Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

2 hours ago, Bamatias said:

if possible can someone make a patch to cbbe or convert her to cbbe ?

link:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/105092

Name: Lady Arkay - new and improved

credits to the creator Pandorable

105092-1602801631-1599293928.png.3d5f9ffcd07e54df4336a23d6141dbf2.png

105092-1602801619-727511979.png.1b0596e0088cefeb6d08a09473599bf7.png

105092-1602801645-565684909.png.70ec94e2c0efc1a45a84edbf9124e39b.png

You can just drag and drop your body generated from Bodyslide into her meshes folder and it'll work fine. Then replace the textures with the ones from "Porcelain skin for Vampires" to keep her pale/white skin, and your good to go. Its what I did and it works flawlessly.

Would anyone be willing to convert Acalypha's armor to bodyslide? I replaced the meshes and textures for her and it worked, but now her top clips through her chest and its slightly irritating. Ehh, heres a screenshot of it:

Spoiler

20201018213835_1.jpg.3b68e37050e3088f2e11656057400ac5.jpg

I'd appreciate the help here. I could just remove her default top entirely by deleting it in Nifscope, but I rather not if possible. Having her completely topless makes her feel more like a slut than a follower to use throughout the game, so.... pretty pls? :/

43 minutes ago, CT99 said:

是的,我也找不到它,只有SE版本。

:cool:

Sometimes you have to switch to Google to search for pictures !!

This is a Korean website !!

go quickly !!

https://arca.live/b/tullius/5221959

--------------------------------------------------------

I don’t know why the creator deleted it !!

Because he originally posted it here !!

Same good luck !!

5 hours ago, Bamatias said:

if possible can someone make a patch to cbbe or convert her to cbbe ?

link:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/105092

Name: Lady Arkay - new and improved

credits to the creator Pandorable

You can do this yourself, by replacing the meshes & texture files with a mod that uses CBBE versions. For example:

download  SG Female Textures Renewal, 

1. Go to: \Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character

2. Copy the texture files from that SG to replace Lady Arkay textures.

3. Follow the same procedure but for meshes instead ( \Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character ).

12 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I'll be focusing on this along with other ravena stuff next.

I already converted this Catsuit outfit. I will release it after fixing clipping and taking screenshots.

8 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

Amazing thank you.  If Armor is to your liking, do you want to take a look at the issues mentioned a page ago with this mod?

I said I will convert DX Dark Knight Armor. The page you linked is Kardia armor its a another mod. I believe Kardia armor is already converted to cbbe Bodyslide.

1 hour ago, Submaxie said:

I already converted this Catsuit outfit. I will release it after fixing clipping and taking screenshots.

I said I will convert DX Dark Knight Armor. The page you linked is Kardia armor its a another mod. I believe Kardia armor is already converted to cbbe Bodyslide.

I checked this Mod Kardia(Nisetanka) Inspired Armor and its drive me crazy ... Armor Parts get invisible if equiped caused by a incompatiblity with Devicious Devices ... to many different body slots ... i have now converted the SSE Version ... have the same issue ... the Devicious Device Hider cause the issue that parts are not visible ( effected about it are the Thong, left Pauldron and a Part of the helmet in all variants ( closed opened and standard ), thong have missing textures, no tempering recipes, no crafting recipe, no ground model ... further the LE version dont support Heel Function, the SSE version have only heel funtion with Racemenue High Heels that are not available for LE so i try currently add it with included Heels Sound and i try to fix most of the issues. The Armorbody in SSE version is standard CBBE ... terrible ... i have start to convert it in CBBE COSIO Body but then is much clipping issues that i must fix ... currently i try my best to fix all the issues but need some time ... if i ever get this issues solved with the backported version and i get the permission of the mod owner ( i write him a pn here but dont get a answer currently ) i will release a version that included the missing stuff with a converted version to COSIO Body ... please be informed i handle normally all this stuff for myself and change it for private usage and i am not a professional modder or Pro in Bodyslide ... please be patient.

Currently i have backported the SSE Version to LE and its works fine so far ... but to  fix currently all the issues that i found that i dont like or miss in the armor need time. Some issues maybe i can´t fix ... DD Compatiblityissue i dont know how to solved it ... i deactivated as workarround in DD Settings the Device Hider  in the Devices Underneath MCN Settings that the armor parts ingame not get invisible.

5 hours ago, Dilios300 said:

You can just drag and drop your body generated from Bodyslide into her meshes folder and it'll work fine. Then replace the textures with the ones from "Porcelain skin for Vampires" to keep her pale/white skin, and your good to go. Its what I did and it works flawlessly.

I did that last night  and actually worked

i just need to replace the textures now

thanks bro

2 hours ago, deznuts2000 said:

You can do this yourself, by replacing the meshes & texture files with a mod that uses CBBE versions. For example:

download  SG Female Textures Renewal, 

1. Go to: \Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character

2. Copy the texture files from that SG to replace Lady Arkay textures.

3. Follow the same procedure but for meshes instead ( \Skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character ).

thanks for the advice bro

I will try it

Catsuit Black Latex CBBE Bodyslide

Contains a black latex catsuit with a transparent version, 2 boot models, corset, mittens, helmet, and hood. All black in colour. Supports Bodyslide. There are also zippers that can be equipped as separate pieces. Use AddItemMenu to get the outfit.

Catsuit3.png.252e554d4e1f88ad270e7f43186

5 hours ago, coldqueen said:

:cool:

Quick test and error report !!

:cold_sweat:

Multiple breaks in the hip

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot67.jpg.8c6ffde6b3ca4f0a50d164c3f162a87f.jpg

ScreenShot66.jpg.a9d4c9cd42233d595b4a597b512ea78b.jpg

ScreenShot69.jpg.14d4fe9b616c0bbb0a651d3dc2126ff0.jpg

:face_pig:

Hope to fix it soon !!

Thanks for conversion !!  Submaxie

AND    Welcome to join the conversion !!

Thanks for pointing out the issue. I fixed most of the clippping on the transparent dress.

I almost converted the DX Dark Knight Armor. Manually sculpted all the sliders there is no more clipping now. I will release it after I fix the amulet clipping throught the breast.