Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 9/3/2018 at 7:53 PM, varfolomey said:

[Melodic] Eastern collection CBBE Bodyslide .Link to the mod's page https://www.patreon.com/posts/melodic-eastern-20701244

[Melodic] Super Bodysuit Xtra CBBE Bodyslide.  https://www.patreon.com/posts/melodic-super-20584697

From the old - Sport Gear  CBBE Bodyslide.  http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1226.html

And two videos for a good mood.

TESV 2018-09-03 19-00-42-83.png

I ❤️love❤️ those dresses! Not exactly lore friendly though :) But who cares.

That mod also contains a copy of the (highly recommended) Arabian Nights set

Thanks for posting these

On 9/1/2018 at 7:22 AM, zzlaq1 said:

Try this.

1 seperate the suit and the boots

2 edit the esp

3 need original

4 the boots maybe not flat

5 add heel sound

6 use nioride heel

Skyrim 2018_9_1 13_03_08.png

ProType - Sakura_CBBE-HDT.7z

These are cute! And the CBBE conversion seems good so far :)

But in the original posts I noticed that the outfits are partly semi-transparent. The converted ones aren't. I check in Nifskope and noticed the Alpha property was missing, so I added it, after which the outfits are partly transparent like the originals!

Attached is the modified nif, drop this into CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\zzl_Sakura_Sakura11 and rerun Bodyslide to apply the change.

zzl_Sakura_Sakura11.nif

10 hours ago, Holothurion said:

Hi all!

Does anyone know if this Outfits have been converted already?

Skyrim CBBE Black Suit

Reveal hidden contents

I've been looking on this site (and Google, of course) to see if they've been converted, but didn't find anything, I'm currently making my own conversion of these outfits but if anyone have them already converted I'll stop and use their version instead lol.

Those black suits have a nice cut..will do some experiments with that items.

Those sakura dresses look quite well too...reminding me of the mandarin-dress-NICE !

2 hours ago, t.ara said:

Those black suits have a nice cut..will do some experiments with that items.

Those sakura dresses look quite well too...reminding me of the mandarin-dress-NICE !

I had a crack at one of them a while ago, but didn't finish it competely. In some cases these skin tight dresses are a pain to convert, especially with HDT enabled. And this is one of those cases.  I can get it to look acceptable... until you start to move and the the skin clips through everywhere :(

2 hours ago, Musje said:

I had a crack at one of them a while ago, but didn't finish it competely. In some cases these skin tight dresses are a pain to convert, especially with HDT enabled. And this is one of those cases.  I can get it to look acceptable... until you start to move and the the skin clips through everywhere :(

hmm...maybe a question of the weighting....or it´s distance...can´t be something mystical:-))

I´m back on the road-nearly back to my latest installation, before the NMM fooled me out of the race....I´ll install some other things and then I´ll have a look at those nice items...my only problem here is that I run UUNP HDT for now....

So I've converted the Sailor Moon Outfit to CBBE HDT, but ran into an issue with the skirt and the back ribbon.

Spoiler

20180909164718_1.jpg.4e71ba84ba73391c39339c3486f954b9.jpg

I think it might be something with the Spine bone weights and Skirt with the Butt R/L bone weights. I'm new to these bone thing and haven't been able to fix it.

(Sorry for Potato Quality)

3 hours ago, Holothurion said:

So I've converted the Sailor Moon Outfit to CBBE HDT, but ran into an issue with the skirt and the back ribbon.

Hide contents

I think it might be something with the Spine bone weights and Skirt with the Butt R/L bone weights. I'm new to these bone thing and haven't been able to fix it.

For the skirt: the missing part is because it doesn't affect by any bone. I guess when save in outfit studio there is a warning says that "at least one vertex does not have any weighting assigned to it...." or sth. You have to paint this part with weight brush by hand. 

For the ribbon, I think it deforms because it is affected by many different bones. You can try to choose some upper bones (eg L and R clavicle) and weaken the bone on the ribbon. 

Hi everyone, I downloaded the CBBE BodySlide version  of the NaySan Body Piercing (see link below). Nevertheless it does not show up in BodySlide, i.e. I can not adjust it to my BodySlide preset. I have already downloaded the latest version of BodySlide (4.6.2), but without success. Now my asumption is that the problem are the  japanese / chinese characters in the folder structure (see screenprint). Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2506.html

Screenprint.PNG

4 hours ago, max99max said:

Hi everyone, I downloaded the CBBE BodySlide version  of the NaySan Body Piercing (see link below). Nevertheless it does not show up in BodySlide, i.e. I can not adjust it to my BodySlide preset. I have already downloaded the latest version of BodySlide (4.6.2), but without success. Now my asumption is that the problem are the  japanese / chinese characters in the folder structure (see screenprint). Unfortunately, I have no idea how to fix that. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2506.html

Screenprint.PNG

you can try UTF-8 encoding,download Notepad and do it.Example.Sorry for my English:P

My first language is Russian.But still. Press also on the account in Notepad+

You need to do this with everyone SlidersSets Files.

bsss.bmp

On 9/9/2018 at 5:51 PM, Holothurion said:

Reveal hidden contents

When converting outfits that are already HDT you can often get away with simply conforming the sliders and saving the project without touching the bone weights.

14 hours ago, onesumgame said:

When converting outfits that are already HDT you can often get away with simply conforming the sliders and saving the project without touching the bone weights.

Unless UNPB Oppai has HDT enabled, then I really screwed that up. Still, I'm working on those outfits using the method Amethyst456 suggested.

20 minutes ago, Holothurion said:

Unless UNPB Oppai has HDT enabled, then I really screwed that up. Still, I'm working on those outfits using the method Amethyst456 suggested.

The body type has nothing to do with it. The mod author of the outfit decides whether or not to enable HDT. I converted the Crential Sailor Moon outfits to UUNP without touching the bone weights. I simply conformed the sliders and saved the project. When you look closely at this screenshot you'll see by the shape of the legs that this is not the original UNPB Oppai body, and therefore you know that I'm not pulling your leg :)

20180912140319_1.jpg.5bc3781704c15c47ff64240f6123bbc7.jpg

It does depend on the bodies.

If the two bodies use the same bones, then you can get away without touching them, but if they don't... it can have weird consequences.

As far as I know UNP and CBBE use the same bones, so you don't have to worry about it when converting between the two, but that's not the case for every body.

For example CosioHD has all the bones of the CBBE body, plus an extra bone for each breast and differently shaped Clavicles. If you do not copy or paint the Breast01 and Clavicle bones onto the outfit, you can end up with the breast clipping through the outfit during movement.

The amount of weird ads and strange links you have to navigate through, to get the original files in some cases... And then converting... My head would explode. Especially getting stuff off EiheiSpot! or even SkyTM- How do you even do that? Eihei files are all locked behind a procedure no sane person would follow. Am I missing a work around method?

10 hours ago, reiuji said:

Has anyone converted 9204 MBO 0049 and 9204 MBO 0051 to cbbe? ?

Hide contents

2?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=ex1jH1?token-time=2145916800&token-hash=sJlwO

That's a cool set. That said... The flowing parts of such costumes like the back and front bit here, always behave strange in game, they only look good in stills. HDT can some times make it look better but then when you move they tend to fly all over. Too short skirts or dresses also suffer from very visible deformities at the crotch area, they sort of fold up awkwardly in most poses or animations. Hmmm, "Crotch" can be used for all genders for that area, right? :$ In any case, where I was going with this was whether there's a setting or way or even a mod that can help with this issue.