Sanguine Debauchery enhanced: SD+ (January 2022)

12 minutes ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

There is also a slider to set the chance of being pulled into the dream realm upon death as well. I know this works as I have done it a few times.

Doesn't this DA trigger only work after you've visited the Dreamworld once? (pretty sure it's in the description)

It would be nice if there was an option to get into Dreamworld when dying the first time. DA is an awesome mod, but lacks the different outcomes for its "on death" scenario (SD+ is the only mod I know that uses that trigger).

Although, in this case, getting into Dreamworld would be as easy as jumping off a cliff. ? (Yes, I tested it to see if it works. It didn't, presumably because I haven't been in the Dreamworld before that).

1 hour ago, Warlock3000 said:

Doesn't this DA trigger only work after you've visited the Dreamworld once? (pretty sure it's in the description)

It would be nice if there was an option to get into Dreamworld when dying the first time. DA is an awesome mod, but lacks the different outcomes for its "on death" scenario (SD+ is the only mod I know that uses that trigger).

Although, in this case, getting into Dreamworld would be as easy as jumping off a cliff. ? (Yes, I tested it to see if it works. It didn't, presumably because I haven't been in the Dreamworld before that).

I have a video of DA working on a level 1 character that gets killed and sent straight to the Dream World.

23 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I have a video of DA working on a level 1 character that gets killed and sent straight to the Dream World.

Are you sure it wasn't OnBlackout Dreamworld event, not the OnDeath one?

On an unrelated note, how do I fix the "Sliding during whipping" bug? I've seen it mentioned, but haven't found the solution.

Also, when exactly is a punishment (whipping) supposed to end - after a certain time, or when reaching some health minimum?

Because I'm using DA with a setting to enter bleedout on 20% health (with an extra health buffer), and SD+ punishment eventually results in entering DA bleedout, in turn triggering Defeat assault... which I guess isn't how it's supposed to end.

Is there a BETA thread or chat or something for SD?

I read about BETA 3.62 but all I found was this:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/tree/master/SanguineDebauchery/Data

Any guidance? :D

I would just love to see cages working and from what I read above this version fixes the cages??

Also, how much of Intes patched changes for V2044 are already integrated in the latest SD+ Version?
I wonder if its worth to create two profiles for the two different versions? Kinda confused here with all the infos, sorry...

On 6/14/2018 at 9:30 PM, defcab said:

So... I got a bit impatient and decided to look through the cages stuff in the beta version. It looks like the root of the problem is nonsensical conditions for the cage aliases.

To summarise, this is how they currently look in pseudocode:

_SD_enslavement / _SDRA_cage
IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_SDRA_master) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageDoor01) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_SDRA_master) ) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageDoor01NoName) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_SDRA_master) ) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageLongDouble01) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_SDRA_master) ) AND
GetIsID(MetalCageLongGate01)

_SD_dream_destnations / _sd_cageRef
IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_sd_dream_dest_inn) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageDoor01) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_sd_dream_dest_inn) ) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageDoor01NoName) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_sd_dream_dest_inn) ) AND
( GetIsID(MetalCageLongDouble01) OR IsInSameCurrentLocAsRefAlias(_sd_dream_dest_inn) ) AND
GetIsID(MetalCageLongGate01)

Problem 1: This is probably what broke the cages in the first place. The dream destinations quest is looking for cages in the same place as an inn instead of the master, which essentially means cages outside of cities will never work. The destinations quest doesn't contain an alias for the master, so I'm guessing when this alias was copied over from the main quest the master got replaced by whatever random alias just happened to be there.

Problem 2: OR always takes precedence over AND, but the above was written with the opposite assumption. I'm guessing this was an attempt to fix the cages after the above broke them, but without realising what the underlying problem was. Instead this just breaks everything except MetalCageLongGate01.

The simplest fix is to remove everything from both of the above cage aliases except for the four cage door checks, making sure they're set up as OR.

The master location condition in the main quest can be kept (i.e. put just one at the beginning as an AND), but I'm not sure if it's actually needed since the alias is already limited to the loaded area.

I've attached a patch for use with the beta release (untested with 3.61 so may or may not work). Tested cages in three different caves and successfully triggered the event for all of them.

Note: The cage is updated at midnight but for some reason the event doesn't trigger until 1am. Ideally the event should also trigger at midnight so the owner puts you in there BEFORE going to bed.

SD Cage Patch.esp

Can you provide a different source for the patch?
Somehow I cannot download it from Loverslab.... One time Avast blocks it and on other browsers the link is just not working at all.

