBE conversions! You all are talented! I had googled to find CBBE conversions, and hit the jackpot. It's going to take me days to browse through all of these. Possibly weeks. :D

I'm mostly looking for non-skimpy versions, as this play-through is for a winter survival. So, I'm going to be doing a lot of bookmarking for my next play-through. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, to everyone who has helped convert these! You all are awesome!
    Speaking of winter - I've only gotten though a handful of pages, but has anyone already converted Skaal MofuMofu Coat Replacer by any chance? I should probably do more googling to see if anyone has already asked here at Lover's Lab. Since I'm not looking for skimpy, it's most likely the wrong site to be asking. lol

When I saw all of these conversions though, I had to ask.

I was trying to do it myself using the Bodyslide OutfitStudio, but I ran into the same snag as in game. Missing/Invisible arms, and legs. I'm going to google tutorials next. Well, just as soon as I can tear myself away from here that is. ?

Thank you all again for sharing all of your incredible CBBE conversions!

Skaal MofuMofu Coat Replacer.jpeg

11 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Artt Trick or Treatment

20201101152449_1.thumb.jpg.ca4d17de92a9332b8012f43bf0b75660.jpg

Changes:

+Oily Body

Sorry guys..... I can't fight with those gloves anymore. I'm dissatisfied I could not perfect them :c

Credit: AreTotti

This mod like [Melodic] Aradia's Nightingale Trick or Treatment but in melodic mod only Have :

Pauldron

Bikini

Bikini Xtra

Bikini Xxtra

Bikini Alt

Bikini Xtra Alt

Bikini Xxtra Alt

Belt

Gloves

Heels

Heels Alt

https://www.patreon.com/posts/melodic-aradias-22727193

2 hours ago, FalseZen said:

Wow! Wow! Wow! 511 pages of freaking amazing CBBE conversions! You all are talented! I had googled to find CBBE conversions, and hit the jackpot. It's going to take me days to browse through all of these. Possibly weeks. :D

I'm mostly looking for non-skimpy versions, as this play-through is for a winter survival. So, I'm going to be doing a lot of bookmarking for my next play-through. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH, to everyone who has helped convert these! You all are awesome!
    Speaking of winter - I've only gotten though a handful of pages, but has anyone already converted Skaal MofuMofu Coat Replacer by any chance? I should probably do more googling to see if anyone has already asked here at Lover's Lab. Since I'm not looking for skimpy, it's most likely the wrong site to be asking. lol

When I saw all of these conversions though, I had to ask.

I was trying to do it myself using the Bodyslide OutfitStudio, but I ran into the same snag as in game. Missing/Invisible arms, and legs. I'm going to google tutorials next. Well, just as soon as I can tear myself away from here that is. ?

Thank you all again for sharing all of your incredible CBBE conversions!

There are probably several thousand conversions here. I have over 500 myself so enjoy your journey. That coat has been requested several time but considering its total lack of feminine appeal, it hasn't been done as far as I know. when requesting conversions, please include photos for referencing, no photo no conversions. Have fun!

4 hours ago, estjava said:

This mod like [Melodic] Aradia's Nightingale Trick or Treatment but in melodic mod only Have :

This is what I told the original creator @AreTotti as well.  If you look at them closely though, the meshes are not identical, so they didn't steal from Meliodic. (Not sure if you were insinuating that or not)