Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-2498.html

i would love this outfit but i can't download the file without having to install that chinese exe installer. is someone able to download it and is willing to share the file here please? and yes i did try to just download 1 file and not the whole pack that includes the uunp but it always tries to make me download their installer too no matter what.

entry_img_2505s.jpg

3 hours ago, x06xp said:

i would love this outfit but i can't download the file without having to install that chinese exe installer. is someone able to download it and is willing to share the file here please? and yes i did try to just download 1 file and not the whole pack that includes the uunp but it always tries to make me download their installer too no matter what.

entry_img_2505s.jpg

Use JDownloader. Problem solved.

12 hours ago, x06xp said:

my anti virus detected adware....

Aha, OK. But which file you downloaded? JDownloaderDetup.exe (41,6 MB) or, if you were redirected to mega.nz, what can happens sometimes - Install JDownloader.rar (243 KB)?

Out of curiosity i checked both. Indeed, my AV detect something (i din't check what exactly, maybe some day i'll run it in the sandbox   and see if and what will explode ;p) in rar archive, and  nothing in exe. If your AV found something in .exe file, well - false positive, 100%, and you can  use it no worries. I use JDownloader almost two years, and i never had any problems with it... and less than three months ago antivir cause me such a mess that it ended with system reinstall... Besides this thread does not concern discussion about AV programs, so enough about it.

13 hours ago, TheVirus478 said:

Do you also still have the main files?

Of course i have, after all you have download link and password  in quoted post.

On 9/1/2018 at 1:14 PM, x06xp said:

entry_img_2505s.jpg

The bodyslide files renamed to Chinese. Because of that, they won't show in bodyslide. Anyone know, how to fix this? I mean, how to rename them in correct order.

On 7/21/2018 at 7:27 AM, varfolomey said:

Video

Sorry, that not on topic.But many people asked about the paintings in the red salon.I finished the mod gallery 140 paintings in three versions in English.It remains to translate the description of the fashion from Russian to English.I can do it with the help of Google translator - I think not everything will be clear.Who will help - I will be grateful.The archive description is attached.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

37.png

38.png

39.png

description to fashion 140 paintings.7z

Did you have painting on White room location? 

4 hours ago, TheVirus478 said:

Like the previous poster it requires a download of a .exe file. This isn't a method I will use and will not bother with. Thanks anyways.

Nope. Simply double-click to open folder, check the file which you need and then click download. Baidu downloader is required (not really, what i wrote earlier ;)) only for files 50 MB+ AFAIK. After all, if you still have problem with download, let me know, i'll send you to priv.

3 minutes ago, Amethyst456 said:

Anyone know how to add nio high heels in to a shoes? The original shoes has high heel but after I replace the original feet with cbbe feet and make a new esp, the high heels gone and my character's feet "sink" under the ground. 

It's here the June 23 2016 posting

Hi all!

Does anyone know if this Outfits have been converted already?
CBBE Striped Suit

Spoiler

f0481953_5617359ba8184.jpg

ADEC Santa

Spoiler

f0481953_54962c360a163.jpg

Skyrim CBBE Black Suit

Spoiler

f0481953_5576d151d0beb.jpg

I've been looking on this site (and Google, of course) to see if they've been converted, but didn't find anything, I'm currently making my own conversion of these outfits but if anyone have them already converted I'll stop and use their version instead lol.