17 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Is there a BETA thread or chat or something for SD?

I read about BETA 3.62 but all I found was this:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/tree/master/SanguineDebauchery/Data

Any guidance? :D

I would just love to see cages working and from what I read above this version fixes the cages??

Also, how much of Intes patched changes for V2044 are already integrated in the latest SD+ Version?
I wonder if its worth to create two profiles for the two different versions? Kinda confused here with all the infos, sorry...

I included several suggestions from Inte in the 3.0 branch. What I left out are more creative differences in where I wanted to go with SD+

At this point, I don't think it is worth having two profiles. The 3.0 branch is vastly improved in terms of content and functionality over the 2.0 branch.

If you want the latest beta, there is a link to my beta testing thread in my signature.

i've got one concern, master doesn't leash MC. I'm always getting a free roam...

Also, even if i've got quest to sleep near shrine, i'm not getting in dreamworld...

Even though i've made skyrim with bare minium of mods and zaz 7, i'm getting armbinder failed error message

And noticed this thing, after walk to mistwatch and reinlaved to another NPC, old master still have interaction options such as "Are whe there yet?" and "Where are we going"

2 hours ago, Mamango said:

i've got one concern, master doesn't leash MC. I'm always getting a free roam...

Also, even if i've got quest to sleep near shrine, i'm not getting in dreamworld...

Even though i've made skyrim with bare minium of mods and zaz 7, i'm getting armbinder failed error message

And noticed this thing, after walk to mistwatch and reinlaved to another NPC, old master still have interaction options such as "Are whe there yet?" and "Where are we going"

The armbinder failed issue should be gone if you are using DD4.0 or above and the latest beta version of SD+ (link to my beta testing thread in my signature).

4 hours ago, Fuzzy_Fox said:

@DeepBlueFrog I know you are a busy person, but any news on a update?

The reason I have been delayed with a new release (outside of RL work and other obligations) is that I am still trying to fix several issues with the Thugs quest, including the endless loop at Mistwatch and issues related to 'Are we there yet'. 

But I am still testing and I am still trying to fix the issue before releasing a new version.

Here is my to do list at the moment - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/milestone/57

As usual, if anyone wants to take a look at the issue and provide code fixes or insight into something I may have missed, that would help accelerate a release.

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The armbinder failed issue should be gone if you are using DD4.0 or above and the latest beta version of SD+ (link to my beta testing thread in my signature).

The reason I have been delayed with a new release (outside of RL work and other obligations) is that I am still trying to fix several issues with the Thugs quest, including the endless loop at Mistwatch and issues related to 'Are we there yet'. 

But I am still testing and I am still trying to fix the issue before releasing a new version.

Here is my to do list at the moment - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/milestone/57

As usual, if anyone wants to take a look at the issue and provide code fixes or insight into something I may have missed, that would help accelerate a release.

I wish I knew enough about scripting and modding to help. What I know can be written on the back of a postage stamp. :(

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks, will try that!

And about leash, it it me, who's not understanding something, or this should too be fixed with beta?

9 hours ago, Mamango said:

Thanks, will try that!

And about leash, it it me, who's not understanding something, or this should too be fixed with beta?

I'd also like to know about this.

Got sent to SD+ enslavement via Simple Slavery.

Started out with an owner on the road south of Falkreath with a message that we are travelling, but... after the initialization was completed, the owner didn't start walking anywhere. He just decided to hang around right where we started, in the wilderness. No dialogue options or interactions resulted in him walking anywhere. He did follow me around a bit, but only for half a minute, then returned to just hanging around.

Is this a bug?

PS: Killed him via Gravity (FusRoDah + Cliff). He didn't see that coming, for sure.

After that, my character got stuck in a state that seemed to be a conflict between "You brace for incoming punishment" and "You are now free", with no controls working. Activating a player state reset option found in Death Alternative's debug menu fixed it.

5 hours ago, Warlock3000 said:

Got sent to SD+ enslavement via Simple Slavery.

Started out with an owner on the road south of Falkreath with a message that we are travelling, but... after the initialization was completed, the owner didn't start walking anywhere. He just decided to hang around right where we started, in the wilderness. No dialogue options or interactions resulted in him walking anywhere. He did follow me around a bit, but only for half a minute, then returned to just hanging around.

Is this a bug?

PS: Killed him via Gravity (FusRoDah + Cliff). He didn't see that coming, for sure.

