I fixed the texture bug with SOS light from first page of this thread. I made a 4k version and a 2k version, there are some quality issues though. The specular doesn't look as refined anymore probably has something to do with going from the 2k sources to 4k and the khajiit fur doesn't look as good as I would want it to look. I re alinged the uv maps of the junk to fit where I put the junk texture on the body textures and I did that for ALL body meshes.

The original textures for SOS mods came from better males mod, there was even a 4k source in there for male afflicted and a 1k normal map for male old so I used those in this fix. There needs to be a snow elf texture set for dawnguard DLC I will see if I can get that working soon.

This fix is only needed for people running SOS light from the first page of this thread if you are running SOS full you don't need it. I think the junk texture is changed by scripts in SOS full and those scripts are not present in SOS light so the "Skin Texture" option in armor addon in CK just overrides the junk with the body texture instead of allowing the original texture to show. So what I did was I moved the junk textures to to body texture and moved the feet textures from the body texture to their own texture set. I properly set the feet textures up in the CK and on the "naked feet" parts for male and other race males. Because of the way this fix works, there is NO NEED for slot 52 editing in CK to keep junk from popping through clothes and armor and NO NEED for custom armor addons in CK for my old fix listed earlier in this thread. So using this fix is just like using any other body replacer now except it is a FULLY functional male body that works with sexlab!

I hope that someone from SOS mod team sees this or that b3lisario can use it to update SOS light.

Here are the links:-)

4k version

https://mega.co.nz/#!Sdd3gB7K!YY7xHyOm3cskE_P8vcu-lDWXkYALGMjNPs5eDtAkECg

2k version

https://mega.co.nz/#!mEFHjY4A!AFs_cgkJuk-nCDrlPYASCgF-cWcKzuVGncnnBxHckLo

I fixed the texture bug with SOS light from first page of this thread.

I made a 4k version and a 2k version, there are some quality issues though. The specular doesn't look as refined anymore probably has something to do with going from the 2k sources to 4k and the khajiit fur doesn't look as good as I would want it to look. I re alinged the uv maps of the junk to fit where I put the junk texture on the body textures and I did that for ALL body meshes.

The original textures for SOS mods came from better males mod, there was even a 4k source in there for male afflicted and a 1k normal map for male old so I used those in this fix. There needs to be a snow elf texture set for dawnguard DLC I will see if I can get that working soon.

This fix is only needed for people running SOS light from the first page of this thread if you are running SOS full you don't need it. I think the junk texture is changed by scripts in SOS full and those scripts are not present in SOS light so the "Skin Texture" option in armor addon in CK just overrides the junk with the body texture instead of allowing the original texture to show. So what I did was I moved the junk textures to to body texture and moved the feet textures from the body texture to their own texture set. I properly set the feet textures up in the CK and on the "naked feet" parts for male and other race males. Because of the way this fix works, there is NO NEED for slot 52 editing in CK to keep junk from popping through clothes and armor and NO NEED for custom armor addons in CK for my old fix listed earlier in this thread. So using this fix is just like using any other body replacer now except it is a FULLY functional male body that works with sexlab!

I hope that someone from SOS mod team sees this or that b3lisario can use it to update SOS light.

4k version

2k version

Thanks for your work on this!

I have to check your files yet, but it sounds like this is the right fix for SOS light.

You did the solution I know VectorPlexus had in mind (rearrange textures and move penis to feet)

I had no idea there is a snow elf, I don't know if there are textures for it.

I am not sure about the slot 52. SOS light doesn't use that slot, does it? Or were you refering to SOS Full?

Sooo ... I know I'm doing something wrong, because I haven't seen any recent posts anywhere on this forum or the rest of the internet with this problem. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. :wacko:

The problem that I'm having is that SOS and SexLab basically don't seem to talk to each other. All of SexLab's functions work just fine. And all of SOS's functions work just fine. But when SexLab begins an encounter, regardless of whether it's caused by using Matchmaker or one of the other SexLab mods, the game fails to change the state of the penis of any actors involved.

To clarify: the actors' mesh does change (they get visibly erect); but they don't respond to bend up/down commands, and running the debug on them tells me that "Erection: False;" in other words, the game is not actually applying the erection spell/effect to them.

This applies to NPCs as well as the PC when male. Using either the SOS spells or dialogue works just fine: the effect is applied, changing the shape works fine, and in the case of the PC Erection Exhaustion is applied at the end.

