BodySlide and Outfit Studio - out now!

ousnius

Is there anyway I could get on skype and someone help me learn how to use Outfit studio? I want to use Devious Devices with it but it doesn't show as my character is bigger than the models of the device. I'm new to modding, so any help would be really appreciated.

Is there anyway I could get on skype and someone help me learn how to use Outfit studio? I want to use Devious Devices with it but it doesn't show as my character is bigger than the models of the device. I'm new to modding, so any help would be really appreciated.

Maybe try the guide in my sig out? (Orange text Link)

Also skuemorph has made wonderful conversions of everything in devious devices (I use them myself) LINK

Here's an image showing the new slider that will be available for CBAdvanced in the next update (areola).  :blush:

Can also be used to reduce the size.

Greetings.  I recently made a thread lamenting the lack of options to enable a particular, desirable look for the nipples:

Minor update to my info about the convex nipple request.  I found a Skyrim body which has them, more or less:

_img_37277_4461c_1368863195.jpg

The so-called "Manga Body".

manga_body_100percent_excerpt2.jpg

Of course the trouble here is that this is a body with extreme proportions and it's not for everyone.  Certainly I have issues with it.  The point here is that I can now point to a specific Skyrim body (rather than "Type 3F" from Fallout New Vegas) as an example of a convex, "puffy" areola.  Perhaps the creators of BodySlide can use this body as a resource to help them figure out how to add whatever needs to be added to achieve the above look.  Here's a quick link to the .nif.

Actually, I don't think it would be that hard to create a slider for puffy nipples, actually.

Sliders are a snap to make in the new Bodyslide 2. As far as I know, you can just create a new slider and 'puff' out this nipples a bit at 0 and 100 weights.

Hey Guys, speaking of body slides, I was wondering if there was a mod out there that gives every Female NPC a unique body look, shape, height, breast size, nipples etc...

Note: I have the female UNP body, sorry if the question if out of place in this thread.

Hey Guys, speaking of body slides, I was wondering if there was a mod out there that gives every Female NPC a unique body look, shape, height, breast size, nipples etc...

Note: I have the female UNP body, sorry if the question if out of place in this thread.

There's this, but it tends to make every woman fat and ugly ;o

Maybe this will fulfill your needs?

Not sure if up to date and all though.

The main reason why Outfit Studio tutorials start you off with high weight variants is because the sliders are all mapped to high weight variant of the base CBBE body.

The same thing for high weight also applies to low weight, just that the effect will not be as pronounced.

Also, considering low weight characteristics tend to be flat chested/not supposed to realistically jiggle.

But yea if you follow any guide's steps you can repeat same steps for the low weight (including customizing the weight paint for less pronounced effect)

Can anyone help me with a weird texture bug in Outfit Studio? (version 2.0.0.10)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25287-outfit-studio-causing-texture-buginess/

UPDATE: SOLVED THANKS TO URIEL

Uriel mentioned something about tangent vectors being inverted on one side. All I know for sure is the solution works. Have to open the OS exported .nif files in NifSkope and do spells->batch->update all tangent spaces.

The main reason why Outfit Studio tutorials start you off with high weight variants is because the sliders are all mapped to high weight variant of the base CBBE body.

The same thing for high weight also applies to low weight, just that the effect will not be as pronounced.

Also, considering low weight characteristics tend to be flat chested/not supposed to realistically jiggle.

But yea if you follow any guide's steps you can repeat same steps for the low weight (including customizing the weight paint for less pronounced effect)

Thank you for your reply!

Can I make another question?

As I said before, I'm tryng to convert a CBBE armor for my custom character.

That's what I did:

1. half an hour of customization in Bodyslide

2. opened Outfit Studio I click "create new project"

3. loaded CBBE Advanced slider set

4. loaded *.nif file of the armor (ok, "_1" high weight as you suggest)

5. deleted CBBEv3_1 shape

6. Loaded Slider preset --> Selected CustomPreset in High Weight

ok, now I see my custom body wearing the armor, so....

7. there are many texture holes (probably boobs on my character are too big, lol), so I click on the "increase mesh volume area" tool.

8. here is the problem, it says: "You can only edit the base shape when all sliders are zero" and if I click "yes" my body become the default one.

what I did wrong?

Hey there! I posted this in the conversions thread, but I couldn't get any straifght answer and I was recommended to ask this here, so let's give a try.

I have this mesh ---> bound daedric armor female.nif   Which is part of the mod True Bound Daedric Armors. I would like to make it TBBP and pregnancy enabled for my main character, but when I open the mesh in outfit Studio, the only parts that are shown are the greaves and gauntlets. When I open it in Nifskope it appears as it should be, so I'm not sure about what might be the problem.

Any ideas? I just wanna see it properly in Outfit Studio so I can work on it.

Feature Request:

Any chance of getting preview camera position presets? Even if they're hardcoded in the program, having the 3 orthagonal angles and/or some kind of frontal 3/4 view would be very helpful. I wouldn't even say that they'd need visible interface... just use alt-left/right arrow to cycle thru them.

