I'm not sure if anyone said this already, but it'd be awesome if you had the option to "resist" and/or fight back, based on either armor, skills, health, etc... It's not unrealistic that the dragonborn would either sense a presence (or several), or feel someone touching them or dipping the bed?

Great idea for a mod, but it doesn't work properly for me, i've been woken up 5 times by either ceatures or strangers and nothings happened, the few times when it has worked, it's alway's been a threesome, this is with the 1.4 version.

Hi, may I ask you please.

1.  During the time I have been using that mod I was awakened by: wolf, stranger, spider and werewolf. Wolf is the most common, werewolf the least. And always ony one. Are there are any more creatures, or it is the full list?

2. Wolf is the only creature which is trying to kill me afterwards. Other are friendly. If I kill that wolf and go sleep again there is a big chance that the same wolf will revive and rape PC again. (Its corps disappears. Once I deleted it with "disable" cheat and in next sleep on that place PC was raped by the invisible wolf).  The other killed creatures are behaving as normal killed creatures. Should it be like that?

Just a thought. If you're going to let random creatures (wolves, etc) be an option, you might let the player's horse/dog/wolf companion be possible aggressors.

It was so in the 1.2 version - I was rudely awaken by my own horse several times, and once by Barbas. :D

I've yet to upgrade to 1.57 SL, so I can't tell how it is in later versions.

Hey guys, for someone who is very new to modding, what would cause the animation not to happen after the character falls asleep?  I get a text, sometimes a fade in/out, but then nothing.  Sometimes a stranger appears.  I tried to install the older version to see if it was that, but I'm getting the same problem.  Any help would be mighty appreciated.

Annnd I should probably reset the mod before coming to the forums and asking dumb questions.  I got the animations to work/trigger, but the avatars are hanging in mid-air or not positioned right during the animations.  At the risk of solving it after asking, any chance anyone knows why the animations would do that?

Edited by siearia22

Hey guys, for someone who is very new to modding, what would cause the animation not to happen after the character falls asleep? I get a text, sometimes a fade in/out, but then nothing. Sometimes a stranger appears. I tried to install the older version to see if it was that, but I'm getting the same problem. Any help would be mighty appreciated.

Annnd I should probably reset the mod before coming to the forums and asking dumb questions. I got the animations to work/trigger, but the avatars are hanging in mid-air or not positioned right during the animations. At the risk of solving it after asking, any chance anyone knows why the animations would do that?

Don't worry, we've all done that. :)

Try resetting Sexlab; it controls the animations.

I apologise for my late answer, I was quite busy and then on vacation.

You are all right, version 1.4fixed it totally messed up. Somehow i was to careless when testing and missed the bugs and mistakes. :(

I can´t just fix it, i´ll have to rewrite large parts of the script. Please be patient and use the previous version. 

Not sure why, but 1.4 is actually working for me now. O_0.

Made an upgrade to SL and associated Mods a few days ago and and re-installed Dangerous nights 1.4 from my old downloads and it works, for the most part. Let's say 9 times out of 10, the animation will start- the other time the attacker will either run off or just stand there like before. 

Go figure.

after deleting from NMM DangerousNights1.4 fixed and installing DangerousNights1.41 get CTD on save load

reverted back to DangerousNights1.4fixed

When you want to use a preavious version better use 1.3fixed (from a page back) because 1.4fixed is really broken.

CTDs on load are (at least for me) commen when you change your mod setup. But I get my game to work after some tries (4-5) on the same savegame.

@ Guffel

Just tested it and it seems to be working fine so far. Tested with humans, creatures and multiple humans.

Thanks for sorting it out

@Ed86

Make sure you clean the old scripts out of your save before you install the latest version (remove the mod first then save, then use script cleaner then add new mod)

Here is what you need to clean scripts if you don't have it already:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

EDIT:

Just tested orgy settings at 100%. It works fine for humans but doesn't work for creatures. Only single creatures spawn

EDIT:

Just tested orgy settings at 100%. It works fine for humans but doesn't work for creatures. Only single creatures spawn

Orgy for creatures only works for draugr and falmer. You have to be in a dungeon or dwemer ruin for them to spawn.

Orgy for creatures only works for draugr and falmer. You have to be in a dungeon or dwemer ruin for them to spawn.

Really? I remember getting spider 3 ways before with 1.4fixed. Also, talking about spiders, Is there no way to control which variant of spider spawns? Most of the time when a spider appeared it was one of  the ones that used the misaligned animation. 

Really? I remember getting spider 3 ways before with 1.4fixed. Also, talking about spiders, Is there no way to control which variant of spider spawns? Most of the time when a spider appeared it was one of  the ones that used the misaligned animation. 

Yes yes, i admit it, i took the spider threesome out because I wasn´t able to make it work. And i´m pretty sure that all spider animation are misaligned regardless of the spider used.

Guffel, on a fresh install, using SDN 1.41 with SexLab 1.57, I'm getting the spawned stranger just standing around again, and papyrus logs show SDN throwing some errors:

[06/24/2014 - 05:40:06PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[alias Player on quest SLDangerousNights (4F000D62)].SLDN.OnSleepStart() - "SLDN.psc" Line 130
[06/24/2014 - 05:40:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp5"
stack:
[alias Player on quest SLDangerousNights (4F000D62)].SLDN.OnSleepStart() - "SLDN.psc" Line 130
[06/24/2014 - 05:40:06PM] Error: Cannot call HasKeyword() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[06/24/2014 - 05:40:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp6"
stack:

[06/24/2014 - 05:35:45PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: Found Animations(4): Reverse Cowgirl, Arrok Cowgirl, Arrok Reverse Cowgirl, AP Cowgirl, 
[06/24/2014 - 05:35:45PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - Thread[0]: Entering Making State
[06/24/2014 - 05:35:45PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: ValidateActor(Argonian) -- FALSE -- They are not loaded
[06/24/2014 - 05:35:45PM] -- SexLab -- Thread[0] - FATAL: AddActor(Argonian) -- Failed to add actor -- They are not a valid target for animation
[06/24/2014 - 05:35:46PM] -- SexLab -- NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread

It goes on like that for awhile, stack dump.

I just checked your source code, it seems like it's borking out on an added player home mod I use.