I initially had this problem when I was running my full loadout of mods, and kept thinking that one or the other had to be out of date, or there was some conflict, or that I'd overwritten something in the process of installing all of them. So I did several upgrade sessions, following each plugin's instructions on upgrading it. Nada. I did a clean reinstall of Skyrim and all the mods, after making sure all of them were up to date. Same problem.

At that point I figured I should get serious about this. Wiped everything again. Reinstalled Skyrim, the DLC, and the Unofficial Patches. Then installed SKSE, followed by SkyUI. I then installed the latest SexLab Framework, Matchmaker, and SOS. Finished it off by installing UNPB and an XPMS skeleton (I've actually tried this with a number of skeletons after the first time; I thought I had forgotten to install a skeleton with the right bones, but then realized the bones were all there, they just weren't being called into use by SexLab). That was all I installed. Booted it all up, aaand ... nuthin'. Everything will stand to attention or at-ease, but not when SexLab asks it to. And every time I've tested it I've done so with a minty-fresh new game, right at the beginning in Helgen.

So at this point, I have absolutely no clue what's wrong. I'm positive it's something I'm doing wrong on my end, because like I said, I can't find another post with this problem (might have missed one, but at this point every way of phrasing it in google search leads me to a page I've looked at already). And between the fact that apart from this problem, both of the mods in question seem to be working fine, and the fact that at this point those are the only mods I have, I'm pretty sure there's some script or something that got borked and is preventing them from talking to each other.

Hoping someone here can help me out and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Knowing me, I probably missed some paragraph in a readme somewhere and it'll be something really obvious. I'm including my load order and last Papyrus log.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
02  Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0a]
03  Dawnguard.esm
04  Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0b]
05  HearthFires.esm
06  Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
07  Dragonborn.esm
08  Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp  [Version 2.0.0]
09  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
0A  SexLab.esm  [Version 1.30]
0B  SexLabMatchMaker.esp  [Version 5]
0C  SkyUI.esp
0D  Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
0E  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
0F  SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
10  SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
11  FNISspells.esp
12  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Papyrus Log Attached

(this thing is huge [1529Kb], likely because it was from the game start and seems to be doing a lot of initial setup work. I'm including that rather than one from a later save [say after character creation], because I'm wondering if the problem occurs when a new game is started. The annoying thing about debugging this is that it doesn't seem to leave a trail in the log; I can't find anything at the beginning of a SexLab action saying, "trying to call SOS, but it's not picking up the phone," so to speak.)

PS

And just to prove that I did bother checking first  ;) ... I have found this thread, which in turn links to this thread, which mentions this same problem occurring ... six months ago. It also mentions a patch, which I've been assuming is this fellow ... which is no longer there anymore. So basically, for some reason I have a problem that was theoretically solved months ago, and the only suggested solution for it is A: for a much older version of both the mods it makes compatible, and B: is no longer there anyway.

Haaalp!

I think you are right and SexLab doesn't cast the Erection spell. But I don't think it should to.

Actually I find the erection spell a bit anyonyng lol

It's OK from an realistic/immersive point of view: the erection duration is based on the actor's level, there is the cooldown, and the key bindings don't work if there is no active erection spell.

I guess the erection spell don't play well with sexlab. You don't want flaccid in the middle of an animation because that would mean you need to wait for the cooldown and recast the spell. But it's a pity not to be able to use the key bindings.

I have planned to make the key bindings work when there is not an active erection spell on its target, just like SOS - Schlong Controller. I think you can use that to workaround the lack of erection spell while using SexLab.

Sorry, I don't know how SOS light fix in Nexus did but it also help to fix texture problem of SOS light.

Have you use that mod or can elaborate it compare with your fix?

I fixed the texture bug with SOS light from first page of this thread. I made a 4k version and a 2k version, there are some quality issues though. The specular doesn't look as refined anymore probably has something to do with going from the 2k sources to 4k and the khajiit fur doesn't look as good as I would want it to look. I re alinged the uv maps of the junk to fit where I put the junk texture on the body textures and I did that for ALL body meshes.

4k version

2k version

Currently, I use SOS light fix from Nexus.

There is SOS light fix in Nexus and suppose to work with SOS light 1.01.

Maybe you can take a look and incorporate into future fix of the light version.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42760/?

