Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

On 12/14/2017 at 8:46 AM, Sorceress99 said:

By request.. Dark Lilith CBBE HDT BS NIO. Conversion from BBP CBBEv3 to HDT. One of my favorite outfits that needed revamping. Enjoy!

Dark Lilith1.jpgDark Lilith2.jpg

EDIT: For those who downloaded the earlier file. Find the textures here.. data\Meshed\Dark Lilith\ and move them to here..data\Meshes\armor\Dark Lilith\.

Otherwise this is the corrected file...

DarkLilith CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Hello Sorceress, love your conversion. But i keep wondering why the horn and wing textures are missing, and the tail isn't appear

45518697062_9e030bf441_o.png

It's starting to look like we, being the pathetic rabble of conversion begging peasants such as we are, are left with no other alternative than seeking another CBBE thread... Or learning to convert. Having resolutely chosen the prior, allow me to ask for directions towards one! ;3 More importantly I do hope the reasons for Sorceress99 and the rest of the benevolent rulers in these parts, not showing up as of late, aren't too grim at least.

On 10/1/2018 at 3:04 AM, NoNickNeeded said:

Finally I am finished!

9204 MBO 0049 by Team TAL

Source: https://www.patreon.com/posts/9204-mbo-0049-by-21244258

42297589_9204MBO0049Top1.jpg.722b3a0b4a39131f560c8602f7664f24.jpg692487817_9204MBO0049Top2.jpg.2e6816a1427160d04f876c34e080c965.jpg773129738_9204MBO0049Top3.jpg.f0fc7ff6d95528637f8b1e7a3283455b.jpg1070562081_9204MBO0049Top4.jpg.befc648bfbbaa1b6139b9297f6858227.jpg

Ignore the red gems on the arms. That's from DEM Ritual and I only noticed that I forgot to unequip it when cropping the screenshots.

Thank you to Amethyst456 and Siegmeyer who's help enabled me to figure this thing out.

It's not perfect, but it looks pretty good. I only tested the Cosio ingame (since that's the body I use), but the CBBE should work just as well, since Cosio and CBBE are very similar. It certainly was an interesting learning experience. ^^

MLB_0049 CBBE BS.7z

MLB_0049 Cosio BS.7z

Edit: Whoops... forgot about the Gloves:

MLB_0049 Gloves CBBE BS.7z

MLB_0049 Gloves Cos BS.7z

heya. i got a problem with few part of the body sticking out of the shirt. when HDT is moving using cusio3(and cusio)
the area affected are
knee, hip and butt. very visible when crouching. any plan to fix it? 
also, could i request for 9204 MBO 0012 (圣绣·空明) by Team TAL?  https://www.patreon.com/posts/9204-mbo-0012-by-19712477

1 hour ago, gundamwarcraft said:

heya. i got a problem with few part of the body sticking out of the shirt. when HDT is moving using cusio3(and cusio)
the area affected are
knee, hip and butt. very visible when crouching. any plan to fix it? 
also, could i request for 9204 MBO 0012 (圣绣·空明) by Team TAL?  https://www.patreon.com/posts/9204-mbo-0012-by-19712477

I just noticed another spot right below the breasts that clips through when crouching.

I will try to fix that and that other outfit looks nice too so I'll do it too... but I don't know when.

I have no idea (yet) whether that new outfit will be a quick and easy conversion or one requiring much work and I'm a bit busy in RL to boot, but I'll get to it eventually.

23 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I just noticed another spot right below the breasts that clips through when crouching.

I will try to fix that and that other outfit looks nice too so I'll do it too... but I don't know when.

I have no idea (yet) whether that new outfit will be a quick and easy conversion or one requiring much work and I'm a bit busy in RL to boot, but I'll get to it eventually.

There is also clipping issue with the armor part in the arm when drawing bow. your
9204 MBO 0027 also cause CTD after  apply body slider. i think another user also has this problem. Thanks 

On 10/31/2018 at 11:27 AM, gundamwarcraft said:

There is also clipping issue with the armor part in the arm when drawing bow. your
9204 MBO 0027 also cause CTD after  apply body slider. i think another user also has this problem. Thanks 

Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about the CTD. It works fine for me and I have no clue why it would crash for others.

The list of needs could be heavy.  I'll refrain from posting a wall of text.

First off, could someone be kind enough to convert to UNPB with TBBP + HDT cloth?  Drow Ranger 

Second, I've combined two boots (changed straps/buckles) on Nakrulz Latex Corset series Boots II, but I don't know how to add the shiny latex cubemap to the material, nor do I know how to build them for skyrim to recognize?  I've saved the progress as Boots III an I'm stuck, haven't found a tutorial on how to proceed further.  

Third, which relates to Second.   I've been trying to do outfit studio mashups for both sets of black and white gloves / boots from Nakrulz Zipsuit and Latex Corset.
71506-2-1448302046.jpg

What I've been trying to do is replace the strap/buckle (ie delete the original large buckle/strap, which I have done) with a series of smaller realistic belts + buckles from 2 different outfits.  The belt/buckles off the boots from Gatti's Bondage Outfit retex UUNP and the belt + buckles from the boots ambassador-of-darkness.  

I've hit a wall an I can't get the shiny cubemaps to work(?) so I just end with dull black leather straps contrasting against the shiny latex (which isn't as terrible a contrast just out of place).   Also the belts won't scale with bodyscale like the boots themselves, and every result ends up messing up causing clipping with UNPB body.  Despite batch build tests for either UNPB or UNPBB.

Nakrulz boots scale an fit character fine, it's after batch building a set for testing changes how the boots line up with my character or any character and they clip into the front thighs as though the boots go out of position with legs, the back of the boots end up with a gap along the backside of the leg instead of fit to form.  Which forces me to restore the original .nif files.

If someone more capable than I could tackle this, I'd be ecstatic.