Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

1 hour ago, Jappa123 said:

Is there any good conversion of DEM Privat ?

I only found this:

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/?no=1565

but

1.clipping

2.no hdt

3.no hh/nio  

Btw i just found dem/krista patreon, and i have question is she releasing outfits for free after some time? Damn there are some high quality outfits. 

https://www.patreon.com/KristaModding

Krista has always created top quality outfits but they are a pain in the ass to convert because of her proprietary bodies. You have to manually convert them rather than using a conversion model preset.  They have always been free but now you must join her Patreon group to get them first. She then releases some of them to the public after some time period if ever.

15 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

Krista has always created top quality outfits but they are a pain in the ass to convert because of her proprietary bodies. You have to manually convert them rather than using a conversion model preset.  They have always been free but now you must join her Patreon group to get them first. She then releases some of them to the public after some time period if ever.

oh, i understand but still im pretty sure she would have way more patrons if she does unp/cbbe outfits  :smile: 

On 5/10/2018 at 3:26 AM, faky said:

slavetats 'tattoos' can be converted to racemenu overlays and with that make use of opacity, glow and extended color sliders so you might adjust the opacity so as not to cover other tattoos at all, if i understand the issue correctly

i did one such conversion for a set of stocking textures if you're interested

I'd like to take a look if you don't mind. Sounds like an interesting work around.

2 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

oh, i understand but still im pretty sure she would have way more patrons if she does unp/cbbe outfits  :smile: 

She mentioned once, long ago, she didn't like any of the current body models so created her own. And she has stuck with that for as long as she has been modeling. If you like small breasted models, her bodies are very refined, detailed, realistic and quite beautiful. More so than the current ones. She has a strong following although it is a niche position in Skyrim.

5 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

If someone can get me the naked bodyshape of Demonica I am certain I can make a conversion ref for it.

11 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Doesn't matter, we will try. Thanks.

Add following in the RefTemplates in dir Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide:

<Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\DemonicaToCBBE.osp" set="DemonicaToCBBE" shape="LB_v3.0_Body_1">Convert: Demonica to CBBE</Template>

can directly load the converting ref in outfit studio.

Oh my god, thank you, I knew there had to be a way to get the new refs into that list but I never found out and I had to jump all over the place to load them.

59 minutes ago, zzlaq1 said:

I tried to use shrankwarp tool in blender 2.79b, I input the dem bodyshape obj and CBBE hdt bodtshpae obj, the shrankwarp tool should be in the modeling, deforming, shrankwarp modifier in object mode, but I did not see the deforming menu in the modeling menu, and saw the defroming menu in the tool menu, but no shranwarp modifier or any other modifier, would you please give me a guide in what situation, should the shrankwarp modifier appears.

Post me the Nif's and I will shrink wrap them in Blender.

On 11/5/2018 at 12:12 PM, KoolHndLuke said:

Sweet & Sexy Lingerie Shop converted for BodySlide CBBE hdt. I had to fix some meshes and textures and a few mistakes the original author made in the esp. I also added some new colors to a few outfits that the author didn't include for some reason. Also made the two bikinis light armor instead of clothing. You will also need Heels Sound for the high heels or it won't work.

You will need the original mod from HERE! Install it and then unzip my file and copy/paste over the original. Choose SSLingerieShopCBBE group in BodySlide to batch build- I didn't add many zaps. My first time uploading something like this. So, if there are problems then let me know and I will try to fix any mistakes.

Here is my conversion

Hello, I've tested your conversion but got some problem. Some outfits looks well, but some outfits seems to be broken with huge clipping.

For example:

a.thumb.png.304ba8e8104e850bea25cf0e56310c35.png

The Blue Babydoll BS works well but the Black one doesn't.

b.png.0df4474de5f3a9e3d7ffa0e3079ffc13.png

There is the list of bodyslides I have problem:

- SSCorset (all BS from A to I)

- SSGarter (A, B)

- SSMoon (A, B, Violet)

- SSNikitatenue (only the boots)

- SSBabyDoll (Black and White)

Can you check again? Thanks. 

47 minutes ago, Amethyst456 said:

Hello, I've tested your conversion but got some problem. Some outfits looks well, but some outfits seems to be broken with huge clipping.

Did you overwrite the original mod esp and files with mine? Because I fixed or replaced the "broken" nifs and everything works in my game. But, I'll check and see.

2 hours ago, Amethyst456 said:

For example:

a.thumb.png.304ba8e8104e850bea25cf0e56310c35.png

The Blue Babydoll BS works well but the Black one doesn't.

b.png.0df4474de5f3a9e3d7ffa0e3079ffc13.png

There is the list of bodyslides I have problem:

- SSCorset (all BS from A to I)

- SSGarter (A, B)

- SSMoon (A, B, Violet)

- SSNikitatenue (only the boots)

- SSBabyDoll (Black and White)

Can you check again? Thanks. 

I tryed to . I was getting alot issues on all outfits wasn't attaching to body fully .

Is possible to . To have top and bottoms seperate.

2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Did you overwrite the original mod esp and files with mine? Because I fixed or replaced the "broken" nifs and everything works in my game. But, I'll check and see.

I overwrote it. I tried to uninstall and reinstall but it still have similar issue.

1 hour ago, tomcat101 said:

I tryed to . I was getting alot issues on all outfits wasn't attaching to body fully .

Is possible to . To have top and bottoms seperate.

I uninstalled everything and then reinstalled to check on my game. Everything works as intended. Maybe I didn't explain well the first time. Download the original and install it. Now download my package and unzip it and copy it. Then go to your game folder and paste it over the original mod files- overwriting when asked. Then everything should work. BTW I fixed one more thing in the esp and added a temper recipe to the mail and scale bikini.

Edit- I'm downloading it to see if there was a problem with it.

Edit 2- I checked the download and it works for me. I can't understand why anyone is having problems. Will think some more. Did it work for anyone?