Yes I started off using that fixer mod from nexus but I followed a guide posted in this thread or was it another? that showed how to increase the junk size for all npc by changing the scale setting of a bone on a skeleton nif file. I am using xpms skeleton latest version that also supports SOS mods. After scaling that bone to make every male npc have bigger junk in game I noticed their junk sticking out of their clothes! That was funny at first but annoying after a while so I found this thread here discussing why that happens and it happens with that nexus fixer mod because the junk is a separate body part not part of the main body mesh. That part is not covered by the clothes because that part uses slot 52 in the CK and the ONLY way to cover it up while clothed was to go into CK and edit every single piece of clothing and armor playable or otherwise to cover slot 52! Also all armor and clothing mods that add a duplicate or new item into the game have to be edited like that too so it is not something that anyone wants to have to do every time they get a new armor or clothing mod.

My fix is according to b3lisario the way the original SOS authors intended to fix it. They did not set out to just create a body replacer they wanted to make a big complicated mod but many people just wanted a body replacer so SOS light was made by them. The way SOS full works is to use scripting to change the textures on the junk depending on what the player does in that mod but without those scripts, SOS light has no way of showing the junk textures properly so the junk textures had to be merged with the main body texture so they would show correctly without scripts from SOS full. Unfortunately there is not much room on the main body texture and something else had to be removed to make room for the junk textures.

I removed the feet from the main body texture and put them on another texture and set that texture to be used by the feet mesh in the CK. Then I put the junk texture on the main body textures for all the males like khajiit or argonian or human etc. I didn't just use one junk texture though, I had to separate it all in photoshop and then mix everything together properly so for example, the average textures go together with the average junk across the whole set including diffuse, specular, normal, subsurface scattering. There are texture sets for the different body types like average, muscular, regular and those all had to be merged properly with their matching junk texture which are actually slightly different. Also khajiit and argonian and afflicted have their own versions of junk textures too for each of those three categories ugh! It took a long time to do it all and I am not happy with the results they seem off or something so I might do it all again and this time stay in the 2k source size instead of scaling up to 4k to see if it makes a quality difference.

So anyway my fix is better because you don't have to edit slot 52 in the CK for everything and anything male and the fix stays true to the original design of the SOS light mod just in case the original authors come back to it or major changes and additions happen from b3lisario.

Sooo ... I know I'm doing something wrong, because I haven't seen any recent posts anywhere on this forum or the rest of the internet with this problem. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. :wacko:

The problem that I'm having is that SOS and SexLab basically don't seem to talk to each other. All of SexLab's functions work just fine. And all of SOS's functions work just fine. But when SexLab begins an encounter, regardless of whether it's caused by using Matchmaker or one of the other SexLab mods, the game fails to change the state of the penis of any actors involved.

To clarify: the actors' mesh does change (they get visibly erect); but they don't respond to bend up/down commands, and running the debug on them tells me that "Erection: False;" in other words, the game is not actually applying the erection spell/effect to them.

This applies to NPCs as well as the PC when male. Using either the SOS spells or dialogue works just fine: the effect is applied, changing the shape works fine, and in the case of the PC Erection Exhaustion is applied at the end.

I initially had this problem when I was running my full loadout of mods, and kept thinking that one or the other had to be out of date, or there was some conflict, or that I'd overwritten something in the process of installing all of them. So I did several upgrade sessions, following each plugin's instructions on upgrading it. Nada. I did a clean reinstall of Skyrim and all the mods, after making sure all of them were up to date. Same problem.

At that point I figured I should get serious about this. Wiped everything again. Reinstalled Skyrim, the DLC, and the Unofficial Patches. Then installed SKSE, followed by SkyUI. I then installed the latest SexLab Framework, Matchmaker, and SOS. Finished it off by installing UNPB and an XPMS skeleton (I've actually tried this with a number of skeletons after the first time; I thought I had forgotten to install a skeleton with the right bones, but then realized the bones were all there, they just weren't being called into use by SexLab). That was all I installed. Booted it all up, aaand ... nuthin'. Everything will stand to attention or at-ease, but not when SexLab asks it to. And every time I've tested it I've done so with a minty-fresh new game, right at the beginning in Helgen.

So at this point, I have absolutely no clue what's wrong. I'm positive it's something I'm doing wrong on my end, because like I said, I can't find another post with this problem (might have missed one, but at this point every way of phrasing it in google search leads me to a page I've looked at already). And between the fact that apart from this problem, both of the mods in question seem to be working fine, and the fact that at this point those are the only mods I have, I'm pretty sure there's some script or something that got borked and is preventing them from talking to each other.

Hoping someone here can help me out and tell me what I'm doing wrong. Knowing me, I probably missed some paragraph in a readme somewhere and it'll be something really obvious. I'm including my load order and last Papyrus log.

