Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

2 hours ago, Jaymeezy said:

It’s says it’s ADEC  but it doesn’t look like it 

Using the CBBE/ADEC conversion gets the reference body and the body in the outfit centered alike, but the outfit body is much thicker in every regard. Looks to me like someone took the ADEC body and put some sliders into high gear and set it as the base or did some manual editing via increase and decrease mesh brushes.

Considering how rough especially the hip area looks, my guess is on the latter or a combination of both.

Also the nipplos in that outfit are set so low they practically hang under the breasts, which isn't that way on the default ADEC body as part of the conversion reference.

7 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

You could do that in outfit studio if you REALLY want to... though I don't recommend it. If you get easily frustrated or lack the patience of a saint, just don't do it.

If you really want to though, you can use the move vertices brush set to minimal size (well, a tiny bit above minimal, since absolute minimal size makes it impossible to work with it in my experience, you need to see at least a tiny circle around the dot), activate "edit-> edit connected only" for good measure and then fiddle with the foot mesh until it's sitting snug with the calf. But it's extremely timeconsuming, fiddly work that'll drive you half insane... and to make it worse once you have it you'll have to check and probably partially redo the process for each of the following seven sliders at 100 if you use them in your body preset: "Legs", "Chubby Legs", "Thighs", "Slim Thighs", "Knee Height", "Calf Size" and "Calf Smooth".

The first and if I can help it only time I ever did that took me about two hours... and it's not perfect. Searching the internet for a better fitting foot object is almost asuredly quicker and less frustrating.

Generally it's not worth the trouble,

Huh... interesting I didn't even know that, so that means it's the same thing with the hands correct? Since the hands aren't part of the actual body itself?

3 hours ago, Jaymeezy said:

It’s says it’s ADEC  but it doesn’t look like it 

No it isnt ADEC or its a slider build. If there was a _0 I could work with it better. Its very close to CHSBHC except for the boobs. Trying to reduce those to CBBE is going to be difficult even with a conversion reference. You will have  gobs of extra mesh to deal with. 

20 minutes ago, Charmandur said:

Huh... interesting I didn't even know that, so that means it's the same thing with the hands correct? Since the hands aren't part of the actual body itself?

Hands, feet and neck have seams. and different body styles have diffrent mesh and texture configurations. So trying to attach a UNP hand or foot to a cbBBe body will have always have a seam. And no matter how close the match, you will see it because the skin texures and meshes are different. Its why you can't use CBBE skin textures on UNP bodies or visa versa.

If it's an outfit that happens to have a wristband, high boot, legging or anything else that goes over the seam-area it's usually fine. But if the skin is exposed or visible through translucent material, it's just like Sorceress said.

I guess that means that if you can't find fitting hand- or footmeshes for the body of your choice, you could copy a wrist- or ankleband from another outfit to hide the seam. ^^

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

Hands, feet and neck have seams. and different body styles have diffrent mesh and texture configurations. So trying to attach a UNP hand or foot to a cbBBe body will have always have a seam. And no matter how close the match, you will see it because the skin texures and meshes are different. Its why you can't use CBBE skin textures on UNP bodies or visa versa.

32 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

If it's an outfit that happens to have a wristband, high boot, legging or anything else that goes over the seam-area it's usually fine. But if the skin is exposed or visible through translucent material, it's just like Sorceress said.

I guess that means that if you can't find fitting hand- or footmeshes for the body of your choice, you could copy a wrist- or ankleband from another outfit to hide the seam. ^^

Gotcha. I always knew there were neck seams, body mesh/texture incompatibilities, but never paid much attention to matching the hands/feet to their respective body types. Thanks for tip you guys, and for the transparency feature. I'll keep that in mind when I'm converting.?

21 hours ago, Charmandur said:

Haha agreed, we gotta stick together.?

I respect that. In all honesty, when it comes down to it, really is just personal preference.?

Here's the link for the Remodeled Armor BS:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259

As for Lady of Death, I think someone already converted it, I just don't remember who did it. If I find it, I'll let you know.

sory bad shit link mod :O

tis remodeled armor https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004

need bodyslide for tis one , last remodeled armor i dont like

45 minutes ago, lafourminoir said:

sory bad shit link mod :O

tis remodeled armor https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004

need bodyslide for tis one , last remodeled armor i dont like

I was able to find the Lady of Death HDT conversion here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57173

That was the only thing I could find for the remodeled armor. I don't know if there's a BS for that specific mod you linked. I tried my best to search around, but no luck. I'm sorry.

9 hours ago, kimanho said:

It's "World of Rudra".

thanks ^^

10 hours ago, Musje said:

Wouldn't mind giving it a shot, but what body is in there? None of the conversion references fit...

as ppl already did mention its ADC, thanks for trying! so its not possible to make sliders out of it? :S

1 hour ago, NoHumanityHere said:

Noob question here: How do I turn on edit mode for all sliders at once in Outfit Studio?

