I have a request to the OP, to expand on the light version just a little. I tried the main one and it works great but it is very script heavy, combine that with arousal and it was putting on a strain on my system. So I tried the light version and it works fine with the mesh fix another posted posted a few pages back. But the light one leaves all of the men on the well smaller side.

So my suggestion/request is a single add on to the SoS light. Add a menu that lists all the races and let the user then pick a size for each race, so all males of that race will have the same size always, but each race can be set to a different size. That way we get some variety and can set the sizes we want, yet with no random element so no script strain. I think this would be a nice compromise between the current light version and the full version. Cause I really miss the full version but need to really use the light.

A little question .. if you de-install the mod is there any way to get rid of the SOS script hocks in the save file ? Since i de-installed it i got tons of missing script error in my pap-log and all tries to clean up my save file failed. (Setting SKSE to remove invalid links etc. Save in a empty zone wait for tons of days so SKSE can fix the stuff etc.)

For some reason after the upgrade guys forget to pull down their underwear during sex scenes.

Maybe you forgot install the schlong addons you had?

I'm also having this issue, on a new game. Is there a particular load order which works best? SOS as low as possible, or something? I'm also running the UNP futa addon, which I notice is loading just above the main SOS (sorted by BOSS). Do I need some custom rules? :)

For some reason after the upgrade guys forget to pull down their underwear during sex scenes.

Maybe you forgot install the schlong addons you had?

I'm also having this issue, on a new game. Is there a particular load order which works best? SOS as low as possible, or something? I'm also running the UNP futa addon, which I notice is loading just above the main SOS (sorted by BOSS). Do I need some custom rules? :)

BOSS short it just fine, just make sure that when you install SOS, check at least one addon, and then ingame a message should pop up that the addon(s) has been succesfuly installed. Also inside MCM, they should appear (along with the futa addon).

Ooohh you're talking about the 'addons' during install, like what types of penises. I have that checked. I just did the re-install and checked all three, as i didn't even realize I could have more than one. :P

Uhm. You can, at least in Mod Organizer I can check all and I in fact have all, I would say so since B3lisairo has even included horse penises compatible with SOS xD

A little question .. if you de-install the mod is there any way to get rid of the SOS script hocks in the save file ? Since i de-installed it i got tons of missing script error in my pap-log and all tries to clean up my save file failed. (Setting SKSE to remove invalid links etc. Save in a empty zone wait for tons of days so SKSE can fix the stuff etc.)

There is a "remove" button in each schlong MCM page that removes the NPCs scripts, it's thought for safe uninstall. I'm guessing you didn't that, let me know if I am wrong.

Honestly I don't know how to recover your situation. The ultimate solution would be to revert to a savegame where you hadn't SOS installed.

If that is not possible, but you have a more recent savegame that stills has SOS, you can try:

- reinstall SOS with the same options you had

- load that save

- do the remove procedure in each MCM schlong page

- type in console: stopquest SOS_Config

- type in console: stopquest SOS_SetupQuest

- save in a new slot

- exit game

- uninstall all SOS stuff

- load the new slot

- save again and continue from here

I have planned to revise the uninstallation procedure at some point because I think it can be improved. Specially in the case of orphan scripts due to wild uninstalls.

So my suggestion/request is a single add on to the SoS light. Add a menu that lists all the races and let the user then pick a size for each race, so all males of that race will have the same size always, but each race can be set to a different size. That way we get some variety and can set the sizes we want, yet with no random element so no script strain. I think this would be a nice compromise between the current light version and the full version. Cause I really miss the full version but need to really use the light.

That sounds to me like too much strain.

If you use sos light, my suggestion is to scale the penis bones in your skeleton file with nifskope. Zero script strain and you can put the size you want.

That sounds to me like too much strain.

If you use sos light, my suggestion is to scale the penis bones in your skeleton file with nifskope. Zero script strain and you can put the size you want.

Yes it would still be a strain but less than the full version. Since there would be no random rolls, it would just assign the same size always to the race in question. As for nifskope... I don't even know what that is.

I plan to try your latest version of SoS since I was unaware you was taking over here on LL, I was still using the old one from Nexus before switching to light. As I was getting CTD every now and again with the old SoS.

I just installed the full version and it is working, but I have a few questions.

Once a penis is erect, how do I make it flaccid again?