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
03  Dawnguard.esm
05  HearthFires.esm
07  Dragonborn.esm
0C  SkyUI.esp
11  FNISspells.esp
12  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Papyrus Log Attached

(this thing is huge [1529Kb], likely because it was from the game start and seems to be doing a lot of initial setup work. I'm including that rather than one from a later save [say after character creation], because I'm wondering if the problem occurs when a new game is started. The annoying thing about debugging this is that it doesn't seem to leave a trail in the log; I can't find anything at the beginning of a SexLab action saying, "trying to call SOS, but it's not picking up the phone," so to speak.)

PS

And just to prove that I did bother checking first  ;) ... I have found this thread, which in turn links to this thread, which mentions this same problem occurring ... six months ago. It also mentions a patch, which I've been assuming is this fellow ... which is no longer there anymore. So basically, for some reason I have a problem that was theoretically solved months ago, and the only suggested solution for it is A: for a much older version of both the mods it makes compatible, and B: is no longer there anyway.

Haaalp!

I think you are right and SexLab doesn't cast the Erection spell. But I don't think it should to.

It's OK from an realistic/immersive point of view: the erection duration is based on the actor's level, there is the cooldown, and the key bindings don't work if there is no active erection spell.

I guess the erection spell don't play well with sexlab. You don't want flaccid in the middle of an animation because that would mean you need to wait for the cooldown and recast the spell. But it's a pity not to be able to use the key bindings.

I have planned to make the key bindings work when there is not an active erection spell on its target, just like SOS - Schlong Controller. I think you can use that to workaround the lack of erection spell while using SexLab.

If I remember correctly, earlier versions of SL and SOS, the erection spell was used, but it caused a number of issues.  The stacking of one animation (which the erection spell technically is) on top of another animation (i.e. playing the SOS erect aniamtion in a constant loop while the sex animation was playing) is a massive strain on resources.  If I understand what I see during the anims correctly, the way SL currently handles SOS, it plays the anims sequentially (playing the erection animation, then starting the sex animation) locking the genital bones into a fixed position.  The new handling is much easier on resources, and makes making new animations simple without having to account for variences on penis position.

I fixed the texture bug with SOS light from first page of this thread.

I made a 4k version and a 2k version, there are some quality issues though. The specular doesn't look as refined anymore probably has something to do with going from the 2k sources to 4k and the khajiit fur doesn't look as good as I would want it to look. I re alinged the uv maps of the junk to fit where I put the junk texture on the body textures and I did that for ALL body meshes.

4k version

2k version

Thanks for your work on this!

I have to check your files yet, but it sounds like this is the right fix for SOS light.

You did the solution I know VectorPlexus had in mind (rearrange textures and move penis to feet)

I had no idea there is a snow elf, I don't know if there are textures for it.

I am not sure about the slot 52. SOS light doesn't use that slot, does it? Or were you refering to SOS Full?

Thank you both, I prefer light version.

installed regular 2k version, works well.

In muscular version there is a bug: in one of the malebody .nif files junk textures are not correctly set.

Kudos

Active Mod Files:

00  Skyrim.esm
01  Update.esm
03  Dawnguard.esm
05  HearthFires.esm
07  Dragonborn.esm
0C  SkyUI.esp
11  FNISspells.esp
12  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Papyrus Log Attached

PS

Haaalp!

:blink: I hadn't even known a controller existed for SOS Light! Went ahead and uninstalled the full version, installed the Light version + controller, and now it's working like a charm! Huzzah!

And I'd have to agree with you about the problems with the spell-based version. Many's the time Lydia has given my character a cutting-yet-pitying look because his Standing Stone has ceased to stand at an inconvenient time. Now the only thing he has to worry about priapism, and possibly fainting! Many thanks. ^_^

Hey. Sorry if this has been posted before, but I have a very tiny issue with SOS full (latest version): In some SexLab animations the "Schlong" doesn't react the way it should. For example, the animation... I think it's called rough behind? not 100% sure, can probably check the animations if need be... but for example in that one animation, the schlong starts going up getting more and more erect until it's basically touching the male character's belly, and of course missing my character's rear completely (I'm sure there's a bunch of jokes in there somewhere :P), and it's not just that one animation, but then again, it's not -all- animations either.

What can possibly be causing this? a Skeleton issue perhaps?

If it is a skeleton issue, would anyone mind pointing me to a UNPB TBBP skeleton that would work?

Other than that I can't think why it's behaving like that.