When you load your outfit in OS there should be a a column of sliders on the bottom right hand side of your screen. Above them is your outfit's parts list (meshes) bone screen with the various bones you can apply to your outfit, partitions for setting which biPed slot on the body you can use, lights and color control for OS.  Goto Sliders and click 'conform all' to apply the sliders to the outfit and then you can adjust each one on the outfit. If there isnt any slider, you will have to load a reference body that does, then conform all to the out fit and go to work.

Hi Sorceress

Many thanks for your reply. I'm not a CK user unfortunately. I was hoping for a 'add heels sound esm/esp' to the file sort of . I'll just keep on using your conversion of the heels in the Sweater Dresses mod.

Kindest regards

cincsac

So, exploring some of my own stuff, is there any easy way to convert multiple outfits at once that all use the same model (but as a separate model file for some reason), but difference in textures? I was looking at the eternal shine armor renewal set, and something like 9/10s of it are just recolors of the other armors, but each saved individually, and I don't have the patience to convert the same thing a dozen times.

1 hour ago, CINCSAC said:

Hi Sorceress

Many thanks for your reply. I'm not a CK user unfortunately. I was hoping for a 'add heels sound esm/esp' to the file sort of . I'll just keep on using your conversion of the heels in the Sweater Dresses mod.

Kindest regards

cincsac

@CINCSAC, honey you should really learn to use some of the basic tools we have available. Being able to do the simple stuff like add sound, will make the game a lot more enjoyable. The CK, Outfit Studio and Nifskope are easy to use and allow you the freedom tofix things without having to rely on others. That's why I learned to do conversions for myself. So many outfits I wanted but had to rely of others to do them if ever. I sent you the esp for H2135's so you would have sond for those black lace platforms. Did it work for you?

11 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

You can use the 'batch build' command in bodyslide, lower left hand on the screen. Uncheck everything first, then select the outfits you want to build, then billd all you have checked to whatever preset you have.

Er, sorry, this is for when converting them in outfit studio, while still scaling them to the converted bodies, before it's a proper bodyslide file.

Hi Sorceress

Yes the esp worked. Thank you. Mind you, when have your conversions ever not worked.

I suppose I should get my finger out and give the CK ect a try, especially after playing nigh on 6,000 hours of Skyrim.

May your star shine ever brighter.

Your adoring fan

cincsac

57 minutes ago, midgard229 said:

So this pack came out recently and i was wondering if anyone did a conversion on it? 

I have the safe download here for the UNP original version so no one has to go to that site 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1i9KqPJjrykWHp75yj5Nr6anc05zqg5zy

thanks in advance!

Most all of Nsut's stuff (BDO NINI Blessed etc) has already been converted. This is just a compilation of his older stuff without the body sliders. Google is your friend. You can find the sliders for each set in there. I'll pass on it.

17 hours ago, ahrimangame said:

thanks ^^

as ppl already did mention its ADC, thanks for trying! so its not possible to make sliders out of it? :S

It is possible, but it would require a lot of manual editing and that's time-consuming, especially since there's a lot of translucent area and translucent stuff is more unforgiving since you can see when it goes a bit too far away from the skin much more clearly than if it was opaque material.

If there is an existing conversion reference, making a conversion boils down to maybe two or three dozen clicks plus some minor touchups for the sliders on 100% and you're done in something around 15 to 30ish minutes.

But without a conversion ref, something so far away from the default body, large translucent parts and containing two torso pieces... yeah, this looks more like work measured in hours rather than minutes to me at a glance.

52 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

It is possible, but it would require a lot of manual editing and that's time-consuming, especially since there's a lot of translucent area and translucent stuff is more unforgiving since you can see when it goes a bit too far away from the skin much more clearly than if it was opaque material.

If there is an existing conversion reference, making a conversion boils down to maybe two or three dozen clicks plus some minor touchups for the sliders on 100% and you're done in something around 15 to 30ish minutes.

But without a conversion ref, something so far away from the default body, large translucent parts and containing two torso pieces... yeah, this looks more like work measured in hours rather than minutes to me at a glance.

damn thats to much work, too bad it does looks hot! but there is thousand other hot outfits out there too! thanks everyone for trying and info ^^

9 hours ago, lindazana said:

So, exploring some of my own stuff, is there any easy way to convert multiple outfits at once that all use the same model (but as a separate model file for some reason), but difference in textures? I was looking at the eternal shine armor renewal set, and something like 9/10s of it are just recolors of the other armors, but each saved individually, and I don't have the patience to convert the same thing a dozen times.

You can use "Texture sets" here is a guide: Texture Sets
Or you can do this: