Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

In BodySlide, does the outfit also change when you fiddle with the sliders?

If the clothes stays the same and only the breasts move, then you have your explanation. The solution then would be to load it up in Outfit Studio and use the "conform slider" command.

If not... maybe it's an issue with the weights.

5 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

In BodySlide, does the outfit also change when you fiddle with the sliders?

If the clothes stays the same and only the breasts move, then you have your explanation. The solution then would be to load it up in Outfit Studio and use the "conform slider" command.

If not... maybe it's an issue with the weights.

Just the opposite, the outfit moves but not the baseshape. What you said did not work, could it be anything else? The body is scaling in outfit studio though

16 minutes ago, musicdrag0n said:

Just the opposite, the outfit moves but not the baseshape. What you said did not work, could it be anything else? The body is scaling in outfit studio though

Load the reference CBBE HDT body to OS. Load the outfit onto the body and select 'conform all' to add the sliders to the outfit. Make sure both the body and outfit move together. If only the bodyshape changes, the sliders didn't conform to the outfit. Reload a new reference body and conform again. If the outfit moves but not the body, the reference body is inactive. Reload and conform all again. Once both move together, then copy all bone weights. Next save the project as, be sure the information is correct and the path to your game files is is correct, so when BS writes the files, they go to the right place. Preview the outfit and make sure the shape is correct for your preset and that both body and outfit also move together. If not, repeat above directions. If yes, then build the outfit and check the outfit's _0/_1 with Nifskope in the game folder are correct for your preset. If all above is correct, Load the outfit in the game to see if everything is correct. If not, then you need to open the mod's esp in the Creation Kit (or TesEdit) and correct the errors in the AddArmor and Armor files so the outfit's _1 is used in the game.

37 minutes ago, 08yas08 said:

Hello, thus anyone of you had a cbbe version of the armor on this video...tnx...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZxUEp82qt8

I have a bodyslide version of that armor, do you want it?

Install the files in that order or use LOOT to organize it for you. The armor itself is called "black widow"

GomaPeroLand_(2).7z

GomaPeroLand Armor CBBE HDT&BS.7z

PeroPeroArmorPack3 CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversions.7z

9 hours ago, chevalierx said:

the mesh is worng or have issu

even i exported as obj then reload in bodystudio i get nothing or f i split no partion is created in mesh !!!!

When you import from an OBJ, You have to scale scale the outfit down to fit the body.

2 hours ago, zomgwtfuxxorz69 said:

Seems to not be working on my end. The outfit scales when building the slides in Outfit Studio, but not in the game.

The original only uses one weight and the esp hasn't been adapted to use weights.

4 hours ago, zomgwtfuxxorz69 said:

Seems to not be working on my end. The outfit scales when building the slides in Outfit Studio, but not in the game.

Taarie says "... If your going to the Blue Palace, you might want to rethink that outfit if I was you!"  Say what?? No shit.. As you can see, I am having a bad 'dress' day. I rushed to show 'I can do this'  only to be humble by the realization the Universe is full of wonderfully nasty suprizes. I have removed my conversion of this nightmare so I can get a full nights sleep. Please delete my files and remove the link that is posted so others won't get poked in the eye from flying pieces of GGX bodices. 

enb 2018_05_17 00_45_18_21.jpg

2 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

I try to convert the piercing set last two page, I made a V3t to CBBE converting reference, but the piercing set not moved close to the bodyshape change. I use another V3t outfit to test the converting ref, it moved with slide perfertly. Don't know why.

And I output the obj, but when I input the obj, nothing displayed.

In blender, I input the obj, can see it.

piecing1.png

piecing2.png

piecing3.png

piecing4.png

i was wondering about this myself. i mean is there a way to drag those piercings as a whole directly on the nipples.

@zzlaq1 Can you make me a good DMRA to CBBE reference conversion?. I am not having much success converting this body to CBBE without distorting the mesh a lot. I have a lot of DMRA I need to convert. Since the DMRA body is the basically the same shape across the board, I would rather have a good converter rather than deal with the huge variety of  other body shapes, from A to H cup. This is Edhildil's Skyrim version of DMRA which fits the Oblivion DMRA fairly close.

DMRA.nif

10 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

When you import from an OBJ, You have to scale scale the outfit down to fit the body.

13 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

thank you for tips i forget this

but this mesh is pain in ass

On 16/5/2018 at 11:55 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Taarie says "... If your going to the Blue Palace, you might want to rethink that outfit if I was you!"  Say what?? No shit.. As you can see, I am having a bad 'dress' day. I rushed to show 'I can do this'  only to be humble by the realization the Universe is full of wonderfully nasty suprizes. I have removed my conversion of this nightmare so I can get a full nights sleep. Please delete my files and remove the link that is posted so others won't get poked in the eye from flying pieces of GGX bodices. 

enb 2018_05_17 00_45_18_21.jpg

It was a windy day in Solitude, nothing else.

55 minutes ago, Purple-Zero said:

It was a windy day in Solitude, nothing more.

The kids were having a field day playing hide-n-seek in the skirts. Running right thru them. One of the guards mentioned he used to have adventures like this but then took an arrow in the knee. Poor guy must be drunk. :beer:

16 hours ago, JanuarySnow said:

I have a bodyslide version of that armor, do you want it?

Install the files in that order or use LOOT to organize it for you. The armor itself is called "black widow"

GomaPeroLand_(2).7z

GomaPeroLand Armor CBBE HDT&BS.7z

PeroPeroArmorPack3 CBBE HDT Bodyslide Conversions.7z

Thank you very much...but I only needed the armor... =D thus the peroperoarmorpack3 will do...?or do I still have to download all of it...?

1 hour ago, 08yas08 said:

Thank you very much...but I only needed the armor... =D thus the peroperoarmorpack3 will do...?or do I still have to download all of it...?

you can manually take the armor files out from the package if you something like 7zip