Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 10/6/2018 at 12:54 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

I added the gloves to the previous outfit MBO 0049... which I forgot before.

And here's the new one:

9204 MBO 0027 by Team TAL

Source: https://www.patreon.com/posts/9204-mbo-0027-by-20659720 (original required)

1971324373_9204MBO0027Front.jpg.ccd54496aa443e277d7c95e816da4260.jpg543863486_9204MBO0027Back.jpg.84a7db8dd0338627f65c8b3da01b5a7e.jpg1960954721_9204MBO0027Side.jpg.1602ce993adba0eba4e79069693bb94d.jpg1595958263_9204MBO0027Move.jpg.ec352bd91d0024a6c573ce4e978795f1.jpg

9204 MBO 0027 by Team TAL CBBE.7z

Hi~ I downloaded the original mod and the conversion and did the usual steps in bodyslide. But whenever I try to equip the Armor I ctd. The other parts work fine i only ctd with the armor. Did I do something wrong? Or is there something I should check? I take it that others didnt had an issue with this. Thanks :)

13 minutes ago, ThanatosDXE said:

Sadly, it doesn't seem to be working for me. After adding the extension to Chrome, it still requests that I install the BaiduNetdisk.exe app and use the scan code to download.

After you enter passowrd bulb(extension icon) should light up and then you need to click on it and choose which file you want to download (Glink or Hlink)

19 hours ago, kauruclaws1 said:

Hi~ I downloaded the original mod and the conversion and did the usual steps in bodyslide. But whenever I try to equip the Armor I ctd. The other parts work fine i only ctd with the armor. Did I do something wrong? Or is there something I should check? I take it that others didnt had an issue with this. Thanks :)

Do you have all the prerequisit mods listed on the original's download page?

If that's not it, then maybe it's an issue with the loading order. You could try re-running LOOT (or if you never did that before, DEFINITELY get that and run it).

Also as far as I know the original was made for "old-rim" and I made my conversion with non-SE tools, so I have no clue if it will run on the SE.

5 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

Do you have all the prerequisit mods listed on the original's download page?

If that's not it, then maybe it's an issue with the loading order. You could try re-running LOOT (or if you never did that before, DEFINITELY get that and run it).

Also as far as I know the original was made for "old-rim" and I made my conversion with non-SE tools, so I have no clue if it will run on the SE.

Yes,  I run oldrim, yes I used LOOT several times. But uhh if you say i need to download the original's pre reqs does that mean I also have to install UNP textures in my game?  Wont that cause some errors because Im already using CBBE? Thanks ?

20 hours ago, kauruclaws1 said:

Yes,  I run oldrim, yes I used LOOT several times. But uhh if you say i need to download the original's pre reqs does that mean I also have to install UNP textures in my game?  Wont that cause some errors because Im already using CBBE? Thanks ?

No the UNP stuff isn't needed...

Sorry... those are the only ideas I have... except perhaps using Wrye Bash (which I use by default).

Does it also crash if you use the original without the conversion?

Trivia regarding textures: Having the UNP and CBBE doesn't cause errors as such. The one with the higher priority will be loaded while the one with the lower priority will simply clutter up your harddrive without ever being used... but no errors (or if you use manual install or NMM one will overwrite the other).

If you use a UNP outfit with CBBE body and textures enabled, that wouldn't cause a crash either. It would just make the skin look really weird in places, especially on the breasts, since the mesh and texture don't quite fit together.

On 10/9/2018 at 7:33 PM, Holothurion said:

It says in the Mod Description that a BodySlide support project is currently worked on. The author has picked the person who is working on the conversion. 

That was the case indeed and now we have that file, but there's a slight problem, at least if you are as particular as I am; The outfit barely has 2 pieces, going by what's in the file, so mixing and matching is impossible... And at least for me, 4 pieces is a must, for most outfits that aren't by concept just a single piece. This one's gloves and boots and perhaps other pieces, could have easily been separate. Ironically, the author then added a version specifically for UUNP(I don't even...) which is in fact split up(Although it could still be split up even more), except this one has gold details(Which could also have been offered along with the original as a bonus set to choose in game). *IF* I am right and there are no other pieces in the original file then this is a bit short sighted. Or lazy if we're being a bit cynical.

My point is, it would be awesome if someone could separate the pieces for the CBBE HDT version too, so that those more particular with our fashion can enjoy this set. Unless as I said I'm wrong and this does have more than 1-2 pieces. I'm not lazy, I'd love to find out my self- But I am at mod limit and I can't bother creating my clothes merged file over and over just to double check such things.

It's not technically a conversion to CBBE HDT and not technically a request even, but it would still be nice.

