Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

11 hours ago, Charmandur said:

I gotcha. I appreciate the info and tip. I saved your post from earlier. I know it's going to be very useful in the future, when I do conversions and troubleshoot any problems that might occur. Thank you for your time, and the amazing write up.?

Woow, so even tiny little mistakes like that can lead to failure, that's interesting. I'll do a little bit more tinkering on my end, to see if I can fix it. If I can't, I'll PM you directly if you're still willing to help me out. I appreciate it @Imperfection Thank you so much! ? 

A particularly nefarious customer is the case of dot vs comma. Making a comma instead of the dot in say the file extention and writing for example torso,nif can make the whole thing no longer work, while being very hard to spot.

I remember back when I learned programming in C++ back in university and didn't yet know what the error messages of the compiler meant it took me more than half an hour to find out why the darn thing refused to compile and it was a comma where a dot should have been.

At least in Outfit Studio this particular bugger won't be hard to spot since OS would think there is no file extension and thus would automatically add it, turning it into torso,nif.nif. But I don't think Tes5Edit, the CreationKit or any other tool automatically add missing or "missing" file extentions.

Ling QP CBBE HDT BS NIO  4 China style dresses with heels. My sincere thanks to @Daiemonic  for her help in getting the dress meshes straighten out.  The author seems to have disregarded protocol on this one and piecemilled it together. The two darker dresses are some new textures I downloaded from the net and not part of the original mod. Enjoy

ling1.jpgling3.jpgling2.jpgling6.jpg

ling5.jpg

**There are two textures missing for the bracelet set in the 'Texture' file I've uploaded. Drop them in textures\ling\QP\ and set the path for any of the diamonds to them.

Ling Q01 CBBE HDT BS.7z

Textures.7z

If it shows up in BodySlide too, then you can open the project up in Outfit Studio and use the "increase mesh" brush to lift the outfit over the breast, or go the other way around and sink the breast below the outfit via the "decrease mesh" brush.

If it doesn't show up in BodySlide, it's probably due to weights, in which case you could try to copy the breast and clavicle weights onto the outfit.

For that you have to make sure the body (usually called BaseShape in CBBE projects) is marked as reference (i.e. it's green). Now click on the part of the outfit that is the top, then to the bones tab. Here you can click the breast and clavicle nodes (ctrl+click to activate multiple bones at once) and then in the top menu select "Shape->copy selected weights".

Then rebuild the whole thing in BS and see if it looks right now.

As mentioned in my Corsets & Stockings post, I wanted to change the shape of the stockins for a better look and fit. They now extent to just above the ankles (vs ending at the ankle seam) to fill the space a bit more between your shoe top and the stocking. Would have preferred a full stocking but I had to keep a shape that would take advantage of the 24 colors available.  The choice is optional. Unzip and drop the 2 files in '.....\Bodyslide\ShapeData\_My Corsets\' and overwrite. Credit goes to @Daiemonic for the new look. 

_My Corsets.7z

I have seen a lot of people request this “https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1253-aradia-living-armor-jellyfish-edition-4232015/” for CBBE HDT. and I've yet to find one that's fully functioning. So, either I haven't looked hard enough for the past hour or I'm having issues getting it to work, but because I've done nothing different to this armor compared to any other armor I've done, I think some of the downloads are botched. I have tried about four different people’s cbbe conversions. So I was wondering if there's a reason why there hasn't been a obvious download, it only small name individuals creating conversions. If it is possible, this is one conversion I would love.

2 hours ago, CINCSAC said:

Hi

Could anyone weave their magic over this outfit by Nausicaa. It's CBBE but no HDT, heel sounds and definately no SMP. LE variant if poss.

Link is......http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-104.html .

Screenshots of this rather fetching set..........

Thanks in anticipation.

cincsac

Search here for only boots and gloves CBBE BS.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/61400-malfdawgs-bodyslide-conversions/

For this armor there is a bit of confusion: the original port for Oblivion was made by Krista (LB Lady Bat) based on a commercial model (Bat Outfit V4 / G4), like the major part of his conversions, all of which of great quality, and as done by 99% of the modders. Over time it has been converted to Skyrim UNPB *Lady Bat * (and I also CBBE), but no one has ever done a complete bodyslide conversion. In the conversion to UNPB (and then UUNP BS) the modders made a mashup with another armor (goodlady.nif) for the body, also holding the gloves and boots of the original. At one point, Malfdawg converted it into CBBE BS, so today only boots and gloves are available. 

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-208.html

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-382.html

The dress in MITA pics is NOT wjun lady. Does anyone know what dress it is? (The transparent body with mini skirt).

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-300.html

14 hours ago, Squally said:

I have seen a lot of people request this “https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1253-aradia-living-armor-jellyfish-edition-4232015/” for CBBE HDT. and I've yet to find one that's fully functioning. So, either I haven't looked hard enough for the past hour or I'm having issues getting it to work, but because I've done nothing different to this armor compared to any other armor I've done, I think some of the downloads are botched. I have tried about four different people’s cbbe conversions. So I was wondering if there's a reason why there hasn't been a obvious download, it only small name individuals creating conversions. If it is possible, this is one conversion I would love.

This is a pretty old armor a lot people have converted it or changed it aka jelly fish armor remake of the original. But you must understand unlike sorceress these are as is which is why you see on the web page you posted "download at your on risk. I recommend trying them until you find one you like. 

6 minutes ago, jlttsmiley said:

This is a pretty old armor a lot people have converted it or changed it aka jelly fish armor remake of the original. But you must understand unlike sorceress these are as is which is why you see on the web page you posted "download at your on risk. I recommend trying them until you find one you like. 

C5KEV Has just done his conversion of this armor

t's one of those weird outfits that start in a T-Pose which needs a lot of fiddling (or programs other than outfit studio) to fit onto regularly posed bodies.

I'll pass on that.

Hi

I bow to your superior knowledge. Many thanks for taking a look.

cincsac

5 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Zara's Dress CBBE HDT BS  Sexy dress by DoubleZero. Begs for some retexturing. Shoes are not included but will be posted next. 

Your file structure for the dress is off just a bit. The slidergroups and slidersets folders are not in the bodyslide folder. They are outside of it in the calientetools folder. Easy fix, just a heads-up.

Looks good though!!

20190809212725_1.jpg.436cfc1479cb5a715b61b7e3024c4fd4.jpg

20190809213036_1.jpg.05f8b848141528d12d7113fe498b0b21.jpg

20190809213440_1.jpg.7d0e31e2b42befc382ad2133556fe63a.jpg

1 hour ago, sfeile said:

Your file structure for the dress is off just a bit. The slidergroups and slidersets folders are not in the bodyslide folder. They are outside of it in the calientetools folder. Easy fix, just a heads-up.

Looks good though!!

Thanks for the heads up, Posted a fix on the main page.  Always enjoy you SS's

48 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Does anyone have the hi-poly CBBE body that was ported from SSE? I have or had one but cant find it now. Also, can someone recommend a hi-poly head for my Lady Veleyna? I tried the citrus head but can't seen to get it installed right.

Do you mean this one?

5 hours ago, jlttsmiley said:

C5KEV Has just done his conversion of this armor

Weird, I saw this, but it the page always said not found... thanks!

As jlttsmiley said, to find one I like, because none of them seem to keep the same transparent color scheme that I was looking for, and changing textures manually seemed to remove the transparency.