Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you using the 3.62 beta version from my beta testing thread?

I made some improvements there already and I do have that as an action item for the next round of updates (next week hopefully).

No, but thank you I'll try the 3.62 version.

34 minutes ago, SqueezyLemon said:

Heya, been trying to figure out how to progress, I'm at the part of The Truth where I'm supposed to investigate the Honningbrew Meadery. I've been over the entire place multiple times and have not found anything. Any suggestions on how to proceed?

There should be a note on or around the desk in the locked bedroom upstairs.

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

There should be a note on or around the desk in the locked bedroom upstairs.

No note on or around the desk, as far as I can find. Would there possibly be a way to either spawn the note in or to proceed the quest through the console? 

EDIT: SOLVED! Figured out that I could go into the ESP and spawned in the correct note. The problem was that I had already been to the location and grabbed it prior to starting the quest, I guess.

Second Edit: 

Stuck on the next part. I've been using the honningbrew basement to get in and out for a little while, so I have no idea how to make the quest progress for "Find the location of Sanguine's shrine"

9 minutes ago, Abominus said:

@DeepBlueFrog Have you though about converting it for SSE? :)

Thought yes.... found time to deal with errors and testing from porting to SSE, unfortunately no.

I prefer to dedicate the little amount of spare time I have to complete the quests and fix bugs rather than follow another rabbit hole of endless testing cycles for weird errors that make no sense :)

Hello,

After adding the Cage patch fix given by defcab on page 620 and installing the new 3.62 beta version, my cages are still not working. I went into the MCM and disabled and re-enabled the 'Enable Cage Scene' tab and it did not fix the issue. I also get the error every time at 12 a.m. saying "[sdqs_enslavement] Cage Alias failed to Update".

I also have SD Cages 3.15 (newest version of Inte's mod)

Am I supposed to have installed a recommended mod for the cage scenes to work? I did not install mods such as Immerslave and the others in "Recommended Mods". Or was I supposed to do something further with the patch given by defcab?

What I did with defcab's SD Cage Patch.esp was put into my DATA folder and enabled it in Nexus Mod Manager.

It may also be worth noting, that the master does not walk up to me at 12a.m. and just goes straight to bed.

Thank you for your help! Love the mod

EDIT (FIX): Sorry! I figured out what my problem was. I was using Zaz 8.0 and not 7.0 (Leaving above info for people with issues in the future). Going back to 7.0 fixed the issue. Sorry about this! However, it still only activates at 1 a.m. but at least it is working. If there's a known fix to make it occur at 12 a.m. let me know please!

Also, my master will not go back to bed, they just keep running back to the cage and opening it and running away again and keep repeating that. Any way to fix that?

I am having an issue with SD+. After being enslaved  the master walks me to the slave auction on mistwatch. Along the way i kept asking are  we there yet.Then the screen goes black . When its back i am in a cage seems to be a slave auction. But the problem  is i am no longer a slave , i am free , and the message Paybacks a bitch compleate keeps appearing. Everytime.

12 hours ago, visvis999 said:

I am having an issue with SD+. After being enslaved  the master walks me to the slave auction on mistwatch. Along the way i kept asking are  we there yet.Then the screen goes black . When its back i am in a cage seems to be a slave auction. But the problem  is i am no longer a slave , i am free , and the message Paybacks a bitch compleate keeps appearing. Everytime.

Its known issue right now

16 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I updated the SECOND post of this thread with a manual workaround if you get the endless loop of 'Payback's a btich' failing to complete.

I still don't know why it is not stopping properly in game.

thank you very much~ i got that problem too, will try ur manual workaround

Hey guys, i'm having an issue where none of my SD death alternative(DA) events are activating upon blackout. If i have other options selected, there is no problem, and DA handles the transition into another kind of slaver quest. However, when turning off all options other than the SD missions (dreamworld, human enslavement, animal enslavement, sprigs...), I just end up laying there after blacking out and nothing happens. I tried cleaning all my mods and used loot to fix loot order, but something isn't connecting SD an DDA for the transition into dreamworld. I've tried doing this on game saves from before i've completed the "Night to remember" quest, and after. Help? XD

On 8/16/2018 at 2:34 AM, Jpeg said:

Hey guys, i'm having an issue where none of my SD death alternative(DA) events are activating upon blackout. If i have other options selected, there is no problem, and DA handles the transition into another kind of slaver quest. However, when turning off all options other than the SD missions (dreamworld, human enslavement, animal enslavement, sprigs...), I just end up laying there after blacking out and nothing happens. I tried cleaning all my mods and used loot to fix loot order, but something isn't connecting SD an DDA for the transition into dreamworld. I've tried doing this on game saves from before i've completed the "Night to remember" quest, and after. Help? XD

Have you manually activated the DA quests via DA?