Also, I set the size to max, and the scale to 300% but my NPCs still don't have the penis size shown in this picture (far right). What settings do I have to tweak to get this on my NPCS?

post-2880-0-63368000-1388647170_thumb.jpg

Lastly, is there any way besides using the race config plugin in the other SOS thread to make the player character start out with a penis that isn't size 1?

Greetings,

I installed the latest version and unfortunately men have underwear permanently. I have an addon installed, I put in the regular instead of the muscular that I usually use and now.. underwear. Does anyone know what might be causing this and how to fix it? Thank you so much!

-C

There is a "remove" button in each schlong MCM page that removes the NPCs scripts, it's thought for safe uninstall. I'm guessing you didn't that, let me know if I am wrong.

Honestly I don't know how to recover your situation. The ultimate solution would be to revert to a savegame where you hadn't SOS installed.

If that is not possible, but you have a more recent savegame that stills has SOS, you can try:

- reinstall SOS with the same options you had

- load that save

- do the remove procedure in each MCM schlong page

- type in console: stopquest SOS_Config

- type in console: stopquest SOS_SetupQuest

- save in a new slot

- exit game

- uninstall all SOS stuff

- load the new slot

- save again and continue from here

I have planned to revise the uninstallation procedure at some point because I think it can be improved. Specially in the case of orphan scripts due to wild uninstalls.

Hmm, tried that but it didn't remove all things.

Yes i once forgot to remove a addon...

The process to remove the mod is not optimal. Can't you add a variable there you store witch add-on has registered to the main module and add a button to the main module to remove all ? That would allow you to see if a add-on is "partially" de-installed because it would still have a register entry even though it hocks aren't present any more. (Sorry, didn't check in the sources if you work with registering system or a call back system :) )

Sure there is no real reason to de-install the mod :) but i hate it if things cling to my save game and i can get rid of them. I'm always fearing that the ctd rate increases.

For your note i add my pap-log .. maybe it'll help you.

Ok, i now will reinstall all modules so need to think too hard about this.

many thx for this wonderful mod and all your work.

Papyrus.0.7z

I just installed the full version and it is working, but I have a few questions.

Also, I set the size to max, and the scale to 300% but my NPCs still don't have the penis size shown in this picture (far right). What settings do I have to tweak to get this on my NPCS?

attachicon.gifsos-unp-06.jpg

Lastly, is there any way besides using the race config plugin in the other SOS thread to make the player character start out with a penis that isn't size 1?

I guess the dongs on these pictures are done by the dong-controller race-menu from b3lisario and schlong-light. If you use the race menu from him you can pretty much have any dong you want but all other NPCs are only having a small normal one.

I would also like if they add more potions to the full version. One to add only length but not width and v.v. also it would be cool if you could find potions that increases the size above the 10lv present in the moment.

Ok, so I saw the instructions at the bottom of this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/ for modifying skeletons and tried it out.

EDIT: HMMM very odd. I had a savegame where I was looking right at a schlongified actor. I modified the skeleton and reloaded the game. The penis was larger, but when when the startup reschlongify happened it went back to the default size. I'm stumped as to why this would be happening...

Can anyone help with this?

I guess the dongs on these pictures are done by the dong-controller race-menu from b3lisario and schlong-light. If you use the race menu from him you can pretty much have any dong you want but all other NPCs are only having a small normal one.

I would also like if they add more potions to the full version. One to add only length but not width and v.v. also it would be cool if you could find potions that increases the size above the 10lv present in the moment.

The way the sliders and potions (and by extension the size script) work is by changing the global (x, y, and z) scale factor on the eight bones for the genitals.  Right now, we cannot independently scale in specific directions (y for length, x+z for girth (and girth is the correct word, not width)).  And technically speaking (and this is more a note for myself than anyone else) we could apply a linear vector in the y direction to adjust length (but that may cause texture stretching) and for girth apply a global scale factor then subtract a y vector. Might even be able to handle it via racemenu slider via papyrus.

But rest assured, I'm busting my balls trying to learn Havok and Papyrus so we can get more out of the SOS system.

Ok, so I saw the instructions at the bottom of this post http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/ for modifying skeletons and tried it out.

EDIT: HMMM very odd. I had a savegame where I was looking right at a schlongified actor. I modified the skeleton and reloaded the game. The penis was larger, but when when the startup reschlongify happened it went back to the default size. I'm stumped as to why this would be happening...

