23 hours ago, Zapperoni said:

I've been having an issue with my version of the mod, all the files for me are still down in form 43, and the game won't even open, I've tried to fix it in the creation kit, and it's coming up with Masterfile errors relating to a bunch of random warps in the game, is there a fix to something like this?

I've managed to fix most of the files, but the master file is still having issues, I've reinstalled it already and everything, but I can't edit it and make it my active file, so saving it to make it into form 44 isn't possible sadly

Missing Textures

Hi, I just succesfully installed SOS. During setup I was asked if I want to add schlongs to the critters. The installer warned me that I'd need at least version 10 of More Nasty Critters, as I've 12.6 installed, I clicked okay.

The beasts now (all?) have blue-purple schlongs (aka textures missing), which have been pink ever since MNC. Those are still there (in Data/MoreNastyCritters/(name of beast)/xxx_penis.dds ) but that's obviously not where SOS looks for them. Any advice how to fix it?

SOS_SetupQuest 

N - Let me just take my clothes off... 

F - 

talán lehetne bővíteni a küldetési rendszer párbeszédét függetlenül a sok meglevő lehetőségtől. (talán..?)

Csaj - Hadd vegyem le a ruhám...

Pasi - Csak gyorsan, már alig várom.

Pasi - De... szinte nem is vagy felöltözve!? (nincs alsónemű)

Csaj - Sajnos nem tehetem. Eltörött a kulcsom.

Pasi - Ezen könnyedén lehet segíteni...  (az eszközt kinyitja a kulcsával)

Pasi - Nos, az probléma. Én nem tudom, hogy ez hogyan nyílik.  (elmegy)
Pasi - Sajnos nem tudom kicsomagolni ezt az édességet... kár.  (elmegy)

Pasi - Ó... nem gond. A szád szabad. Az teljesen megfelel.

Pasi - Tudok segíteni, de némi viszonzást várok érte és előre...

---- Csaj - Mire gondolsz?

---- Pasi - Ha a száddal kielégítesz, utána kinyitom az egyik eszközödet. Ha jól választasz és jó kislány leszel, akkor utána az összeset kinyitom!

---- Pasi - Mit mondasz?!

blablabla.... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2014 at 4:58 AM, Utari said:

- Download SoS from here

- Open NMM, click this (add mod from file) and open SoS file that you just downloaded

- Done, you can install

I was surprised how many people here have problems because the latest SoS works like charm ... at least for me.

Thx for update B3lisario :)

where is here? I'm looking for the download link but there doesn't seem to be one. everything just leads to more forums. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/103403
Trying to use this loincloth mod with SoS, I have the prereqs but out of the box the loincloth makes the schlong invisible, and the cloth doesn't show up in the SoS menu to be schlongified. Using nifskope and Tesvedit to change what slot it occupies and rebuilding it in bodyslide just makes the loincloth invisible, what am I doing wrong lads?

Edited by XeroxedJoy

Greetings, I am having troubles to make the SOS working, when i start the scene with Osex i can see how the male my character is embracing  has underwear and also his penis coming out of the underwear, also the penis wont move or stretch with any interaction.

One thing i noticed while trying to fix this is that when i tried to reinstall SoS it tells me the plugins are Dirty! And i don't know how to solve this, tried million things already.

3 hours ago, raynedarkwave said:

Greetings, I am having troubles to make the SOS working, when i start the scene with Osex i can see how the male my character is embracing  has underwear and also his penis coming out of the underwear, also the penis wont move or stretch with any interaction.

One thing i noticed while trying to fix this is that when i tried to reinstall SoS it tells me the plugins are Dirty! And i don't know how to solve this, tried million things already.

It sounds like you have a load order issue. SoS should load FIRST. Then any male skins you may have, should load NEXT (overwriting SoS) And, the XPMSSE Skeleton should load LAST. No male or female body mods or skins should be overwriting that.

Edited by Sandatharius
6 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

It sounds like you have a load order issue. SoS should load FIRST. Then any male skins you may have, should load NEXT (overwriting SoS) And, the XPMSSE Skeleton should load LAST. No male or female body mods or skins should be overwriting that.

I ve changed the load order and tried to reinstall schlongs with that order and after the better males, the tempered skin and at the end the xp32. but when i go back to my game it keeps telling me the addons regular and the other are dirty and it deactivates it, i think those "addons" are the animated penis.

• 2 weeks later...

(Oldrim)

Ok I'm very confused by something...  hoping someone can explain to me the "why" and how to fix my odd issue.

First off I have various different types of Schlongs from Letio's to Bad Dog's... and most of them (the ones that actually work) work on all my added races EXCEPT for the one case that brings me here.  They also work on all New Races that are a follower only race... except this one Race that I really want to have a futa of.  ERF Horse SOS and equipable, Bad Dog's Slit, UNP, Leito's custom races SOS, etc...

The Draenei Race at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

(Yes, I'm aware this is on the Special Edition page and I said Oldrim... Race, armors, and followers load no issue though.  Though I'm still a little confused on if Oldrim is SE or LE.  Scold me later.)

As far as I can tell the skeleton in this mod is XPMSE and should be compatible with all SOS mods......... but they just flat out don't show up.  Now normally something not showing up would tell me that the meshe is either missing or in the wrong place.  Thing is the ones I have that work, work on all my other races... but nothing I have tried thus far seems to work on this one specific race.

Now my only 3 guess at this time are:

1. the skeleton doesn't support SOS (can't tell but seems unlikely seeing as it says XPMSE is required, though I can't really tell looking in Nifskope because some of the functions have changed and I just found that out... need to look up tutorials on the new version). 

2. The fact that there is no Male model yet means that SOS can't work with it (again, unlikely because I have one stand alone Female Follower of a succubus race that works perfectly fine with SOS... granted she loses her wings due to the slot).  Or

3. some piece of the race takes up the slot 52. Like possibly the tail or the neck tendrils.

Bonus: OR I'm just being an idiot and something simple needs to be done.

So I'm not really sure why I can't put a schlong on these Draenei girls.

Worst case... I'll find the Draenei version that's here on LL somewhere and have no Futa Draenei Followers.

ah... er... ok.  Well... looks like I'm out of luck... I know what needs to happen but Creation Kit as usual is not showing me any kind of respect.

Basically I need to add the race into Compatibility lists in the various futa SOS mods.

CK keeps crashing on me any time I try to load up any of those plus the race.

On 1/16/2014 at 3:58 AM, Utari said:

- Download SoS from here

- Open NMM, click this (add mod from file) and open SoS file that you just downloaded

- Done, you can install

I was surprised how many people here have problems because the latest SoS works like charm ... at least for me.

Thx for update B3lisario :)

I have struggled to get this to work and I haven't made any progress.  What is the "Sos file that you just downloaded" I downloaded the folder, upzipped it, and there's no file to use until you enter the 00 common section where there's the SchlongsofSkyrim.bsa, .esp, and the core thing. I have tried putting all those into nmm and copying all of the folders from the SoS folder I downloaded into my data folder. I'd really appreciate some help. Thanks.