Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

6 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I was going to suggest one to him.... then found it didn't exist yet lol.

Smit deleted all his links, posts, vids and pictures. 

The last couple of mean comments, I guess, were the last straw. I can't even get into the Russian site where he kept his stuff. I have been trying to explain to Smit what he should do, but I guess the language barrier, and my own poor excuse of typing ability, were too much. We are a little less without that artist.

2 hours ago, Irishredneck said:

Smit deleted all his links, posts, vids and pictures. 

The last couple of mean comments, I guess, were the last straw. I can't even get into the Russian site where he kept his stuff. I have been trying to explain to Smit what he should do, but I guess the language barrier, and my own poor excuse of typing ability, were too much. We are a little less without that artist.

I agree and it sucks.... if you want anything from the site though I can access it.

5 hours ago, YojimboRatchet said:

love to see this converted to CBBE/3BBB as well. this looks amazing

It's actually already converted but I cant post it without permission from deserterX..... they are not responding.

21 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

I agree and it sucks.... if you want anything from the site though I can access it.

It's actually already converted but I cant post it without permission from deserterX..... they are not responding.

OH.

I got Smit's permission and posted the file here.

EDIT:

Now I understand why he couldn't post stuff here.

On 9/22/2020 at 9:58 PM, smit said:

Excuse me for interrupting you with my clothes. I deleted all my materials and comments on clothes here, I will try not to publish my material on clothes here anymore. And good luck with converting clothes.  :smiley:

I apologize if i have offended you, with my words , but

I didn't say

"this is a cbbe thread

So why are you uploading UNP in this thread"  with bad intent,you simply put an  unp outfit on a cbbe thread , where the community is waiting for cbbe outfits not unp outfit

And if by chance you wanted someone to convert your outfits to ccbe , just ask .

It ist a contructive criticism , your work and dedication to create outfit for skyrim is excellent, you are a great content creator , I am not saying the opposite , because I even recognize you.

I hope you can understand  , keep the god work and god luck for the future projects

On 8/20/2020 at 8:51 AM, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

No, but since the last time you requested this, I got permission to convert it.

Hello NIND, thanks for all the work you do for us, I appreciate it!  I'm just curious if (NIN) Fire Keeper Horny Back Port is still in the works or I missed it?  I searched but could not find it.

1 hour ago, kbshowtyme said:

Hello NIND, thanks for all the work you do for us, I appreciate it!  I'm just curious if (NIN) Fire Keeper Horny Back Port is still in the works or I missed it?  I searched but could not find it.

ACCEPTED: MYSTIQUE 2

Reveal hidden contents

ACCEPTED: HORNY FIREKEEPER

Reveal hidden contents

@kbshowtyme

ACCEPTED: VAMPIRE KNIGHT REPACK

Reveal hidden contents

PERSONAL CONVERSIONS:

ACCEPTED: GANTZ V2

ACCEPTED: Nord Ascended

ACCEPTED: SUNJEONG GRECIAN

ORIGINAL OUTFITS:

Original Followers:

Annoying (But Cool/Sexy) Conversions:

BACKBURNER: Slavearmor 7bo

While I find this super sexy...... just looking at all that stuff in the cleavage tells me its gonna get crumpled when I try to convert it.  I really don't want to take on something right now that will require such a large amount of hand adjustment.

Reveal hidden contents

Hello everyone!

I wanted to make a small (maybe not so small) request about a CBBE Bodyslide conversion of Gigadeux Armor Set.

You see, it already has CBBE Bodyslide conversion files, just that none of them have Physics for Breast and Butt. Also, one of the armor sets doesn't seem to have  bodyslide conversion at all. I'd be really grateful if someone could improve upon the bodyslide files and add the much needed physics to them.

94895-1543297527-647445644.jpeg

94895-1554550909-326683946.jpeg

94895-1544650043-1198693225.jpeg

94895-1555078752-1733116600.jpeg

94895-1543297529-1916072154.jpeg

The armor in pic below ( Lindsay Armor I Think) doesn't have Bodyslide file. The meshes for this armor are in the "new" folder of the archive.

94895-1555602979-458819292.jpeg

I usually try to do my conversions, but with this mod, I swear, I never get it right. Please oh! Please, can the kind folks of LL help out this poor soul (lol).

4 hours ago, Dudemer said:

that is from this mod [Kirax] Project Vindictus Vol.2 but I think kirax scrubed it so I can't give it to you. You have a place to start now.

Not even in like something private? Doesn't seem like Kirax is around anywhere.