Thats the havok scripts or the papyrus mishandling the scale (I've had both happen).  You can fix both by first de-schlonging your character through MCM, then going into racemenu (dont need to change anything), then reschlongifying.  Deschlonging dumps the papyrus script for with the old scale, going into racemenu reboots the havok, and rechlonging loads the new scale.

@therez0

Thanks for the reply.

By de-schlongifying do you mean unchecking the box that says "schlongify nearby actors"?

I tried what you told me but it isn't working. Even on reload and changing cells actors aren't accepting the larger scale for the skeleton (I put it to 20.000 so it would be really noticable).

So another thing that i just realised.

I'm using remodelled armor mod for skimpy female armor and without this mod my follower (Lydia) is changing to a crafted remodelled armor set without any issues. With the schlongs active she only change to vanilla suites not to remodeled ones.

Any idea?

@therez0

Thanks for the reply.

By de-schlongifying do you mean unchecking the box that says "schlongify nearby actors"?

I tried what you told me but it isn't working. Even on reload and changing cells actors aren't accepting the larger scale for the skeleton (I put it to 20.000 so it would be really noticable).

Deschlonging is handled in the individual shape's MCM sub-menu by hitting the 'clean' button. Be sure you're wearing armor when you hit it.

If it still doesn't work after de/reschlonging, try starting a new character (use live another life so it loads quickly) to see if the scale takes. The papyrus scripts load the skeleton scale at startup, then bake that data into the save. Using the clean option should remove that, but sometimes screwy things happen with papyrus.

And a scale of 20 will be problematic... that size would reach halfway across Riverwood and likely CTD you instantly.  A scale of 5 is the max recommended and results in a decent 4 footer.

@therez0

Lol alright, thanks for the advice. I'll try cleaning with no naked people around. If that doesn't work I'll just start a new game. Will report back with results.

EDIT: Cleaning with no naked people around didn't work... the skeleton scale seems set on that savegame.

When I started a new game I got more weirdness... the penis movement options didn't work for myself and other NPCS, but I used the debug spells and confirmed people were getting assigned schlongs correctly. I exited and disabled the .esm/.esps and reloaded, saved, and then reactivated the .esm/.esps again. This seemed to fix the problem, I can now control the penises again. However, the skeleton still won't scale. I have confirmed I have the correct skeleton.nif in the right place under \Meshes\actors\character\character assets\ and that the proper scaling of 5.0 (applied to the base genitals bone) has been put on it. It just seems to revert to default scaling in-game for some reason.

I'm obviously doing something wrong here >.<, I can't think of why it won't load the penis scaling.

Guest Grestorn

First, thanks a lot for taking care of this mod!

Since the last couple of versions I've got a new problem, though. I'm not sure if it's the result of my specific configuration or if I've done something wrong. 

I've installed the following mods:

SoS 2.03.015 (with all 3 penis plugins)

Revealing armors for SoS by Aoki

SoS DLC Patch

Dual Sheath Redux

Realistic Ragdolls & Forces

FNIS

XP32 Maximum Skeleton

SexLab 1.34 and several SexLab mods

At first, right after loading, all NPC men wearing a "Revealing armor" are shown with underpants. That's not what I want, but it's ok. However, after a cell reload or if a companion changes armor, the underpants vanish and instead you see the naked area with a hole where the schlong is supposed to be. 

Note that on the PC itself it works just fine! Also, if a companion gets naked, I see his best part in its full glory. 

I reinstalled SoS, reinstalled all skeleton mods in the correct order (XPMS as last mod), reran FNIS and the Dual Seath Redux patcher... All without any success.

I think there's a very obvious fault on my part, but I can't figure it out...

Thanks for helping!

Re: Frostfall and SOS Full - Slot management...

Alrighty I installed SOS Full today and I've been fiddling around and reading a ton of forums.

This mod is awesome in that its the best male replacer (I think i'll be keeping it).

However, being an immersion fanatic, I am also a staunch Frostfall user (full exposure / hardcore mode / full furs in the snow...etc).

I have read that SOS changes Torso slot armors from slot 32 to 52. Frostfall is meant to detect torso gear through slot 32 assigned as default in game. 

From this I understand that having SOS plugins will render the Frostfall detection of slot 32 to be null. ie: No Torso detected because Frostfall is "looking in the wrong place".

Now, I have all DLC's installed. I made a few observations..

Observation 1:

I initially installed SOS full 2.015 (latest) and did NOT install the DLC plugins.

To test Frostfall compatability, I added a variety of Torso armors and tried them all on.

Between Skyrim Vanilla and Immersive Armors mod, some armors registered Exposure Protection and some did not. For example, Vanilla Stormcloak Cuirass would not register exposure while Imperial Light Armor did. All DLC armors (DG+DB) worked fine in terms of exposure protection (Skaal, Solstheim...etc).

Observation 2:

I started a new game/new character on the same load order and plugin list (no SOS DLC patches).

This time round, vanilla armors previously not detectable by Frostfall DID in fact register an exposure protection. I added some DLC armors and these did NOT register exposure protection.

I was so confused at this point...

Observation 3:

I installed the 2 SOS DLC patches. This time, trying on armors from Vanilla, Dawnguard and Dragonborn, all of them gave correct exposure protections....

So 3 observations, all different results (the last one is desirable of course). This goes completely against my understanding of SOS' slot changes... Why is this happening and what should I do about it? Has anyone had this 'phenomenon' before?

Help would be immensely appreciated.

Cheers!

I've been using SOS for a while, but now something weird has happened, basically none of the male character in game have armor or clothes equipped.  I started an entire new game from scratch and all the men are nude.  The SOS files I were using were old (before version 2.0.10) and I manually installed the latest version from here plus the average mesh by Smurf.  Then I cleaned out everything, including SexLab, and only left the SOS, FNIS, and SKY UI in there, plus the XPMS skeleton that I found in Nexus.  That didn't seem to work either.  When I disable SOS, everyone has their outfits on.  It's pretty strange (though my wife thinks it's a hoot).  Is there anything (or things) that I am missing?  Thanks in advance.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20211-sos-schlong-for-females-unp/?p=474681

I'll add the flaccid state as the last position when hitting the pgDown key. You can enter racemenu, cast an erection spell and wait until the effect wears off, or use the console player.sae "sosflaccid"

The size is hardcoded at 1. Drink dragon potions.

I installed the latest version and unfortunately men have underwear permanently. I have an addon installed, I put in the regular instead of the muscular that I usually use and now.. underwear. Does anyone know what might be causing this and how to fix it? Thank you so much!

All NPC you encounter have a schlong assigned. If you uninstall an addon without using the remove button from MCM, the NPCs don't forget its schlongs and they refuse to get a new one. Try repairing them with a regular (shape) potions. You can install all the addons if you want.

Scaling the skeleton doesn't work with SOS full version. The scripts overwrite the scale properties in the skeleton. Give dragon potions to your favorite NPCs

So another thing that i just realised.

I'm using remodelled armor mod for skimpy female armor and without this mod my follower (Lydia) is changing to a crafted remodelled armor set without any issues. With the schlongs active she only change to vanilla suites not to remodeled ones.

Any idea?

SOS modifies vanilla armor, I guess your armor mod also does so. Try to put the armor mod under SOS in your load order.

At first, right after loading, all NPC men wearing a "Revealing armor" are shown with underpants. That's not what I want, but it's ok. However, after a cell reload or if a companion changes armor, the underpants vanish and instead you see the naked area with a hole where the schlong is supposed to be. 

Note that on the PC itself it works just fine! Also, if a companion gets naked, I see his best part in its full glory.

Perma underpants issue is a sign of schlong lost for whatever reason (bad install or uninstall?). Use a debug spell on those NPCs. Try to repair them with shape potions

Frostfall and SOS Full - Slot management...

I've been studying how SOS and Frostfall manage the armor slots.

SOS adds the slot 52 to all cuirass pieces:

- all vanilla armor is modded to have the slot 32 and also 52 at the same time. The DLC armor mod also does that

- custom armors get the slot 52 (they also keep the slot 32) when any schlonged NPC or player equips it

- Frostfall doesn't give the exposure thing when the armor piece have unexpected slots. It doesn't matter that the armor also has the right slot.

I think it is an easy fix for frostfall

I've been using SOS for a while, but now something weird has happened, basically none of the male character in game have armor or clothes equipped.

No idea, first time I hear that. Try to use the debug spell, exit game, and upload the papyrus log.