Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

2 hours ago, Sladen2019 said:

I vaguely recall avoiding "DEM" outfits a long time ago because they contained an additional esm or something like that. Do all DEM outfits have it ?

I remove the demonica.esm master before I convert the outfits. Some older DEM and LB mods dont use it but most do.

9 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

DEM Privat CBBE HDT BS NIO... by request. Reconverted the CBBE BS for this to HDT and NIO. Everything works now. Kudos go to @Vortec for help with the gloves.  Any problems, let me know. Enjoy!!

DEMPrivat1.jpgDEMPrivat2.jpg

DEM Privat CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Hmm there is something wrong with Garter Red everytime i try to use it my game crash, weird it crashing when i point my mouse cursor on red garter so i dont even equip it :confused:

10 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

DEM Privat CBBE HDT BS NIO... by request. Reconverted the CBBE BS for this to HDT and NIO. Everything works now. Kudos go to @Vortec for help with the gloves.  Any problems, let me know. Enjoy!!

DEMPrivat1.jpgDEMPrivat2.jpg

DEM Privat CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

Fantastic sorceress :smile: . But could you add neck accessorie to bodyslide .

Love this armor as it all seperates . So can mix n match with others .

7 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Just wanted to texture the body so I didn't have to see the 'no image' wrapper. I see that a whole lot when porting clothes from other games to OBJ files. No biggie.

I think there is a misunderstanding here. That isn't done by any stretch, it's merely ready for shrinkwrapping (if anyone can actually pull it off properly).

4 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I remove the demonica.esm master before I convert the outfits. Some older DEM and LB mods dont use it but most do.

You can just remove it? Why is it there in the first place? Is this some more of the russian snowflake syndrom?

It's obvious the entire body is but that just takes the cake.

1 hour ago, Fakenet said:

I think there is a misunderstanding here. That isn't done by any stretch, it's merely ready for shrinkwrapping (if anyone can actually pull it off properly).

You can just remove it? Why is it there in the first place? Is this some more of the russian snowflake syndrom?

Demonica and LadyBody (I think) uses an ESM because they are a separate race to the game, plus there proprietary High Heel system if i remember right too.

3 hours ago, Fakenet said:

As Vortec noted, Krista uses her own race for her bodies and clothing that's heavily scripted with her own skeleton and body animations thus the Demonica.esm master dependancy. It can interfere with some conversions so I remove it for mine. 

59 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

DEM Privat CBBE HDT BS NIO **UPDATE** As noted, this update fixes a problem with the red garter CDT, adds the necklace to bodyslide, fixes garter not weighted properly, sets correct BiPed slot for both neckalces and corrects textures path for garter_gnd. Please drop the DATA folder in your Skyrim folder and overwite as needed.

DEM Privat CBBE _UPDv1.1.7z

Huge thx sorceress :smile:

On 5/13/2018 at 7:11 PM, Sorceress99 said:

Sister Latex&Slave CBBE HDT BS NIO  Fetish clothes from an OB port. There may be some clippings in certain poses as the old OB meshes do not like HDT. The bodysuit is the culprit for the clippings. Let me know of any problems. 

SisterSlave (1).jpgSisterSlave (8).jpg

Sister Latex & Slave CBBE HDT BS NIO.7z

I know you warned about some clipping, at the same time you asked us to let you know if anything's wrong... So, in particular;
- The gloves clip at the elbow and fore arm
- The black chest piece gives me distorted blurry textures all over the body and the integrated gloves clip at the elbow and fore arm
- The black stockings clip at the thighs
- Body suit can't be worn with the red waist corset(Body suit disappears)
- Black stockings clip through the thigh boots
- Garter belt also conflicts with the red corset or the body suit, don't remember(Barely had time to go in and check the set, I'll verify what the case is with the garter later)

Procedure I followed; Activate mod in NMM, run BodySlide and built like always, went in game, was met with the above issues instantly. Save's clean, all my other clothes(Including any of yours I've picked off this thread) work fine. Kind of throws me back to that Tina&Lisa suits issue I had. Is BodySlide so whimsical? Because I get nothing like what is in your pictures.

In any case, cool outfit. Thanks for your conversion.

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

Is your heelsounds.esm missing or not activated? No problem with the outfit on my end. 

I removed heelsounds from esp which I usually do with no issues .

Rest of armor is ok . Boots etc ok . But as soon I apply cuirass CTD .

Very odd 

3 hours ago, lawmetal said:

oh pls pls pls make a CBBE of these.

body is not CHSBHC V3-T but custom one breast more big

and th mesh have some thing worng even i create refrence for body the mesh not all (80%) don"t resize full = from 0->100 the mesh is in middle but with precing 9 it work fine , maybe someone with skill can do it

5 hours ago, lawmetal said:

oh pls pls pls make a CBBE of these.

I went to the website above, but I can't really tell what I would be downloading from that site.  If I click on one of those links, do I download a skyrim file of some crappy malware?