Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

4 hours ago, RedMonika said:

You've been missed

Too many irons in the fire. I check in regularly to see how NIND is doing and what I can do to fill in. He is doing a incredible job and everyone seems happy.  Since I don't work in SMP, I leave that to him. Did find a few interesting pieces I'll be doing though. 

27 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Too many irons in the fire. I check in regularly to see how NIND is doing and what I can do to fill in. He is doing a incredible job and everyone seems happy.  Since I don't work in SMP, I leave that to him. Did find a few interesting pieces I'll be doing though. 

Well, it's not that you do great stuff I missed seeing you around.

I use CosioHD, so I have to edit some of these bodyslide files a bit more to shape to my character's body.  Any advice when conforming outfits around breasts, nipples, etc. to fix clipping?  Increasing mesh around the area certainly fixes it some, but then it distorts the outfit around the area quite noticeably.

By the way, thank you all for all these bodyslides as they're a great help!

27 minutes ago, Little Moon said:

I use CosioHD, so I have to edit some of these bodyslide files a bit more to shape to my character's body.  Any advice when conforming outfits around breasts, nipples, etc. to fix clipping?  Increasing mesh around the area certainly fixes it some, but then it distorts the outfit around the area quite noticeably.

Since this thread uses the CBBEHDT body as it's reference, I have no advice on how to use the CosioHD. You need to create a full CBBE to Cosio conversion template in the RefTemplates folder of CalienteTools so everything re-conforms to Cosio instead of trying to patch the CBBE shape to fit. Once that is done, shouldn't have distortion issues. Probably be better to look in the CosioHD forums for help. Be aware that a full conversion will make the outfits incompatable with CBBE because of the difference in bone structures. Thats where the distortion come from.

14 hours ago, CT99 said:

Not even in like something private? Doesn't seem like Kirax is around anywhere.

Little OT: Anyone know what happened to Kirax? I checked and all his LL files and patreon posts are gone. Do you know why? I understand any personal or legal reasons that there may be, but I hate when modders suddenly disappear without the slightest warning.

On 9/24/2020 at 7:08 PM, Sorceress99 said:

By request. . .  Calypso Dress CBBE HDT BS NIO LE  Set of 8 dresses by Armistice. The skirts are not SMP so there is some clipping. Something NIND may want to fix. The file is large so I split into 4 volumnes. You will need all 4 to complete the mod. Enjoy

calypso1.jpgcalypso2.jpg

Calypso Dress CBBE HDT BS NIO LE.zip.001 80 MB · 147 downloads Calypso Dress CBBE HDT BS NIO LE.zip.002 80 MB · 129 downloads Calypso Dress CBBE HDT BS NIO LE.zip.003 80 MB · 126 downloads Calypso Dress CBBE HDT BS NIO LE.zip.004 51.56 MB · 121 downloads

Hey Sorceress!  It is great to see you back, hope you are healthy and happy!  Welcome!

On 9/24/2020 at 9:41 PM, stillsnow said:

Hello everyone!

I wanted to make a small (maybe not so small) request about a CBBE Bodyslide conversion of Gigadeux Armor Set.

You see, it already has CBBE Bodyslide conversion files, just that none of them have Physics for Breast and Butt. Also, one of the armor sets doesn't seem to have  bodyslide conversion at all. I'd be really grateful if someone could improve upon the bodyslide files and add the much needed physics to them.

94895-1543297527-647445644.jpeg

94895-1554550909-326683946.jpeg

94895-1544650043-1198693225.jpeg

94895-1555078752-1733116600.jpeg

94895-1543297529-1916072154.jpeg

The armor in pic below ( Lindsay Armor I Think) doesn't have Bodyslide file. The meshes for this armor are in the "new" folder of the archive.

94895-1555602979-458819292.jpeg

On 9/24/2020 at 9:41 PM, stillsnow said:

I usually try to do my conversions, but with this mod, I swear, I never get it right. Please oh! Please, can the kind folks of LL help out this poor soul (lol).

Anyone Interested?

Also, is it better if i don't use the spoiler tag?

3 hours ago, CINCSAC said:

Hi Sorceress

Any chance that NIND or yourself could do a conversion of DX's Necromancer robes? I belive he has added permissions to the download page at https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/104824.

There are no physics or high heels sounds either.  Thanks for your time and welcome back.

I'm blanking on who it is but there's one person who always converts DXs stuff for CBBE and bodyslide. I'm sure it will be out shortly.

1 hour ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

if all thats missing is the bones, its a two step process to swap to the physics reference and add the breast/butt bones in.

I may be wrong but the whole bone structure is different between CBBEHDT and CosioHD, not just breasts and butt bones. Just like MAXCBBE. I was able to convert clothes to the MAX body but when used on a CBBEHDT, the bodies became distorted. CosioHD has more bones and they are in different positions. Remember, Cosio uses all the bones of the XP32MS skeleton and designed for advanced animation (same as the new BHUUNP) whereas CBBEHDT uses less of the bones and mainly for butt/boobs jiggling.

Best way to convert clothes to CosioHD is to create a CBBE to CosioHD conversion template just like any other body format. Then he won't have most of the distortion issues.

On 9/26/2020 at 2:15 AM, Little Moon said:

You might try visit 

and ask Meikel for help.

"Heilige Mutter" by R18Pn, Bodyslide Conversion

682558088_NoirHeiligeMutter.jpg.5bde97a4fd8b56dc6099404d8db511be.jpg

[Noir] Heilige Mutter Armor for CBBE.7z

Still some minor clipping, but yeah, I'm pretty happy for my very first Bodyslide conversion. Black version included and BSed as well.

A HUGE "Thank you" to @NIND (jimmyyu) who heroically put up with my f*ckery for an entire weekend. Seriously, I couldn't have done it without you.

3 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

[Noir] Heilige Mutter Armor for CBBE.7z 6.75 MB · 1 download

Still some minor clipping, but yeah, I'm pretty happy for my very first Bodyslide conversion. Black version included and BSed as well.

A HUGE "Thank you" to @NIND (jimmyyu) who heroically put up with my f*ckery for an entire weekend. Seriously, I couldn't have done it without you.

Nice, thanks a lot!

3 hours ago, Little Moon said:

Nah, the CBBE files work great.  I was just wondering if you guys had any pointers when fixing clipping around breasts, nipples, and butt w/o contorting the outfit too badly.

I just pointed you to a source that might understand what you are talking about and provide help. If you are using a CosioHD  body, this isn't the thread you want.

4 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

[Noir] Heilige Mutter Armor for CBBE.7z 6.75 MB · 3 downloads

Congradulations!!

8 hours ago, NIND (jimmyyu) said:

if all thats missing is the bones, its a two step process to swap to the physics reference and add the breast/butt bones in.

Yes, although because of skin tight nature of the suit there seems to be clipping when i swap out the reference for a CBBE HDT body. I'm trying to make the body invisible tho, it might work for me.

7 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I may be wrong but the whole bone structure is different between CBBEHDT and CosioHD, not just breasts and butt bones. Just like MAXCBBE. I was able to convert clothes to the MAX body but when used on a CBBEHDT, the bodies became distorted. CosioHD has more bones and they are in different positions. Remember, Cosio uses all the bones of the XP32MS skeleton and designed for advanced animation (same as the new BHUUNP) whereas CBBEHDT uses less of the bones and mainly for butt/boobs jiggling.

Best way to convert clothes to CosioHD is to create a CBBE to CosioHD conversion template just like any other body format. Then he won't have most of the distortion issues.

It is actually a CBBE Bodyslide conversion (says on the download page)  and not a CosioHD (don't know what it is).