Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

5 hours ago, Etas said:

hello , can someone convert this ?

2014232984_2020-09-1809_44_58-OutfitStudio-NINDCBBEAnalHookBody.png.54f08d2e44cd65dd0be40ad7f1a1439b.png

Soo for this one there is a futa and non futa version for some reason...... I'm going to make the futa one the base (pictured above) and then a second textureset version with the futa piercings invisible......

This is instead of making two bodyslide projects almost exactly identical.

After doing a bit of searching I managed to backport it. Only thing not working is the bodyslide and breast physics, but the smp for the outfit is fine.

The rest is entirely alien for me and if someone would convert the rest I would very much appreciate it. I've attached the LE version.

272941091_Skyrim9_18_20204_03_09PM.png.de7ca2edc6cfd51fd143fc18c9e2deed.png

On 9/16/2020 at 1:35 PM, steiner76 said:

Hi

Is this for LE possible?

It "works" now but the bodyslide doesn't appear to be compatible.

[Christine] Dibella's Silk.rar

3 hours ago, RRRoan said:

After doing a bit of searching I managed to backport it. Only thing not working is the bodyslide and breast physics, but the smp for the outfit is fine.

The rest is entirely alien for me and if someone would convert the rest I would very much appreciate it. I've attached the LE version.

It "works" now but the bodyslide doesn't appear to be compatible.

[Christine] Dibella's Silk.rar 67.94 MB · 0 downloads

Because you put forth the effort, I'll finish this one for you.

6 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

OT: I've been fired and got more free time on my hands than I can shake a stick at. Sooo ... Anyone of you willing to give me some pointers about how to start learning the porting process for LE CBBE Bodyslide? I messed around with scripts before but never with models (I'm terrible with 3D stuff). @NIND (jimmyyu)? @Sorceress99? Any willing teachers?

I'm sorry to hear about that, and my inbox is open if you want someone to talk to!

On a more positive note, I am always down to teach a new person..... Do you have an outfit in mind?

Would you prefer asking questions here or over DM?