Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 7/30/2019 at 2:56 PM, Sorceress99 said:

By Request. . . . BDOR Summer Box CBBE HDT Bodyside. You will need the main files from here. Use my esp. Very well done sexy swim suite. Easily re-textured for personal preferences. if you like it, give it your  :thumbsup: Enjoy!

ss001.jpgss002.jpg

ss003.jpgss004.jpg

***FIXED*** V1 Updated esp for missing file path. Use the esp below if your red bikini is missing.

The Suit17 is missing the alpha property on the necklace and wasitchain. Pls replace the Suit17.nif in ...bodyslide\shapedata\BDOSwim\ and rebuild the suit to update. 

BDOR Summer Box CBBE HDT Bodyslide.v1.7z 7.94 MB · 212 downloads

DM BDOR Summer Box V1.esp 8.31 kB · 136 downloads

BDO Swimsuit 17.nif 1.19 MB · 19 downloads

Can you upload one that doesnt have transparency? I feel that was a really unnecessary change.

Haven't seen a conversion of this one yet.  I know it's been requested a couple of times before.  I tried to convert it myself from UUNP to CBBE, but I keep having trouble with the feet.  The files from Sky are all in Chinese, but they seem to reference each part of the outfit in the various colors (red, gold, silver, green, blue, black, purple (default)).   I thought I found another copy of the files here on LL, but it looks like that user may have pulled them down.

Update:  The file's still there, but the poster says the GND files are missing.  See here.

Update 2: Someone did manage to download the files from Baidu; says they're SMP.  See here.

entry_img_2810s.jpg

On 7/18/2019 at 3:59 PM, Sorceress99 said:

As requested . . . High Inquisitor Sally Whitemane CBBE HDT BS NIO  Finally got one to work right. Woo hoo. :beer: I keep plugging away at it. Normally wouldn't convert this as I won't wear it but I wanted to give my ideas a try.  Any problems let me know but WYSIWYG. Hope you enjoy!! Comments are welcome. Please give it a thumbs up if you like it. 

White1.jpgWhite2.jpg

High Inquisitor Whitemane CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z 17.28 MB · 174 downloads

been having some strange clipping issues with the tunic, ingame and with CK

her breasts clips with other presets like CT77SE and such

and Yes im using SE because now way in hell that im going to use outdated LE for headaches.

45 minutes ago, zechosen said:

been having some strange clipping issues with the tunic, ingame and with CK

her breasts clips with other presets like CT77SE and such

and Yes im using SE because now way in hell that im going to use outdated LE for headaches.

All my conversions are done for LE. I'm sure there will be problems playing them in SE!  

10 hours ago, Madame Pianissima said:

Can you upload one that doesnt have transparency? I feel that was a really unnecessary change.

Open the offending .nif in Nifskope and R+click the NiAlphaProperty(s)  then "Block>Remove Branch" then save. Problem solved. 

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:40 PM, Jay1646 said:

Thank you Sorceress!!! 

1084807891_ElderScrollsVSkyrimScreenshot2019_07_24-16_37_24_23.thumb.png.73a88c5e35dcdfe7758b44c30f6fc6bf.png

tis body remember me claire of blue eyes comics

can you share tis body preset please ?

so i try hunt for studio bodyslide others bodys but all my old links are broken if any have tis body share me please    -   cosio   -   promise  -  cbbe sure

my old pc burned , i loose all my customs and saves -_-

BLUE EYES 2.jpg

15 minutes ago, lafourminoir said:

tis body remember me claire of blue eyes comics

can you share tis body preset please ?

so i try hunt for studio bodyslide others bodys but all my old links are broken if any have tis body share me please    -   cosio   -   promise  -  cbbe sure

my old pc burned , i loose all my customs and saves -_-

BLUE EYES 2.jpg

I use racemenu morphs...

Do you know how to use those? If so I can give you the screenshot of the sliders 

34 minutes ago, Jay1646 said:

I use racemenu morphs...

Do you know how to use those? If so I can give you the screenshot of the sliders 

is ingame preset ? well if the preset is make with showracemenu ingame you can make a save preset  with showracemenu

you have allready the preset saved in your  CalienteTools no ? if you have saved the preset share the file please xd 

my path is for body presets ------   D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderPresets

36 minutes ago, lafourminoir said:

is ingame preset ? well if the preset is make with showracemenu ingame you can make a save preset  with showracemenu

you have allready the preset saved in your  CalienteTools no ? if you have saved the preset share the file please xd 

my path is for body presets ------   D:\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\SliderPresets

Ok cool I'll pm it to you once I'm on my PC

1 hour ago, lafourminoir said:

you know what nevermind on the pm, here it is if anyone else wants it, hopefully it works...

42 minutes ago, Charmandur said:

@Jay1646 Nice preset! I thought I was the only one here that liked big boobs.?

There's a few of us on LL that love huge tits, we are few but strong lol

yari.jslot

Hey peeps, if you got body preset to share, post them here. I'm sure many of our followers would appreciate that.  This is my Lady Velayna

I would suggest using your body slide .xmls as your racemenu .jslot is built using installed mods (skin. eyes. teeth, etc) that others may not have. With .xmls, drop in your preset folder and build your _0/_1 bdy using your own assets. 

body preset1.pngbody preset2.png

LA Baby 05.xml

2 hours ago, Jay1646 said:

There's a few of us on LL that love huge tits, we are few but strong lol

Haha agreed, we gotta stick together.?

1 hour ago, O_O said:

Everyone loves huege tits, simply some love small tits more than they love big ones.

I respect that. In all honesty, when it comes down to it, really is just personal preference.?

1 hour ago, lafourminoir said:

any can remember mi if any cbbe bodyslide is already make for tis 2 mods ?

Remodeled Armor CBBEv3M

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13004

Lady of Death Set for CBBE V3

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13761?tab=files

Here's the link for the Remodeled Armor BS:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259

As for Lady of Death, I think someone already converted it, I just don't remember who did it. If I find it, I'll let you know.

On 7/31/2019 at 6:55 AM, Sorceress99 said:

So your saying since 4 people have requested a conversion I am required to do it? :lol:

KEK! oh no i'm just kindly bringing it up, i've messed with meshes and textures back in oblivion and if it's at least half as bad with skyrim, i can understand the reluctance.
Also i don't know if i replied to ya, and if i did, it was by accident, since i have minimal idea how the forums here work!

35 minutes ago, Dragonslayer667 said:

KEK! oh no i'm just kindly bringing it up, i've messed with meshes and textures back in oblivion and if it's at least half as bad with skyrim, i can understand the reluctance.
Also i don't know if i replied to ya, and if i did, it was by accident, since i have minimal idea how the forums here work!

The outfit has no interest to me. It's covered with all that junk. I mainly convert outfits for my personal pleasure and share them in the thread as I see fit. I prefer outfits light, sexy and showing lots of skin. None of which your request fits. Sorry.

Hey folks, let me reiterate my position on doing requests. I am not required of obligated to do requests or to repond to requests. **NOTE** If I haven't responded to your request within a few days , PLEASE consider an alternative selection. It ain't gonna happen.  Multiple request for the same item goes nowhere.

Secondly, I don't waste time converting stuff I won't wear in the game.  I don't do heavy armor of any kind, silly crap with limited appeal, most anything involving SMP, long skirts or huge collections with multiple pieces to convert. I know some folks will have issues because they desparately 'need' their selection converted.  When you get to that point, do it yourself.  What I convert is based what appeals to me and generally my concept of  light, sexy with a lot of skin showing. If your request doesn't fit this parameter, you're probably out of luck. Sorry