Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, Bamatias said:

can you convert this too ?

Name : Delilah Dress

Edj_8xzWoAMEJ-R.jpg.4206392ff499f604ce63aafd98c11be3.jpg

File : DelilahDress.zip

This looks extremely similiar to the Calypso dress but okay.

2 hours ago, Bamatias said:

Can you convert this ?

Name : 7BO Secret Curiosity Final

99A78F445F4DA7DC24.jpg.6edf2b1c61535d980421e4c200d6d63a.jpg

File: SecretCuriosityFinal.zip

Definitely

4 hours ago, L1ghtWh1sper6911 said:

Good day , can i make a request please ?.To convert this armor to cbbe bodyslide :) https://kp4068.tistory.com/3427?category=596393

4020d05462f2t.jpg

Can you reupload this as a single .ZIP file please.

8 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Dibella's Silk CBBE

collage1.thumb.png.92b822a38bf314a3d84364ca4df27f3a.png

collage2.thumb.png.4b0e841899fb35fc720715b4d7a4aef2.png

Changes Made:
-Oily Body
-Sluttier Slutty

No gifs today :c

Shadowplay wasn't cooperating...

Credit- Sunjeong

Hey NIND, sorry to be bothering you for something that shouldn't be causing problems but I'm left completely perplexed. Any particular reason the name of the dress isn't showing up in BS? I've searched Dibella and silk as well with no results.

Untitled.png.517425b8a7a7b7def65c096a9e84adda.png

edit: It appears you recently updated the file after I re downloaded. It's working now, thanks!

10 minutes ago, Hazhax said:

Thanks! Hope it's not too messy.

Doesn't seem to be. And since I'm personally interested in its conversion, I'm willing to put up with a certain amount of problems. No promises on when it's done though. It's my first one, so I'm learning the ropes here. ^_~

16 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Doesn't seem to be. And since I'm personally interested in its conversion, I'm willing to put up with a certain amount of problems. No promises on when it's done though. It's my first one, so I'm learning the ropes here. ^_~

Looking forward to it! Good luck

6 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Unfortunate. We all assumed it was CBBE, since this is a CBBE thread. :(

1 hour ago, Bamatias said:

this is a cbbe thread

So why are you uploading UNP in this thread

Smit's stuff is absolutely AMAZING. He's one of many top shelf artists for clothing. 

Go look at his Russian site and you'll see.  I believe he posts here in hops of someone converting his stuff to CBBE. I have a few of his clothing sets and they are fantastic. 

HOWEVER....

Downloading from that site is near impossible due to the heavy pop ups and redirects. Make sure your ad blocker is up to date and on.

5 hours ago, smit said:

Excuse me for interrupting you with my clothes. I deleted all my materials and comments on clothes here, I will try not to publish my material on clothes here anymore. And good luck with converting clothes.  :smiley:

You are not interrupting anything but your posts lack of information, posting pics without any type of info like "I did this to UNP if anyone wants to make the CBBE conversion here is the link (url)" 

The forum has this thread to avoid having to look and search for everything on other pages and also makes it faster for the conversors. Your work is good no one said anything bad about your stuff.

11 hours ago, smit said:

Excuse me for interrupting you with my clothes. I deleted all my materials and comments on clothes here, I will try not to publish my material on clothes here anymore. And good luck with converting clothes.  :smiley:

Might I suggest the simple expedient of starting another thread, otherwise identical to this one, for UUNP clothing? I have many friends who would greatly appreciate it.

20 minutes ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I was going to suggest one to him.... then found it didn't exist yet lol.

Not everything does yet - but it wouldn't be hard for him to start. Hell, I'll start the thread for him if he likes but I'm NOT doing any conversions (I just don't have the time).