Outfit Studio/Bodyslide 2 CBBE Conversions

6 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

I tried to use shrankwarp tool in blender 2.79b, I input the dem bodyshape obj and CBBE hdt bodtshpae obj, the shrankwarp tool should be in the modeling, deforming, shrankwarp modifier in object mode, but I did not see the deforming menu in the modeling menu, and saw the defroming menu in the tool menu, but no shranwarp modifier or any other modifier, would you please give me a guide in what situation, should the shrankwarp modifier appears.

I have no Idea why it shouldn't appear always, you click the wrench->add modifier->shrinkwrap.

991bb9b0d4809828918140c1b938a670.png

I use this tutorial to get it done. It isnt accurate about what shape to click and which shape to shrinkwrap but you can tell when you have done it right in the end.

@FakeNet and @zzlaq1   Can you make a model of the _0 conversion ref for the Demonica body and a _0/_1 conversion ref for the earlier Lady Body I posted?  Another I would also like a conversion ref for is the DMRA body from Oblivion. Edhildil still uses it for Skyrim but mainly the OB is what I want. I have a huge amount of OB DMRA mods I want to convert but shrinking them to CBBE is next to impossible without deforming the mesh so much you can't use it.

2 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

I trird with LB bodyshape obj with CBBE bodyshape obj, not know what I changed, the obj display decision is not very high, after shrankwraped, the breast part in the picture with blue circle is not best shrankwraped.

I am not sure what's wrong in the first picturebut in the second you still got both shapes, you have to delete one of them, i am not certain which one going by the wording.

EDIT: That happens to me too. Try it the other way around. We usually want to get to CBBE anyway.

17 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

@FakeNet and @zzlaq1   Can you make a model of the _0 conversion ref for the Demonica body and a _0/_1 conversion ref for the earlier Lady Body I posted?  Another I would also like a conversion ref for is the DMRA body from Oblivion. Edhildil still uses it for Skyrim but mainly the OB is what I want. I have a huge amount of OB DMRA mods I want to convert but shrinking them to CBBE is next to impossible without deforming the mesh so much you can't use it.

Which version of the DMRA body?

1 hour ago, Sorceress99 said:

This is two out of three.

DemonicaToCBBE.rar

LadyBodyToCBBE.rar

7 hours ago, zzlaq1 said:

Thanks, I will gather the nifs, the demonica bodyshape serieas had LB bodyshape, dem 1.6 bodyshape, dem 2.0 bodyshape, recently there are dem 3.0 bodyshape. When I had time, I will download all this and take out the bodyshape nifs.

And if it's not bothered,  would you please guide me the shrinkwrap in Blender, if there are too many things to explain, I will researched by myself.

Shrinkwrap is a Modifier in the Modifier tab. It looks like a wrench Icon on the right hand panel. 2 buttons to the left of the material button. It's under the deform column.

8 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I uninstalled everything and then reinstalled to check on my game. Everything works as intended. Maybe I didn't explain well the first time. Download the original and install it. Now download my package and unzip it and copy it. Then go to your game folder and paste it over the original mod files- overwriting when asked. Then everything should work. BTW I fixed one more thing in the esp and added a temper recipe to the mail and scale bikini.

Edit- I'm downloading it to see if there was a problem with it.

Edit 2- I checked the download and it works for me. I can't understand why anyone is having problems. Will think some more. Did it work for anyone?

It's looks perfect in Outfit Studio but still huge clip when preview in Bodyslide. But nvm, ingame it still works well line in Outfit Studio. Just ignore :D. 

1 hour ago, zzlaq1 said:

I use nifskope 2.0 to open the nif, and output obj file that can be import to BS.

dmra.obj

Did not even know there awas a new version out.

That works, kinda. The scale is 10 or 100 times bigger, forgot which but that was easy to fix but when I try to shrinkwrap them there always are parts don't don't shrink to the right spot.

This is how far I got with this.

The size should now be correct and it now consists of only one shape.

DMRA_OB_POSED.obj

21 minutes ago, musicdrag0n said:

Turns out the 'retexture' is a glitch and I prefer the one in the picture. Sadly I can't replicate it with another save. Gah! Thanks for the BS file though.

We could try to make the entire outfit opaque, that might have the wanted effect.

8 hours ago, Fakenet said:

This is two out of three.

DemonicaToCBBE.rar

LadyBodyToCBBE.rar

I am not getting anything to conform to the  Demonica or LadyBody ref body . The morph bar is there and  the body changes  but conforming all doesnt attach the item to the body and it doesnt change. 

Can you write me reftemplate lines that works. Here is mine <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\LadyBody_1ToCBBE.osp" set="LadyBody_1ToCBBE" shape="LadyBody_1ToCBBE">Convert: LadyBody_1 To CBBE</Template> but it doesnt load the reference body.

3 hours ago, Sorceress99 said:

I am not getting anything to conform to the  Demonica or LadyBody ref body . The morph bar is there and  the body changes  but conforming all doesnt attach the item to the body and it doesnt change. 

Can you write me reftemplate lines that works. Here is mine <Template sourcefile="ConversionSets\LadyBody_1ToCBBE.osp" set="LadyBody_1ToCBBE" shape="LadyBody_1ToCBBE">Convert: LadyBody_1 To CBBE</Template> but it doesnt load the reference body.

shape="LadyBody_1ToCBBE"

The baseshape name is wrong, should use the name of the baseshape in the converting ref project, for this should be:

shape="BaseShape"

Note that the Capitals and lowercase letters of the name is sensertive, should be exactly the same in the project.

1 hour ago, zzlaq1 said:

shape="LadyBody_1ToCBBE"

The baseshape name is wrong, should use the name of the baseshape in the converting ref project, for this should be:

shape="BaseShape"

Note that the Capitals and lowercase letters of the name is sensertive, should be exactly the same in the project.

That's fixed it. Thanks!

25 minutes ago, Sorceress99 said:

@Fakenet The Demonica body has two texture sources, one for the body and one for the legs. I can't add body textures to your model because it's missing the leg path. 

I thought we were trying to get away from the Demonica body. Why do you need the textures?

The reason I combined the two shapes is that you can't shrinkwrap onto two shapes.

1 hour ago, Fakenet said:

I thought we were trying to get away from the Demonica body. Why do you need the textures?

The reason I combined the two shapes is that you can't shrinkwrap onto two shapes.

Just wanted to texture the body so I didn't have to see the 'no image' wrapper. I see that a whole lot when porting clothes from other games to OBJ files. No biggie.