New version 2.03.014

- Partially fixed the "Slot 52 issue"

- Added more races to be ignored by the schlongification process such as cow, hare, horse, etc

- Added support for SOS racemenu plugin

- Added support for multi-gender addons

- Small script optimizations

- Added Brawl Bugs Patch as a requirement

Awesome!

The 52 slot issue its about frostball imcopability? also is this comptible with your UNP 0.7 version ?

Thanks!

No, it's explained in this post. I think Frostfall 2.5 has changes that fix that issue.

Yes it is compatible

Nah, frostfall 2.5 keep saying body armor its  not an item you can check with W.E.A.R system neither it make any change on exposure, its fine i got used to it lol.

Anyways, thanks for all the updates, especially the Racemenu plugin compability, goodbye consoleing the size. :lol:

New version 2.03.014

- Partially fixed the "Slot 52 issue"

- Added more races to be ignored by the schlongification process such as cow, hare, horse, etc

- Added support for SOS racemenu plugin

- Added support for multi-gender addons

- Small script optimizations

- Added Brawl Bugs Patch as a requirement

Awesome!

The 52 slot issue its about frostball imcopability? also is this comptible with your UNP 0.7 version ?

Thanks!

No, it's explained in this post. I think Frostfall 2.5 has changes that fix that issue.

Yes it is compatible

Nah, frostfall 2.5 keep saying body armor its  not an item you can check with W.E.A.R system neither it make any change on exposure, its fine i got used to it lol.

Anyways, thanks for all the updates, especially the Racemenu plugin compability, goodbye consoleing the size. :lol:

Yeah, chesko states explicitly that any armor that uses a slot above 44, other than 46 (cloaks) will be ignored.

I've got the same issue like monababii, the schlong has a weird angle in some animations (bending up to the belly for example).

I encountered this problem after updating from version 2 03 010b to 2 03 014 (the angles were fine before).

Any idea what could be causing this?

Great news!

Are you planning on changing argonian and khajiit schlong shapes to something less human?

Nope

so no barbed penis's for khajits? damn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_spines

or double penis's for argonians? damn

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hemipenis

SOS is a framework.

Any modeler capable of meshing and rigging a schlong shape can.

Any animator able to make a havok behavior file can add a new schlong behavior.

Any modder thats able to read and use the CK or TES5Edit can make a new addon .esp

If you know anyone capable or willing to learn, these ideas are not impossible to accomplish (well, almost; the hemipenis would be quite a feat with the current system's resources.)

Heck, I'll even build the addon .esp for you if anyone can bring me a rigged and weighted mesh.

Sup B3lisario

Really appreciate your work.

There's currently a bug with the Racemenu Plugin for SOS. When it's active, it overrides the schlong sizes for ALL characters. So the only way to change size is with the Racemenu plugin, the essences don't do anything anymore.

If that would be for my character exclusively, it would be OK. But currently it effects all NPC in the game.

Is there a way to make both mods work? For example, that i can change the size with both, the racemenu and essences?

There's currently a bug with the Racemenu Plugin for SOS. When it's active, it overrides the schlong sizes for ALL characters. So the only way to change size is with the Racemenu plugin, the essences don't do anything anymore.

If that would be for my character exclusively, it would be OK. But currently it effects all NPC in the game.

I've tested it again and my NPC are not being affected by the SOS sliders. When does it happen? Look for errors in your papyrus log.

I've got the same issue like monababii, the schlong has a weird angle in some animations (bending up to the belly for example).

I encountered this problem after updating from version 2 03 010b to 2 03 014 (the angles were fine before).

Nobody has a clue where this weird behavior comes from? :(

Is there a way to set the schlong angles via console or by editing the sexlab/SOS files?

I know the workaround via SOS Light with the schlong controller but this is only my last option if nothing else works.

I've tested it again and my NPC are not being affected by the SOS sliders. When does it happen? Look for errors in your papyrus log.

Yeah the bug resolved itself when i reinstalled all SOS related files. Seems it was a bug in my files.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

I´m no SOS User right now. But i hate the permaboner in my game,so i´m asking if i use SOS, have i to do all the work to get erect penises vor actors during sex or are they beending themselfs.

If you using Sexlab framework, starting from 1.24 control SOS and intergrated tighter in 1.30-1.31.

Yes, Sexlab will control erection.

I have a problem with the textures of SOS light and I can't seem to fix it.

I use a CBBE 3.2 TBBP body.

Over that I installed SOS light 1.02  (overwrite everything)

Then I install the XMPS Skeleton 1.92 from the Nexus (overwrite everything)

Then I run FINS 4.1.1 and let BOSS sort the Plug-ins.

The textures are messed up like in the picture. Even when I don't install the XMPS skeleton, and use the skeleton included with SOS light 1.02 the textures look the same. Any ideas how to fix that?

post-13482-0-33251500-1388079739_thumb.jpg

I´m no SOS User right now. But i hate the permaboner in my game,so i´m asking if i use SOS, have i to do all the work to get erect penises vor actors during sex or are they beending themselfs.

If you using Sexlab framework, starting from 1.24 control SOS and intergrated tighter in 1.30-1.31.

Yes, Sexlab will control erection.

Thx for the answer will try it soon.

I have a problem with the textures of SOS light and I can't seem to fix it.

I use a CBBE 3.2 TBBP body.

Over that I installed SOS light 1.02  (overwrite everything)

Then I install the XMPS Skeleton 1.92 from the Nexus (overwrite everything)

Then I run FINS 4.1.1 and let BOSS sort the Plug-ins.

The textures are messed up like in the picture. Even when I don't install the XMPS skeleton, and use the skeleton included with SOS light 1.02 the textures look the same. Any ideas how to fix that?

I had same problem, @zor2k13 posted here working solution:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-6?do=findComment&comment=608886

Don't install mascular version.

This problem might be an easy, but it has me stumped. So I'm looking for a little help before I give up on it. I downloaded the latest version of SOS and for the female pc it works fine. All the npcs are schongified and mod works well. When I made a male pc all npcs are schlongified and mod works on them. The male pc has a teeny weeny and doesn't change no matter what I do. I've tried potions and the mcm addon. Still didn 't work. I tried using different versions and still nothing. When I use SOS light it works fine, But I would like to use the full version. It has me stumped. It might be a nif problem, but I'm not savvy enough to see it and I don't like messing with things I don't fully understand. So a little help would be nice.

This problem might be an easy, but it has me stumped. So I'm looking for a little help before I give up on it. I downloaded the latest version of SOS and for the female pc it works fine. All the npcs are schongified and mod works well. When I made a male pc all npcs are schlongified and mod works on them. The male pc has a teeny weeny and doesn't change no matter what I do. I've tried potions and the mcm addon. Still didn 't work. I tried using different versions and still nothing. When I use SOS light it works fine, But I would like to use the full version. It has me stumped. It might be a nif problem, but I'm not savvy enough to see it and I don't like messing with things I don't fully understand. So a little help would be nice.

Drink a dragon potion, exit game, and post the papyrus log.

Also post your load order.

Problem is solved and the fault was all mine. I was so focused on sos and the various plugins that I failed to notice that I was still using the 1.24 framework. As soon as I updated to the 1.31 version everything started working.I apologise for being stupid and thankyou for the quick response.