Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

42 minutes ago, Uriel123 said:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14489-sabrina-kiernan-outifit-2-models-bhunp-195le/
This humble schmuck here requires assistance with the matter (the answer is obvious and must be somethere on the forums but i couldn't find it):
I converted this one with my basic skills and it works fine but I also want to change it from slot 49 into the body slot 32, I tried tesedit and changed both 'armor' and 'armor addon' sections from 49 into 32 and the outfit became invisible in game.
How to do that properly?

Would also be nice if someone could actually make a proper conversion to CBBE HDT.632009048_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2

You also need to change the slots in the nif file using  Nifskope. The slots must be same in the esp and the nif file or it will become invisible.

Look here.

Spoiler

4 hours ago, stillsnow said:

Oh no! wait a minute!

Is my edit not visible in the post? 

anyway, I managed to do the conversion so, don't do it again lol

Too late lol. I did the conversion and uploaded it to the site.

By Request, Elven Sniper armor by newmiller

49 minutes ago, Submaxie said:

You also need to change the slots in the nif file using  Nifskope. The slots must be same in the esp and the nif file or it will become invisible.

Look here.

Reveal hidden contents

Didn't know about this part, big thanks, boss.

1 hour ago, stillsnow said:

Could someone kindly do a CBBE Bodyslide Conversion for Desert Wind

It clips at the breast no matter what i do :(

also two meshes clip at the breast and there is no way to fix them as they are inseperable in bodyslide

I'll take a quick look after I finish the Mysterious Heroine stuff:

image.png.8d942510a1e78cd62ceaf4fbca0dd8f7.png

Also added a G-string  (Crotchless works for this as well) G-String Toggle.

1 hour ago, Submaxie said:

Look here.

Reveal hidden contents

Load the project back into Outfit Studio and click 'Partitions'  Scroll up to highlight 'Slot 32' then save. You must do this for each individual  piece. then save the project. This assigns slot 32 to each piece. My rule of thumb is any piece (or combined) that covers the boobs uses slot 32. any separate pieces are assigned their own slots. EX: dress/top/shirt/skirt/shorts/bra/panties/pants if considered as 'one piece' gets slot 32. Dress/top gets 32. Bra is assigned 56 is a separate piece. Panties 52, skirt/shorts/pants get 49 if separates. Jackets/coats/capes/shawls/overshirt gets 49 if separates.

1 hour ago, Uriel123 said:

Didn't know about this part, big thanks, boss.

That's not needed. As our grand mistress sorceress states above you can accomplish this all by using Outfit Studio and changing the slots under partitions. This is generally used unless there are separate pieces in the mod, which are then assigned to specific slots.

Now, it is correct; though, that the slots in the esp need to match but this is easily done in creation kit BUT as in general if you're talking about one armor mod they are assigned to 32

For example: all the pieces here are set to 32

Spoiler

image.png.8039c63999a97609a14d70d8bf7aab13.png

While I also make separates for myself. Here this is set to 49

Spoiler

image.png.f91335061eed487b142b5d259911214a.png

While my garters are 53

Spoiler

image.png.f99da4c2ae39b069cf105be747952933.png

and so forth...

In the esp for these outfits the AA and Armor records match the same slots. So, in game

Spoiler

ScreenShot62.jpg.e270dd5b0c9800175bca0e063ed94c67.jpg

11 hours ago, dje34 said:

Thanks for your answer, I don't know if it is the same issue in the names of the armors but it sure is an issue for my Mod Organizer in the names of the data file, .nif, .osd, .osp files found in CalienteTools->BodySlide->ShapeData and CalienteTools->BodySlide->SliderSets data files, for examples here are what the files names look like : ¹µ? UUNP for data file, and ¹µ? -È?¹¦ UUNP.osp for .osp files, and ¹µ? Ôó UUNP.nif for .nif files, and ¹µ? Ôó UUNP.osd for .osd files, etc. It seems Mod Organizer can't manage to install files with these symbols, maybe it is the same issue for BodySlide program and in game, but as Mod Organizer didn't manage to install these files it didn't manage to fully install this mod so I can't tell.

My bad. I downloaded the file on the mod description under the correct link link, and not the file uploaded on mega.

Works now

Spoiler

wedding-Haku.jpg.024ff53ce0ccf9fae0087c71e2548891.jpg

Thanks for this conversion. Good job.

I find Oily and Zap options from NIND conversions very interesting for roleplay and screenshots/videos.

Is it possible to make a CBBE HDT Bodyslide 'oily outfit' for wearing Oily naked skin on characters wearing this 'oily outfit' ?

Like a CBBE HDT Bodyslide invisible armor with oily option ?

This could even be extended to different types of oiliness and colors, and even an entire set (helmet/armor/gauntlets/boots) so the whole character body would be oiled without changing any character naked skin files.

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Artt Lucky Stripes

20201011120115_1.thumb.jpg.c1755963d8a26254f69b10cd98a90fb8.jpg

Changes Made:
-Skimpy Bikini Bottom and Top 
-Slutty Zaps
-Oily Body

Credit: ODD-Ryan Reos

Spoiler

@Bamatias

19 hours ago, Bamatias said:

There are already similar piercings, so I won't be doing these.

19 hours ago, Bamatias said:

Working on this with the high poly cbbe body.