After that, my character got stuck in a state that seemed to be a conflict between "You brace for incoming punishment" and "You are now free", with no controls working. Activating a player state reset option found in Death Alternative's debug menu fixed it.

That kind of situation happens sometimes with generic NPCs.

In the future, it is better to terminate the enslavement with the SAFE WORD option from the SD+ menu rather than killing off your master that way.

You can also recover from 'stuck' situation with your character animations using the surrender key ('\' by default) and selecting 'Resist'.

How do it get out of dreamworld ???

I talked to Sanguine… asked to leave and he set me free…. I got all my gear back but then nothing…  There is no way out that I can find so Im gonna need some hints...

Talking to Sanguine again I am able to say, "why am I back here" but not much else...

On 8/20/2018 at 4:00 AM, Nmmumaw said:

So I feel like I'm missing something, judging by other comments about the quests, because I'm not able to progress really at all...

I did "A Night to Remember", slept in front  of the shrine in the Honningbrew basement, got into Sanguine's grove. 

When I got there the "You've been enslaved" dialogue pops up with the Enslaved! quest. I also get the  "The Truth" quest which says to serve your lord for a while. I gave him one (1) mead, and after that I've seen no unique dialogue options. Just the standard owner dialogue options. Tried sleeping and waiting until day 2 to see if any new dialogue popped up, and nada. I talked to the Alicias, found the room with the notes on the alicias and the "note to myself," which I can't read. I tried giving Sanguine the note, and got nothing. 

How exactly does one progress the quest after giving him that first bottle of mead?????

Thanks for any help.

Same here, can anyone help out?

I'm encountering an odd bug I hope someone knows how to fix. My character surrendered to a bandit and was enslaved through SD+. This occurred in Helgen Keep, in the torture chamber. So my character starts seeking favor by finding items and giving them to her master with the "I have something for you" dialog. The first couple of times it worked fine, but then she lost all ability to talk to her master. The prompt doesn't even come up. She can talk to other bandits in the gang, but not her master. Her master still makes comments to her, but no dialog tree appears. I've tried saving and reloading. I've tried using the console to "recycleactor" and "resetai" on the master. I've also tried going back to a previous load, which works for a little while and then my character loses the ability to talk to her master again. Anybody know how to fix or avoid this?

1 hour ago, firebinder said:

I'm encountering an odd bug I hope someone knows how to fix. My character surrendered to a bandit and was enslaved through SD+. This occurred in Helgen Keep, in the torture chamber. So my character starts seeking favor by finding items and giving them to her master with the "I have something for you" dialog. The first couple of times it worked fine, but then she lost all ability to talk to her master. The prompt doesn't even come up. She can talk to other bandits in the gang, but not her master. Her master still makes comments to her, but no dialog tree appears. I've tried saving and reloading. I've tried using the console to "recycleactor" and "resetai" on the master. I've also tried going back to a previous load, which works for a little while and then my character loses the ability to talk to her master again. Anybody know how to fix or avoid this?

That may happen if your master is stuck by a quest or a scene from another mod.

Usually the issue goes away after waiting a few hours (T key) or saving and reloading.

At worst, you can use the safeword in Sd menu to cancel enslavement and then submit to another bandit with the submit key (\ key by default).

2 hours ago, spyke123 said:

How do it get out of dreamworld ???

I talked to Sanguine… asked to leave and he set me free…. I got all my gear back but then nothing…  There is no way out that I can find so Im gonna need some hints...

Talking to Sanguine again I am able to say, "why am I back here" but not much else...

First make sure you have the latest beta from my beta testing thread.

Then can you give me the result of this command in the console?

sqs _sd_dream

42 minutes ago, Inte said:

Skyrimll, can you add the SD+ version that works with DDi 3+ to the download, or here, or PM? 

Do you remember which one it was?

I had to make some irreversible changes to SD+ to comply with changes to DDi. I don't know I can support both versions at the same time anymore, but I can post a link to the last version for DDi 3.0 if anyone really needs it.

30 minutes ago, Inte said:

SD+ 3.61 seems to be working fine with DDi/DDx 3.xx.

Do you remember what changes you made? Was it new devices (only available in DDx 4.xx)? The way SD equips devices? Recognition of the famed 'quest' devices? 

I will check my notes later tomorrow and also attach the file to the main page.

They changed many properties on devices themselves, removed dependency on ZAP keywords (that was a biggie) and changed a few things to their API, especially with animation overrides. They fixed a few bugs too, like finally enabling effects from custom devices, which is something I use a lot in SD+ and Parasites (3.0 code was erasing custom effects at each game load).