Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

@Charmandur How did you get an aminated avatar working. Mine is an animated gif but she doesn't move on LL. 

Hey @Sorceress99, do you have any Mai Shiranui converted outfits by any chance? 

I'm pretty sure I just uploaded the picture when I was editing my profile. Do you the animated GIF for me to download, I can try uploading to mine to see if it works.

33 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

By Request. . . . BDOR Summer Box CBBE HDT Bodyside. You will need the main files from here. Use my esp. Very well done sexy swim suite. Easily re-textured for personal preferences. if you like it, give it your  :thumbsup: Enjoy!

ss001.jpgss002.jpg

ss003.jpgss004.jpg

BDOR Summer Box CBBE HDT Bodyslide.7z 7.94 MB · 5 downloads

the body is invisible for some reason on the BDRO swimsuit envy ( the red one)? am i missing something? i downloaded and installed then original mod and then your conversion.

1 hour ago, Charmandur said:

Hey @Sorceress99, do you have any Mai Shiranui converted outfits by any chance? 

I'm pretty sure I just uploaded the picture when I was editing my profile. Do you the animated GIF for me to download, I can try uploading to mine to see if it works.

I had the Mia Conversion but have no idea where it is. I have the main files if you want them. I reloaded my avatar and she is rocking again. Whoohoo!

2 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I had the Mia Conversion but have no idea where it is. I have the main files if you want them. I reloaded my avatar and she is rocking again. Whoohoo!

Yes please, I have a CBBE BS for one of her outfits, but couldn't find the main file. I hoping it's the same?

Honestly, don't see that many animated avatars besides mine, so it's nice to see another one. Mai is looking A-1!

2 hours ago, Charmandur said:

Yes please, I have a CBBE BS for one of her outfits, but couldn't find the main file. I hoping it's the same?

Honestly, don't see that many animated avatars besides mine, so it's nice to see another one. Mai is looking A-1!

She's been my avatar for a long time, back to my Oblivion days. LL didnt have animations for their avatars so she hasn't moved since i've been here.

mai shiranui_v1.0.7z

3 hours ago, Dragonslayer667 said:

Hey, friendly reminder that at least 4 people now, me included, requested a CBBE bodyslide\conversion of this outfit here

Reveal hidden contents

2.png?token-time=1565740800&token-hash=z

TBH it still looks great as is on a CBBE body, but nitpickers keep going mad about it, and i don't wanna feel left out ?.

So your saying since 4 people have requested a conversion I am required to do it? :lol:

17 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

By Request. . . . BDOR Summer Box CBBE HDT Bodyside. You will need the main files from here. Use my esp. Very well done sexy swim suite. Easily re-textured for personal preferences. if you like it, give it your  :thumbsup: Enjoy!

ss001.jpgss002.jpg

ss003.jpgss004.jpg

***FIXED*** V1 Updated esp for missing file path. Use the esp below if your red bikini is missing.

BDOR Summer Box CBBE HDT Bodyslide.v1.7z 7.94 MB · 49 downloads

DM BDOR Summer Box V1.esp 8.31 kB · 36 downloads

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!

Personally I have goggles of bikinis and swimsuits , and Don,t really find all of them that unique. But there,s something about the RED one , the pose the body ? I can,t tell you . I saw it and wish I could get my Toon  in it . 

THANKS FOR MAKING MY WISH COME TRUE.  L.O.L.

3 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU!!!!

Personally I have goggles of bikinis and swimsuits , and Don,t really find all of them that unique. But there,s something about the RED one , the pose the body ? I can,t tell you . I saw it and wish I could get my Toon  in it . 

THANKS FOR MAKING MY WISH COME TRUE.  L.O.L.

That's amazing you mentioned this. That is exactly why I converted the outfits. I have several, very comfortable bras similar in design to the red bikini that I wear quite often. Very attractive bikini. Glad it met your approval. Maybe post some screenshots. eh?

@Sorceress99 What conversion reference do you use when converting UUNP outfits?? I don't see a "Convert: UUNP to CBBE" in OS, does OS not have it? I was successful in converting my very first outfit, (UNPB to CBBE) sadly it was an smp outfit, which I had NO idea, so when I loaded it in game the smp part of it went completely haywire, the actual outfit was fine. Lol I understand now why people don't do much smp conversions. Every time I try to convert UUNP outfits they always seem like they're 5 inches or more away from the body.?

