Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, WhyAmIDoingThisRightNow said:

Hello, I have a small request since I can't seem to make sense of Outfit Studio features, but can somebody please remove the panties from the Vindictus Succubus model?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xja66d5xoct7543/Succubus_CBBEByNausicaa%2BCBBE-HDT%2BBODYSLIDE.rar

I don't have computer to see the armor now but you can try to remove the panty by this guide: https://shizuekaryan.tumblr.com/post/176012409043/howd-you-remove-the-cups-on-the-darkknight-outfit

1 hour ago, Amethyst456 said:

When I use some old bodyslide, such as this, there is issue on the butt and thighs (it still looks good in Outfit Stuido and Bodyslide). I think it because these bodyslide are CBBE TBBP not CBBE HDT. Is there any way to fix this or I must create whole new bodyslide in CBBE HDT?

Looks like your mesh contains 2 bodies. Try deleting one?

On 2/2/2016 at 2:07 PM, midian13 said:

Made this for myself, but if you're interested here is the CBBE HDT conversion I made.  It was made with Bodyslide version 3.1c (which you must have).  It is the STANDALONE version only.  I've tested all except the Miraak Robes in game.  Special note:  The Archmage robe's ankle armor has been removed due to being problematic when adding a zapper, though zappers with the rest of the Archmage Robes had no issues.  All worked fine for me, but if you have any problems let me know since this is my first upload with this.

BS_GomaPeroMageRobesStandAlone.rar

Has anyone updated this for the CBBE SE high-poly body?

Hi all!

Maybe this is not the right place to ask this, but does anyone knows how to make a bodyslide project from a CBBE custom preset.

The outfit/nif I downloaded comes with its own custom CBBE body, but I was thinking in converting it to the regular CBBE preset, and then making the BodySlide project (sliders and such).

This is how it looks with the regular CBBE preset, the outfit is shaped like the CBBE body it came with.

Spoiler

Santa.thumb.png.402f158445fb25e684640eceb4efc712.png

The way I convert such stuff is as follows:

New Project or Load Project depending on the body

Import -> From nif: to import the outfit either from the mesh-folder or the Caliente\...\shapedata folder.

Now when you move the sliders, the body changes, but the outfit stays the same.

In this state I play around with the sliders until the body fits to the outfit as closely as I can get, so I only have to do some minor touchups later.

Once I'm satisfied that the two bodies are (temporarily) the same shape, I delete the one that came with the outfit.

Following that I write down all the exact slider positions (or make screenshots if that's faster due to using many of them).

Now I go "Sliders -> Set Base Shape"

Then "Sliders -> Conform All"

And then I put the inverse of my written down sliders in (so a 45 will be done as a -45).

Ad then Set Base Shape again.

Now you have the outfit on the default CBBE body (or whichever body you choose).

From there you can do the final touchups if there's any minor clipping, deal with the bone weights and add Zap Sliders if you like.

Though in my case I do my conversions for the CosioHD body that came with the CLAMS of Skyrim. It has the same shape as the CBBE body, but has more polygons and additional sliders... among other things. ^^