52 minutes ago, Violence6884 said:

That was the case indeed and now we have that file, but there's a slight problem, at least if you are as particular as I am; The outfit barely has 2 pieces, going by what's in the file, so mixing and matching is impossible... And at least for me, 4 pieces is a must, for most outfits that aren't by concept just a single piece. This one's gloves and boots and perhaps other pieces, could have easily been separate. Ironically, the author then added a version specifically for UUNP(I don't even...) which is in fact split up(Although it could still be split up even more), except this one has gold details(Which could also have been offered along with the original as a bonus set to choose in game). *IF* I am right and there are no other pieces in the original file then this is a bit short sighted. Or lazy if we're being a bit cynical.

My point is, it would be awesome if someone could separate the pieces for the CBBE HDT version too, so that those more particular with our fashion can enjoy this set. Unless as I said I'm wrong and this does have more than 1-2 pieces. I'm not lazy, I'd love to find out my self- But I am at mod limit and I can't bother creating my clothes merged file over and over just to double check such things.

It's not technically a conversion to CBBE HDT and not technically a request even, but it would still be nice.

Separate outfit requires making whole new mod, without the original. For this outfit, the original mod author doesn't allow it (I asked him). 

29 minutes ago, Amethyst456 said:

Separate outfit requires making whole new mod, without the original. For this outfit, the original mod author doesn't allow it (I asked him). 

Thanks for the insight. Well then no big deal- The spikes and shine just got me excited but I have very similar pieces of clothing installed. If I'm honest I couldn't care less for the Bowsette fad.

21 hours ago, softcore said:

Could I, please, ask someone here  to convert this mod to CBBE HDT Bodyslide?

Thanks in advance.

Hi :)  May I just say that upon closer inspection those are beyond form fitting? Look at the crotch for example ;3 So much so, that having them as a separate item on you will only limit you in mixing and matching clothes! In fact you could use just a stockings or panty hose or even leggings tattoo mod and tweak their opacity, colour and to an extend if available, pattern, through ShowRaceMenu under the appopriate tab. And they'd fit any changes you wish to make to your PC's body.

Just a suggestion. You could even perhaps take the texture and use it as a tattoo, I'm using very simple terms but you know what I mean. Bit of work, but better than converting actual items to BodySlide and having them occupy a slot on your toon and one in your LO.

Another option would be to go for actual thicker leggings that are less form fitting down there, there are plenty of armour or clothing sets that come with separate ones and it would still be just one ESP.

1 hour ago, Violence6884 said:

Hi :)  May I just say that upon closer inspection those are beyond form fitting? Look at the crotch for example ;3 So much so, that having them as a separate item on you will only limit you in mixing and matching clothes! In fact you could use just a stockings or panty hose or even leggings tattoo mod and tweak their opacity, colour and to an extend if available, pattern, through ShowRaceMenu under the appopriate tab. And they'd fit any changes you wish to make to your PC's body.

Just a suggestion. You could even perhaps take the texture and use it as a tattoo, I'm using very simple terms but you know what I mean. Bit of work, but better than converting actual items to BodySlide and having them occupy a slot on your toon and one in your LO.

Another option would be to go for actual thicker leggings that are less form fitting down there, there are plenty of armour or clothing sets that come with separate ones and it would still be just one ESP.

Thanks for reply.

To be honest I really don't need that level of detail presented there. I just found myself in dire need of leggings that have somewhat better tight fit - and high waist. Or at least tighter fit and higher waist than current PotW  trousers. And as it happens I cannot find a damn thing on my own so this seemed as only option.
If you know any others sets with separate pants like this I, sure as hell, would like to try them.

5 hours ago, softcore said:

Thanks for reply.

To be honest I really don't need that level of detail presented there. I just found myself in dire need of leggings that have somewhat better tight fit - and high waist. Or at least tighter fit and higher waist than current PotW  trousers. And as it happens I cannot find a damn thing on my own so this seemed as only option.
If you know any others sets with separate pants like this I, sure as hell, would like to try them.

It wouldn't be any trouble to convert at all. "Form fitting" isn't really a factor in the difficulty of converting things; in fact skintight stuff is easier to convert than say, loose-fitting robes or dresses, because the transference of bone weights is more accurate. I normally only do UUNP stuff but I can try this one out, just to prove there's nothing impossible about it.

10 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

It wouldn't be any trouble to convert at all. "Form fitting" isn't really a factor in the difficulty of converting things; in fact skintight stuff is easier to convert than say, loose-fitting robes or dresses, because the transference of bone weights is more accurate. I normally only do UUNP stuff but I can try this one out, just to prove there's nothing impossible about it.

To clarify- I never said it would impossible or difficult for someone to do this. I only suggested alternatives based on some observations. Nothing more.
:)

16 hours ago, softcore said:

If you know any others sets with separate pants like this

Have you looked at the usual places like Eihei or SkyTM? I personally mentally filter out any styles I don't like, so while I've surely seen separate leggings as parts of sets, I wouldn't be able to direct you just from memory. Edit : A quick browse revealed at least some sets that include leggings, like "H2135's Fantasy Series2 CBBE HDT BodySlide 1.1.0", "Royal Hunting" and "Vogue Rogue Armour". I suppose if you look you'll find more.