BodySlide and Outfit Studio - out now!

ousnius

I gathered that much, but the weird part is how the "preview" will also appear in Bodyslide's Preview Small and Preview Big windows when looking at your outfit. But upon exporting the bodies or loading the project back up, it's back to its original location.

I gathered that much, but the weird part is how the "preview" will also appear in Bodyslide's Preview Small and Preview Big windows when looking at your outfit. But upon exporting the bodies or loading the project back up, it's back to its original location.

It's probably the new voffset attribute (see sliderset file). Its purpose is to line up shapes that have

different vertex positions than the body, but which still line up in game. Such weird things are possible

when the shapes have different armature positions.

I suppose the conform command actually translate these offsets before doing its thing, grid search and

slider data weighting and such. Bone weight copying must be using it too, anything else is begging for trouble.

However, it makes sense that it's not saved into the nif. It's just a Bodylide offset.

Is it possible for someone who is competent to make a belly weighted armor from this mod (http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/4708/?)?

I would appreciate it very much.

I tried but It messed up the texture really bad...

What texture issue did you have?

Copying weight did work, but the belly growth barely noticeable, even in the third trimester.

Painting the weight manually produced a bug, could be my own mistake and I'll gonna try it again the next days.

• 2 weeks later...

This has probably been answered already, but is there any way to fix the flatter breast issue in outfit studio? What I mean is, every conversion I make has the db's breasts much flatter than my bodyslide preset has them set to, almost as much as 50%. If photos would help describe this issue, i'd be happy to acquire them.

This has probably been answered already, but is there any way to fix the flatter breast issue in outfit studio? What I mean is, every conversion I make has the db's breasts much flatter than my bodyslide preset has them set to, almost as much as 50%. If photos would help describe this issue, i'd be happy to acquire them.

Maybe it's your hdt setting. I was using Daie's xml and had that problem. You can compensate it setting the slider 'breasts flat' (or so) to -100% (negative)

I'm not really expecting action, just expressing some irritation and dissapointment:

Is there any way to stop outfit studio from "fixing" meshes?

IE:  Load a mesh in Outfit Studio and immediately export it as is without doing anything with all the options turned off = mesh that is now "recentered" with new bone points for what appears to be a standard CBBE body if the references already exist.  I looked in NifScope to check.

This has lead to some situations that would be funny if they weren't so frustrating, such as the head that follows the body around half beneath the floor.  Or, the bald lady with the mini-cousin It running around between her feet, not to mention Thing and his sibling, disembodied body parts that don't match up when working with a body directly, outfits that look like he actor has multiple compound fractures in the arms and legs, etc...  And, attempting to convert the stuff back by running it through a project and generating the results doesn't yield anything better.   Messing with the offset helps for static parts, but fails laughingly for anything with limbs attached.

I agree with you.  As nifty as Bodyslide is, it certainly has its share of weird bugs.  I did a conversion the other day of Light Elven Armor ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34074/? ) and for some reason when it batch converts to a body shape, and the gloves are first in order, the boots don't convert right and Bodyslide uses the gloves mesh instead!  So, in game, the feet are invisible since it's using the gloves mesh.  If I convert "just" the boots, it converts correctly and all is fine.  Just... Weird.

Wow, thankfully I haven't run into those bugs, but I've found some other bugs like the DG body being set a couple pixels too high so there's gaps at the ankles in every single conversion which need to be fixed. Also the weight copying is really no where near perfect and most every piece has to be re-weighted manually. No biggies but stuff I've found. Oh yeah and the nifscope thing with the lighting.

If you need something quick and dirty done specifically around a CBBE body, it usually works from my limited experience.  And, it will save you a ton of time and money in that regard.  Wander much off that objective and you will probably be better served spending your time learning blender, as aweful as the UI and documentation on that is.

For instance, if all you need to do is copy the weight map, and the bones happen to be CBBE friendly, then yeah, it works usually.  The pregnancy stuff is an extra add-on.  Just keep in mind that clothes aren't skin tight usually, and do not stretch like skin.  So, the result may end up looking funny unless you are willing to invest a ton into manually painting weights on the mesh.

There is no fix for kkeos's armors and clothes for bodyslide 2? it's almost full and good, i can't understand why no one works hard on a fix... when i try to fix, the equipment is already broken before to do anything... :@:s:dodgy:

If you explain the problem a little better, maybe we can figure it out.

Hi Stuffed_bunny :) ,

It's good, i found a fix, i directly took the true kkeos's creations, and it works. :cool:   But the kkeos's outfit from "BodySlide Outfits and Mods" is really obsolete :@ .

Tbbp :heart:

What problem did you have and how did you fix it? Even if you fixed it, it's nice to have the information on here in case someone else is having the same problem, you know! :)

It's good, i found a fix, i directly took the true kkeos's creations, and it works. :cool:   But the kkeos's outfit from "BodySlide Outfits and Mods" is really obsolete :@ .

What problem did you have and how did you fix it? Even if you fixed it, it's nice to have the information on here in case someone else is having the same problem, you know! :)

Seriously...you went through a problem I'm sure many are having, and posted no solution. If you have figured out how to bypass a problem, please post how you did it. Others may need this info...

Seriously...you went through a problem I'm sure many are having, and posted no solution. If you have figured out how to bypass a problem, please post how you did it. Others may need this info...

He didn't fix it, he used the non-BodySlide files instead. We know that the files are outdated, but we didn't have the motivation to update them yet... :P

CT77 and I wanted to wait for the new version of BS/OS, but that seems to have slowed down as well on Caliente's side, unfortunately.

Dear god I am about to be driven insane, In an attempt to keep my adult mods separate from my main game I copied the whole game into another folder named Sexrim. It didn't work out too well so I deleted the folder, anyway my problem is now when I try to make bodies in bodyslide the frelling thing keeps creating the bodies/outfits into the sexrim folder making me have to take them from the sexrim folder and move them into the Skyrim folder manually. How do I make bodyslide point to Skyrim again by default, anyone know?

How do I make bodyslide point to Skyrim again by default, anyone know?

Open Config.xml, and edit/comment/remove MeshOutputPath tag.

Not sure if that still works. I think Caliente said something about disabling that but forgetting to remove it from the config.

Archived