Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

5 hours ago, Dudemer said:

do not convert this.

We can't use assets from other games we can recreate asset that look similar but not the assets themselves. In short legal bullshit game dev's put in their EULA, And if you try you will see the game dev in court in this case EA.

don't do it just don't.

2 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

????

there is a level of bullshit we can't handle and a piss off dev is one and they don't care if it was you or the guy before you.

4 hours ago, Dudemer said:

We can't use assets from other games we can recreate asset that look similar but not the assets themselves. In short legal bullshit game dev's put in their EULA, And if you try you will see the game dev in court in this case EA.

don't do it just don't.

there is a level of bullshit we can't handle and a piss off dev is one and they don't care if it was you or the guy before you.

Hate to tell you but most of the assets used in the game is already ported from other games. If the assets are/have being use to make substantial revenue for the purpetrator or stopping the creator from making substantial revenue, copyright infringment enforcement is at best minimal. Litigation is expensive and time consuming and often hard to prove. If there is no money to be gained by pursuing an infringement settlement, little can or will be done.

10 hours ago, Dudemer said:

don't do it just don't.

@Psalam can I get your opinion on this? It seems like we have PLENTY of stuff ported from other games, but it is Evil Always, the embodiment of excessive corporate greed in the gaming industry.

10 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

@Psalam can I get your opinion on this? It seems like we have PLENTY of stuff ported from other games, but it is Evil Always, the embodiment of excessive corporate greed in the gaming industry.

In discussions I've seen from the moderators there is an absolute ban here on anything that is imported in toto from another source without permission. Those things that have been modified are generally acceptable especially if advertised as being like XYZ rather than being XYZ. I am certain that, with your skills, you and Sorceress can easily make the case that nothing you've brought in is the same thing as what is found elsewhere. As far as looking the same I would say that the original game authors should remember the adage, "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

8 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Hate to tell you but most of the assets used in the game is already ported from other games. If the assets are/have being use to make substantial revenue for the purpetrator or stopping the creator from making substantial revenue, copyright infringment enforcement is at best minimal. Litigation is expensive and time consuming and often hard to prove. If there is no money to be gained by pursuing an infringement settlement, little can or will be done.

6 hours ago, MilfSimmer said:

EA don't give a fuck about this unless they can get some money from it, and as Sorceress said this website would be deleted already cause has thousands of material from other games. @NIND (jimmyyu) convert Loba plsss she thicc af

I'm dyslexic so I tend to gaslight people without mean to sorry, But what I was trying to say is that you or anyone who converts mods made with other games assets are at risk and should be done with the knowledge that it may lead to bullshit and it is not a matter of how but when. I'll convert it because I don't like it when I gaslight people and I haven't done many public conversions in a while. give me a little while and I'll get it done soon tm.      

On 11/7/2020 at 7:09 PM, Ramajam said:

Anyone willing to take on a bodyslide conversion of this nice looking armor?

Looks like a straight asset rip from Apex Legends, which unfortunately makes it a bit tricky to conform to the CBBE body (see my clumsy attempt below). The armor meshes themselves aren't, um, 'hollow', which complicates things further.

I'll do this and make some improvements to make it more functional......ly nude.  Demon Hunter and the newest Armistice is before this, however.

On 11/2/2020 at 4:09 AM, Sorceress99 said:

There are probably several thousand conversions here. I have over 500 myself so enjoy your journey. That coat has been requested several time but considering its total lack of feminine appeal, it hasn't been done as far as I know. when requesting conversions, please include photos for referencing, no photo no conversions. Have fun!

Ah, thank you for letting me know it's already been requested Sorceress99.

Update: Almost done with Demon Hunter....... Something in the gloves is causing them to crash on equip though... anyone seen this happen before?

On 11/7/2020 at 7:09 PM, Ramajam said:

Anyone willing to take on a bodyslide conversion of this nice looking armor?

Looks like a straight asset rip from Apex Legends, which unfortunately makes it a bit tricky to conform to the CBBE body (see my clumsy attempt below). The armor meshes themselves aren't, um, 'hollow', which complicates things further.