Hi there,

Here are a few more conversion sliders for Outfit Studio:

* CB_Convert.xml  contains a few more CBBE/CHSBHC based bodies:

CBBE, Slim, v3m, BBW, CHSBHC, CHSBHCv3T, RBBB, TSAG, eros3.

* UNPB_Convert.xml has one set for UNP and one for UNPB. Both contain the same target shapes,

all UNP variants (latest versions) that I know of. The UNPB->UNP bridge is not perfect, so the UNPC

and UNP Skinny slides are not available for it yet, need more time to tweak the shapes. But it should

be more accurate than using CB as bridge.

These are all one-way sets. To invert the conversion slider, here's a lengthy tutorial:

1. Activate the slider (edit mode)

2. Select File->Make conversion reference.

bug: Outfit Studio retains previous slider states, so you need to restart it before using

this method twice in a row.

Edit: New update here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/21327-bodyslide-modders-guides-and-help-thread/

Really straightforward question: Is there any way I can force BodySlide to accept a more vertex-heavy body than CBBE for its advanced sliderset and/or custom sliders?  CBBE may be popular, but it is rather polygon-starved - easily the fewest polygons of any body model I've checked.  This is a particular problem at the nipples, where attempts to make certain adjustments fall flat simply because there aren't enough vertices to work with (any reasonably close scrutiny reveals the resulting blocky nature).  This question isn't concerned with armors or Outfit Studio but merely with the body itself.

UNPB or UNPBO, which have literally twice as many vertices as CBBE, would likely be ideal.

So, I tried to fix the issues with this armor here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49825/?

The thing is the TBBP mesh has some insane clipping on the skirt because the skirt wasn't weighted for the mighty butt bounce. Also the bra straps on the back are not correctly weighted. Anyway, I tried to fix these issues myself and it was easy enough to do so, or so I though. The problem is after fixing the weights in outfit studio and creating the fixed meshes in bodyslide I get a weird issue with the breasts, they don't have the same size as in my preset I use for other armors and the nude body itself. I'd say the breasts from the armor are 10-20% smaller than those on the body mesh.

This issue is not there when I use the armor with the broken weight paint, So it's likely something that's happening when I use the outfit studio to fix the weight painting.

Going to pose here aswell my problem is:

1.I downloaded the UNPB version of http://www.nexusmods...im/mods/17082/? then converted to CBBE advanced by using the tutorial on the page of bodyslide 2. 

2.This gave me a low weight and a high weight nif rather than an outfit.

2.5. At this stage I have no clipping in game however it isnt fitted to my custom preset and there is no bounce.

3.I then loaded the low and high weight nif and loaded the PSB body as a reference.

4.I added the 2 left and right breast bones, the left and right butt bone and the belly bone to the outfits from the reference body.

5. I then save project, however I did not delete the body and add the reference body in for this, not sure if I have to when adding tbbp.

6.In game the body does not seem to alter to my preset of bodyslide after doing batch build.

7.However it does have full tbbp.

8.It has the Neck, ankle and wrist seams however.

The thing is the TBBP mesh has some insane clipping on the skirt because the skirt wasn't weighted for the mighty butt bounce. Also the bra straps on the back are not correctly weighted. Anyway, I tried to fix these issues myself and it was easy enough to do so, or so I though. The problem is after fixing the weights in outfit studio and creating the fixed meshes in bodyslide I get a weird issue with the breasts, they don't have the same size as in my preset I use for other armors and the nude body itself. I'd say the breasts from the armor are 10-20% smaller than those on the body mesh.

This issue is not there when I use the armor with the broken weight paint, So it's likely something that's happening when I use the outfit studio to fix the weight painting.

^

The very same issue I have with the Leather Thief armor. I have absolutely no idea why this is happening and it's getting frustrating.

Edit:

Looks like some of the breast sliders are simply not working. setting the flatness of the breasts to -100% didn't change a thing ingame, but the change was visible in bodyslide

Edit2: Oh hey, I think I found a solution, yay.

Edit3: Well, not really. The breasts are working now, but instead of deflated boobs I get a fucking huge gap between body and feet. Seriously it's easier to work with blender and doing the thousand workarounds that are necessary to get meshes from skyrim into blender and back.

Another feature request, but this one is simple. . . 

1) Somewhere in Bodyslide and in the title bar of Outfit studio, add the version number. From nowhere inside the program can I see what version I have . . . therefore I can't be entirely sure I'm running the lates.

2) for preview camera, a way to 'match camera' from one preview to the other. Set a camera position and angle, hit the key, and it snaps the other camera to match.

As far as Mod Organizer is concerned, the instructions that I outlined on page one of this thread makes it 100% compatible with mod organizer. It reads and saves where expected. Is there something else you think it should do?

question pls 

I tried to convert the art of magicka  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1040/? 

1. I edited the elegant_1.nif 

2. play the game but it all the elegant robe only show black collor 

did I miss something 

thanks for advance 

K, well this is easily answered. I suppose you took the lazy way out and just copied 1 mesh that you edited and continously did 'save as' for that mesh, or you cut and copied the 1 mesh over again and just renamed it.

In order to do this right, please take a look at my Orange sig's link and follow Guide 5 posted there.

Alternatively you can try my own conversion of Art of Magicka.

Download

Archived