Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

55 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Hey folks, let me reiterate my position on doing requests. I am not required of obligated to do requests or to repond to requests. **NOTE** If I haven't responded to your request within a few days , PLEASE consider an alternative selection. It ain't gonna happen.  Multiple request for the same item goes nowhere.

Secondly, I don't waste time converting stuff I won't wear in the game.  I don't do heavy armor of any kind, silly crap with limited appeal, most anything involving SMP, long skirts or huge collections with multiple pieces to convert. I know some folks will have issues because they desparately 'need' their selection converted.  When you get to that point, do it yourself.  What I convert is based what appeals to me and general my concept of  light, sexy with a lot of skin showing. If you request doesn't fit this parameter, you problay out of luck. Sorry 

Frist you should not be sorry ,  no one likes to be taking for granted or disrespected . When anyone acts as if a person doesn't have a say in there on life .

Some Don,t realize this is a not your job but something you like to do on the side for fun not to mention your DAMN GOOD AT IT TOO !!! 

The main thing is the things you convert  you are willing to share we us , which many like myself or extremely grateful. 

And for all who did not say it I will say this THANKYOU FOR WHAT EVER YOU DO.

1 hour ago, kimanho said:

Sorry, but what is the name of that clothing mod? ToT

It's called Fox 46, if you click that arrow at the top right corner of my previous post, it'll take you straight to the mod. If it doesn't take you there for some odd reason. Page 368, post #9185

It'll be in a .7z file towards the bottom of the post.

1 hour ago, Kakabishan said:

Is there any chance of this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25461/? getting the CBBE Bodyslide treatment? It has some really good parts, bikinis and skirts alike

I looked at that armor pack a while back and decided it would difficult to convert because it is designed for the Litheria race and there is no conversion reference for it. The race is small and petite so everything would require scaling and then stretching the meshes to fit the CBBE HDT body. Not enough mesh there to do that. With over 40 pieces that would need to be converted, it more than I care to do.  I'll pass.

2 hours ago, Charmandur said:

It's called Fox 46, if you click that arrow at the top right corner of my previous post, it'll take you straight to the mod. If it doesn't take you there for some odd reason. Page 368, post #9185

It'll be in a .7z file towards the bottom of the post.

Thank you so much! Here's some pics with that clothing with my thanks!

1643162559__enb2019_08_0417_19_20_68.jpg.b284a6eacfdd1e40b0d04569b490034e.jpg1475849489__enb2019_08_0417_22_14_41.jpg.ef1a0b386ef4314a103907729a86fbe3.jpg1199545680__enb2019_08_0417_22_44_53.jpg.3fce1095a82b431eab6ecafce6862a1f.jpg679440371__enb2019_08_0417_22_52_48.jpg.1c04b171235a11a593b042f72992beca.jpg

17 minutes ago, iamcarnage said:

How to fix the seam between the calf and the feet as shown in this picture? I am currently trying to make a bodyslide for an armor

I deleted some of the parts so the seam could be seen clearly, any help will be much appreciated

You need a foot that matches body. Otherwise, your spinning your wheels. Trying to match different body type parts is extremely difficult with out a 3d modeling program and if you use one just make a new foot. I have a collection of CBBE feet in various configurations that fit the base CBBE model in OS.  I use them as models to fit various shoes and boots as needed so there is never a seam. You get the foot model from other shoes and boots. Just delete the footwear and keep the foot.

57 minutes ago, iamcarnage said:

How to fix the seam between the calf and the feet as shown in this picture? I am currently trying to make a bodyslide for an armor

I deleted some of the parts so the seam could be seen clearly, any help will be much appreciated

image.png.059489cdfef9e9d2636459b59ebddaa8.png

You could do that in outfit studio if you REALLY want to... though I don't recommend it. If you get easily frustrated or lack the patience of a saint, just don't do it.

If you really want to though, you can use the move vertices brush set to minimal size (well, a tiny bit above minimal, since absolute minimal size makes it impossible to work with it in my experience, you need to see at least a tiny circle around the dot), activate "edit-> edit connected only" for good measure and then fiddle with the foot mesh until it's sitting snug with the calf. But it's extremely timeconsuming, fiddly work that'll drive you half insane... and to make it worse once you have it you'll have to check and probably partially redo the process for each of the following seven sliders at 100 if you use them in your body preset: "Legs", "Chubby Legs", "Thighs", "Slim Thighs", "Knee Height", "Calf Size" and "Calf Smooth".