Update: Did a rough super quick shaping of this, and it should work out... Naughty Version will have some kind of cutout like to the right:

705151865_2020-11-0910_42_11-Window.png.1e85c3584b6668f8fd8bb78a901bb80d.png1608397624_2020-11-0911_10_18-Window.png.ca1f71d83eb95d4cc7887530891791d0.png

18 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Update: Almost done with Demon Hunter....... Something in the gloves is causing them to crash on equip though... anyone seen this happen before?

Update: Did a rough super quick shaping of this, and it should work out... Naughty Version will have some kind of cutout like to the right:

705151865_2020-11-0910_42_11-Window.png.1e85c3584b6668f8fd8bb78a901bb80d.png1608397624_2020-11-0911_10_18-Window.png.ca1f71d83eb95d4cc7887530891791d0.png

You're the expert here but I thought that crash on equip indicated a problem in the mesh or, more likely, the texture.

1 hour ago, Psalam said:

You're the expert here but I thought that crash on equip indicated a problem in the mesh or, more likely, the texture.

Ahhhh lol... I am experienced, but by no means an expert..... I had no idea about the textures because normally I convert all of them myself when doing SE ports.  I thought  all of these textures looked good but on second glance the cubemap is showing an issue :

image.png.2f18d2f56b9f4710029f5a38eb9637b2.png

Good Looking out.

10 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Ahhhh lol... I am experienced, but by no means an expert..... I had no idea about the textures because normally I convert all of them myself when doing SE ports.  I thought  all of these textures looked good but on second glance the cubemap is showing an issue :

image.png.2f18d2f56b9f4710029f5a38eb9637b2.png

Good Looking out.

In Skyrim as a whole, a CTD in the same location or, in your case, performing the same activity, is almost due to a bad mesh/texture added by a mod.

25 minutes ago, Psalam said:

In Skyrim as a whole, a CTD in the same location or, in your case, performing the same activity, is almost due to a bad mesh/texture added by a mod.

lol it might be the mesh as well.  i fixed the texture, but still crashing the same, even when trying to view in CK..... Hmmmm I wonder if there are tools to help with this, or if maybe a re-export/import would help.

22 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

lol it might be the mesh as well.  i fixed the texture, but still crashing the same, even when trying to view in CK..... Hmmmm I wonder if there are tools to help with this, or if maybe a re-export/import would help.

That question is beyond what I know. As I said, you are far more of any expert in this than I am.

30 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Finding a CTD can be as illusive as that needle in a haystack. Bad xml code or attachments, mismatch in meshes and textures (EI trying to add CBBE texture to UNP, SE to LE, incomplete copy of bones to meshes, incomplete slider assignment, textures not power of two, wrong or missing body slot, imcomplete conversion to proper game parameters.  I agree that a export to an obj file then back to a nif file could fix the issue easy enough.  Be sure to import the item to a clean file (no carryover of file name or path) so that there is no overwritting or usage of any of the previous items attributes.

Is anyone here up for a little infamy? Devious Devices is one of the major "groups" of mods here on LL, by which I mean among the most popular (for Skyrim anyway). Kimy, the lead mod maintainer, posted this:

While she did not say so specifically, I'm sure she would be happy to credit anyone who could achieve this for her.

Just a thought.

12 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I know this sounds strange and not sure why it works but most of the time when I mash things together I need to open them in nifscope and then save it. This is even after looking at everything in CK. If I don't the meshes can be stretched out or crash the game.

16 hours ago, Psalam said:

Is anyone here up for a little infamy? Devious Devices is one of the major "groups" of mods here on LL, by which I mean among the most popular (for Skyrim anyway). Kimy, the lead mod maintainer, posted this:

While she did not say so specifically, I'm sure she would be happy to credit anyone who could achieve this for her.

Just a thought.

Which version of DD was the elbowbinder first included in?  Being able to contribute to the mod that first brought be here would be a dream come true!