Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 9/11/2020 at 1:21 PM, Imperfection said:

Worked once? Don't know what to tell you other than it's your custom race or related textures since you said it works for vanilla races. I tested in my game using vanilla race, saved and reloaded and i don't see any issues other then some bad clipping on top of breasts. I compared the shader flags and model settings for the baseshape body and they are identical to cbbe reference body.

Perhaps your custom race is not cbbe based because a lot of unp nif models have NiTriShapeData > Has Normals = yes where cbbe =no so if your texture normals are for unp they could look wrong, just guessing since I don't see anything else wrong with the mod and i don't use any custom race, sorry.

Damn I fixed it by removing the unused biped/armor slots in Xedit. Though I have no clue why this was the reason behind the bug. Thanks for your help and time I really appreciate it and thank you for introducing me to Xedit and providing some useful instructions thereof.

hug.JPG

5 hours ago, Hannibal139 said:

Damn I fixed it by removing the unused biped/armor slots in Xedit. Though I have no clue why this was the reason behind the bug. Thanks for your help and time I really appreciate it and thank you for introducing me to Xedit and providing some useful instructions thereof.

hug.JPG

Nice find, I was looking at that and thought no way that could cause that but then again we are dealing with Bethesda stuff....

ACCEPTED: MYSTIQUE 2

Reveal hidden contents

ACCEPTED: HORNY FIREKEEPER

Reveal hidden contents

ACCEPTED: VAMPIRE KNIGHT REPACK

Reveal hidden contents

PERSONAL CONVERSIONS:

ACCEPTED: GANTZ V2

ACCEPTED: Nord Ascended

ACCEPTED: SUNJEONG GRECIAN

ORIGINAL OUTFITS:

Original Followers:

Annoying (But Cool/Sexy) Conversions:

BACKBURNER: Slavearmor 7bo

While I find this super sexy...... just looking at all that stuff in the cleavage tells me its gonna get crumpled when I try to convert it.  I really don't want to take on something right now that will require such a large amount of hand adjustment.

Spoiler

On 8/30/2020 at 11:11 AM, s3ngine said:

Greetings!

Would anybody be willing to convert the following Armor to CBBE HDT Bodyslide?

Reveal hidden contents

grafik.png.e12da953443bc69b75b3ea0bba2cbe96.png

Link to original file: http://sakirim.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-27.html#more

Note: It is part of a collection of piercings, the actual piece's .nif file is called "slavearmor_7bo_1.nif" (located in the meshes folder, naturally)

I made an attempt myself, but it came out very crudely. I am afraid I lack the artistic skill required.

In any case, I would very much appreciate the help. Thank you in advance for your time.

Regards, s3ngine

EDIT: Also, here is the direct link to the file on Google Drive, for convenience:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzqXWG0ezfNdQVhtRlhYMzhlc3M/edit?usp=sharing

14 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Arsenic Sweet Nothing CBBE

20200915010700_1.thumb.jpg.44c5e8933d378eb53e7f61bbb0abafcc.jpg

Changes Made:
-Oily Body

NIND's CBBE Bodyslide Standalone

Credit:

Arsenic

Nind for some reason this outfit is not showing up in bodyslide.

I tried re loading bodyslide a few times to see if the files show up but so far nothing.

12 hours ago, Imperfection said:

Jimmy I think something is missing from your OSP file...??? and your missing the shapedata folder

image.png.5d45b01fb6d4ea755d417759e1650794.png

image.png.2cfe40ce77194b3ad787f366ffbcf7d1.png

EDITED: added shapedata issue

Lol I thought I would try going back to the Packer tool..... Look at what happened.

EDIT: Appears to be User Error, didnt actually select the outfits..... uploading a patch now

On 9/15/2020 at 3:33 PM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

BACKBURNER: Slavearmor 7bo

While I find this super sexy...... just looking at all that stuff in the cleavage tells me its gonna get crumpled when I try to convert it.  I really don't want to take on something right now that will require such a large amount of hand adjustment.

Perfectly understandable :-)

Please don't feel pressured and continue at your own pace.

Thank you for you kind reply.

Regards, s3ngine