The first and if I can help it only time I ever did that took me about two hours... and it's not perfect. Searching the internet for a better fitting foot object is almost asuredly quicker and less frustrating.

Generally it's not worth the trouble,

Hey folks, let me reiterate my position on doing requests. I am not required of obligated to do requests or to repond to requests. 

Hi Sorceress

I for one, appreciate that you do these conversions as a favour to us lowly mortals who haven't got a clue on how to do them ourselves. I am grateful for the ones you do convert and am behind you 100%. This game is meant to be fun and if it ever becomes a burden, just walk away.

Freedom of choice is one of the most important things in our lives and your right to choose what you convert or not is yours and yours alone.

Maybe a quick 'not my scene' post might cut out 99% of the 'nags' on here. 

Anyhoo, keep on keeping on as they say.

Regards from a No.1 fan.

cincsac

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

You need a foot that matches body. Otherwise, your spinning your wheels. Trying to match different body type parts is extremely difficult with out a 3d modeling program and if you use one just make a new foot. I have a collection of CBBE feet in various configurations that fit the base CBBE model in OS.  I use them as models to fit various shoes and boots as needed so there is never a seam. You get the foot model from other shoes and boots. Just delete the footwear and keep the foot.

1 hour ago, NoNickNeeded said:

You could do that in outfit studio if you REALLY want to... though I don't recommend it. If you get easily frustrated or lack the patience of a saint, just don't do it.

If you really want to though, you can use the move vertices brush set to minimal size (well, a tiny bit above minimal, since absolute minimal size makes it impossible to work with it in my experience, you need to see at least a tiny circle around the dot), activate "edit-> edit connected only" for good measure and then fiddle with the foot mesh until it's sitting snug with the calf. But it's extremely timeconsuming, fiddly work that'll drive you half insane... and to make it worse once you have it you'll have to check and probably partially redo the process for each of the following seven sliders at 100 if you use them in your body preset: "Legs", "Chubby Legs", "Thighs", "Slim Thighs", "Knee Height", "Calf Size" and "Calf Smooth".

The first and if I can help it only time I ever did that took me about two hours... and it's not perfect. Searching the internet for a better fitting foot object is almost asuredly quicker and less frustrating.

Generally it's not worth the trouble,

I just downloaded a different high heels mod and then used it's feet mesh to replace what I previously had on the armor. Thanks for the help

Hi all

This might be off topic, if it is, I do apologise.

Is there a simple way to add high heels sound to an armour mod that doesn't have it, short of the creation kit? One of my fave sets at the mo, is the H2135's Modern Series1. The set has some gorgeous platform ankle boots, but no high heel sound. I use the Sweater dress set converted by Sorceress99 for the platform heels. The difference between the two is large and I adore those boots but love the sound heels make.

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

1. With boots. 2. With platform heels.

Thanks in anticipation.

cincsac

Ankle boots.jpg

Platform heels.jpg

On 8/3/2019 at 7:48 AM, Sorceress99 said:

Open the offending .nif in Nifskope and R+click the NiAlphaProperty(s)  then "Block>Remove Branch" then save. Problem solved. 

Sorceress, if I wanted to do the opposite and make an item sheer, how would I do that?

sorry to bug u

5 hours ago, CINCSAC said:

Hi all

This might be off topic, if it is, I do apologise.

Is there a simple way to add high heels sound to an armour mod that doesn't have it, short of the creation kit? One of my fave sets at the mo, is the H2135's Modern Series1. The set has some gorgeous platform ankle boots, but no high heel sound. I use the Sweater dress set converted by Sorceress99 for the platform heels. The difference between the two is large and I adore those boots but love the sound heels make.

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

1. With boots. 2. With platform heels.

Thanks in anticipation.

cincsac

try my esp. should work ok. The easies way is to use the CK. You may be able to do it in tes edit but I dont know how.  load your esp in the ck. At the main screen, tick the heels sound. esm then make your esp active and load it. When it's loaded go to 'armor addon' find your shoes in the list then edit it. Bottom right is a window for the sounds. select FTS angel steps or something like that ( first choice in the menu) then save the change to the esp. Done deal.

H2135ModernSeries3.esp