Anyway, thanks a bunch in advance! I took a long break from Skyrim, and upon my return I found I can't remember how more than half these things work lol, but am trying xD

Hey. Sorry if this has been posted before, but I have a very tiny issue with SOS full (latest version): In some SexLab animations the "Schlong" doesn't react the way it should. For example, the animation... I think it's called rough behind? not 100% sure, can probably check the animations if need be... but for example in that one animation, the schlong starts going up getting more and more erect until it's basically touching the male character's belly, and of course missing my character's rear completely (I'm sure there's a bunch of jokes in there somewhere :P), and it's not just that one animation, but then again, it's not -all- animations either.

What can possibly be causing this? a Skeleton issue perhaps?

If it is a skeleton issue, would anyone mind pointing me to a UNPB TBBP skeleton that would work?

Other than that I can't think why it's behaving like that.

Anyway, thanks a bunch in advance! I took a long break from Skyrim, and upon my return I found I can't remember how more than half these things work lol, but am trying xD

Doesn't sound like a skeleton / animation issue.

The erection level is handled via events sent to the actor by any mod.

SOS uses the erection spell and key bindings. If you weren't using those, I'd say it should be the Sexlab mod or one of its plugins.

I can't use the key bindings to manipulate the erection of an NPC I'm currently having sex with though, can I? if I can, I don't know how and would love to know lol.

So what you're saying is... the culprit is a specific SexLab mod/plugin not triggering things right?

I can't use the key bindings to manipulate the erection of an NPC I'm currently having sex with though, can I? if I can, I don't know how and would love to know lol.

So what you're saying is... the culprit is a specific SexLab mod/plugin not triggering things right?

I think you have to look at them so you get the chat dialogue option, then you can use the up and down controls on em.

Pardon my stupid question, is necessary to install the mod dlc SOS - DLC armors or only with the latest version SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.03.013. It is enough ... I have not Immersive armors installed, all the mods are female armor ... I ask because I have no problems with version SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.03.010b that supports SOS DLC armors.

I think you have to look at them so you get the chat dialogue option, then you can use the up and down controls on em.

Oh yeah that I knew, but I mean during a sex scene is what I was referring to.

Oh yeah that I knew, but I mean during a sex scene is what I was referring to.

Currently, SL asigns a static position for Schlongs during the animations. It is easier to animate this way and much less prone to crashing and bugs.

The core SOS schong manipulation controls only work for the erection spell and animations.

B3lissaro's schlong controler and racemenu plugins may give you the ability to tweek the position during animation (results have been mixed, works sometimes, but not all the times).

Ashal and B3lissaro were working on checking the SOS internals to see if something could be done.

Pardon my stupid question, is necessary to install the mod dlc SOS - DLC armors or only with the latest version SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.03.013. It is enough ... I have not Immersive armors installed, all the mods are female armor ... I ask because I have no problems with version SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.03.010b that supports SOS DLC armors.

The DLC optional file is still needed if you have the DLCs installed.  Otherwise you'll get schlongs and/or underwear on NPCs wearing DLC armors.

New version 2.03.014

- Partially fixed the "Slot 52 issue"

- Added more races to be ignored by the schlongification process such as cow, hare, horse, etc

- Added support for SOS racemenu plugin

- Added support for multi-gender addons

- Small script optimizations

- Added Brawl Bugs Patch as a requirement

Awesome!

The 52 slot issue its about frostball imcopability? also is this comptible with your UNP 0.7 version ?

Thanks!

New version 2.03.014

- Partially fixed the "Slot 52 issue"

- Added more races to be ignored by the schlongification process such as cow, hare, horse, etc

- Added support for SOS racemenu plugin

- Added support for multi-gender addons

- Small script optimizations

- Added Brawl Bugs Patch as a requirement

Awesome!

The 52 slot issue its about frostball imcopability? also is this comptible with your UNP 0.7 version ?

Thanks!

No, it's explained in this post. I think Frostfall 2.5 has changes that fix that issue.

Yes it is compatible

Great news!

Are you planning on changing argonian and khajiit schlong shapes to something less human?

Nope

I believe we simply uninstall the old version then install the new one with no clean save required? *Sorry whenever I read something about the script been changed in a mod I immediately assume a clean save is a must for the mod to function properly*

Cheers for the update!

I believe we simply uninstall the old version then install the new one with no clean save required? *Sorry whenever I read something about the script been changed in a mod I immediately assume a clean save is a must for the mod to function properly*

Cheers for the update!

Yes uninstall + install

Don't make a clean save