There is a button in the DA MCM that allows you to activate DA quests from other mods. When I hit mine it says 15 quests found and then I can go and change the settings.

14 hours ago, dodge456789 said:

Anyone found a solution to the endless "your owner binds your hands " loop? I've had no luck for the past six months.

The only source I can think of for this kind of loop is if you are using a mod that equip you with a spell that the master detects as an aggression.

Can you share an error log?

The only solution I can think of is to identify which mod is adding that effect and see if there is a way to turn it off while enslaved.

3 hours ago, crz555 said:

Hi guys my questline isnt starting ı read the book but nothing happening pls help

The questline with SD+ has a chance to start automatically if you sleep in places where Sanguine has a chance of seeing you.

See the 'How to get there' section on this page:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD

Which book are you talking about by the way?

So I feel like I'm missing something, judging by other comments about the quests, because I'm not able to progress really at all...

I did "A Night to Remember", slept in front  of the shrine in the Honningbrew basement, got into Sanguine's grove. 

When I got there the "You've been enslaved" dialogue pops up with the Enslaved! quest. I also get the  "The Truth" quest which says to serve your lord for a while. I gave him one (1) mead, and after that I've seen no unique dialogue options. Just the standard owner dialogue options. Tried sleeping and waiting until day 2 to see if any new dialogue popped up, and nada. I talked to the Alicias, found the room with the notes on the alicias and the "note to myself," which I can't read. I tried giving Sanguine the note, and got nothing. 

How exactly does one progress the quest after giving him that first bottle of mead?????

Thanks for any help.

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The only source I can think of for this kind of loop is if you are using a mod that equip you with a spell that the master detects as an aggression.

Can you share an error log?

The only solution I can think of is to identify which mod is adding that effect and see if there is a way to turn it off while enslaved.

The questline with SD+ has a chance to start automatically if you sleep in places where Sanguine has a chance of seeing you.

See the 'How to get there' section on this page:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/SANGUINE_S-DREAMWORLD

Which book are you talking about by the way?

In the library there is a orc ı watch the gameplay ı went there.And I did the same thing but my task did not started.About the book ı read the all book

7 hours ago, crz555 said:

In the library there is a orc ı watch the gameplay ı went there.And I did the same thing but my task did not started.About the book ı read the all book

That's the Forbidden Bookshelf quest from Deviously Cursed Loot.  I'm afraid you've got the wrong mod, mate.  Also, unfortunately, the DCL team had to deactivate that mod.  It's no longer active.

3 hours ago, nigwriter said:

That's the Forbidden Bookshelf quest from Deviously Cursed Loot.  I'm afraid you've got the wrong mod, mate.  Also, unfortunately, the DCL team had to deactivate that mod.  It's no longer active.

but that mod ıs one of the REQUIREMENTS

11 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Wait.... which mod was cancelled by the DCL team and which mod is a requirement to SD+?

The quests once part of the DD framework were removed because of several reasons: old, unmaintained and buggy. There is the bookshelf and the soulgem plug feeding off sex energy. If there is a third, I don't remember it.

Late edit: Forbidden Bookshelf isn't a DCL quest. It's a devious device quest.

On 8/17/2018 at 11:07 PM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

Have you manually activated the DA quests via DA?

There is a button in the DA MCM that allows you to activate DA quests from other mods. When I hit mine it says 15 quests found and then I can go and change the settings.

I have hit that "Register quests" button. I've been toying around with the mods and i had SDPlus loaded after SDResources. I swapped that order and think that might fix things. Just trying another playthrough to activate it now.

4 hours ago, Jpeg said:

I have hit that "Register quests" button. I've been toying around with the mods and i had SDPlus loaded after SDResources. I swapped that order and think that might fix things. Just trying another playthrough to activate it now.

There is also a slider to set the chance of being pulled into the dream realm upon death as well. I know this works as I have done it a few times.

Live Another Life mod can be brutal at times and my new characters can end up visiting uncle Sanguine long before the Drunken night quest for his staff.