4 hours ago, Charmandur said:

@Sorceress99 What conversion reference do you use when converting UUNP outfits?? I don't see a "Convert: UUNP to CBBE" in OS, does OS not have it? I was successful in converting my very first outfit, (UNPB to CBBE) sadly it was an smp outfit, which I had NO idea, so when I loaded it in game the smp part of it went completely haywire, the actual outfit was fine. Lol I understand now why people don't do much smp conversions. Every time I try to convert UUNP outfits they always seem like they're 5 inches or more away from the body.?

I use UNPB or 7B as my reference body. You have to check each one to see which gives the closest fit. I find UNPB/7B Oppai the best. UUNP is so ambiguous you never know which style works.

@Sorceress99 Would you possibly be willing to fix some broken/badly done bodyslide outfits from way back? While they were technically bodyslide converted, they just don't work right or had backwards scaling, or horrible clipping (all for normal body types, no extreme or silly scales). In particular, the Fiora armor set, Tali armor set, and dragon queen set. Let me dig up some links. 

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1040.html 

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1149.html

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/02/dragon-queen-armor.html

(The last one's links are dead, but if you are interested in a working conversion I have the all in one file I can share still. Same for the others if they have dead links too)

Edit: Not asking for all of these, that would be greedy, just any that may catch your eye.

On 7/30/2019 at 11:56 PM, Sorceress99 said:

ss001.jpgss002.jpg

ss003.jpgss004.jpg

***FIXED*** V1 Updated esp for missing file path. Use the esp below if your red bikini is missing.

BDOR Summer Box CBBE HDT Bodyslide.v1.7z 7.94 MB · 155 downloads

DM BDOR Summer Box V1.esp 8.31 kB · 96 downloads

Noticed that the bikini17 with the waist chain and necklace are missing a NiAlphaProperty that makes the chains not have the black borders. Easy fix in nifscope by copying the part from the OG mesh.

14 hours ago, lindazana said:

@Sorceress99 Would you possibly be willing to fix some broken/badly done bodyslide outfits from way back? While they were technically bodyslide converted, they just don't work right or had backwards scaling, or horrible clipping (all for normal body types, no extreme or silly scales). In particular, the Fiora armor set, Tali armor set, and dragon queen set. Let me dig up some links. 

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1040.html 

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1149.html

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/02/dragon-queen-armor.html

(The last one's links are dead, but if you are interested in a working conversion I have the all in one file I can share still. Same for the others if they have dead links too)

Edit: Not asking for all of these, that would be greedy, just any that may catch your eye.

Honey, absolutely none of the outfits appeal to me. Dragon Queen has 6 set of armor with 5-7 accessory pieces to each set that would need converting too. I wouldn't wear any of these so why waste my time converting them.  Sorry. Pick something light, sexy with a lot of exposed skin and I might consider it. Have some candy..  :lollipop:

17 minutes ago, Juhna said:

Noticed that the bikini17 with the waist chain and necklace are missing a NiAlphaProperty that makes the chains not have the black borders. Easy fix in nifscope by copying the part from the OG mesh.

I'll have a look at them. When I converted the suit they became mishappen so I imported the set from the original mod. The NiAlphaProperty didnt transfer me thinks. 

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Chakaru's 1001 Nights CBBE HDT Bodyslide You will need the main files from here. 

Was about to request this armor, then saw that you already did it haha. Beautiful outfit IMO. Great conversion again! Will probably be posting my first conversion soon!!

823041866_Skyrim8_1_20197_19_53PM(2).thumb.png.eee66e9b98198403e6b7295f7bfdb512.png634618727_Skyrim8_1_20197_22_38PM(2).thumb.png.dcc80b0404a2a9e7d4c4d171e770507f.png

Spoiler

985580798_Skyrim8_1_20197_57_15PM(2).thumb.png.d116ce637aa01ca9c7ca054e323544c0.png

1 hour ago, Charmandur said:

Was about to request this armor, then saw that you already did it haha. Beautiful outfit IMO. Great conversion again! Will probably be posting my first conversion soon!!

823041866_Skyrim8_1_20197_19_53PM(2).thumb.png.eee66e9b98198403e6b7295f7bfdb512.png634618727_Skyrim8_1_20197_22_38PM(2).thumb.png.dcc80b0404a2a9e7d4c4d171e770507f.png

Reveal hidden contents

985580798_Skyrim8_1_20197_57_15PM(2).thumb.png.d116ce637aa01ca9c7ca054e323544c0.png

I wanted to use the top in another mashup so posted the conversion. There is not much new material coming out to convert that has already been done so I'm reorganizing all my personal files and retexturing and adding nio as needed.