18 minutes ago, nitras said:

SoS - Smurf Average Addon make problems with my game. Whet it is active I cannto load any save. Witout it I can load saves. I was trying reinstall it chose other type of dick, but this same issue. 

You'll probably find a lot of other things will also cause the same issue.

Get one of the fixes and read about (with  links) other fixes you should use here: Crash fixes - Downloads - Skyrim Non Adult Mods - LoversLab

Just now, Heartbreaker714 said:

I'm still just waiting for someone who knows how to apply SoS to Dizona male bodies XD

I have seen people do it but they have kept their secrets as far as I know. 

I think KouLeifoh's new SAM hi poly meshes and textures are really giving Dizona a run for its money though. 

7 minutes ago, SpyVsPie said:

I have seen people do it but they have kept their secrets as far as I know. 

I think KouLeifoh's new SAM hi poly meshes and textures are really giving Dizona a run for its money though. 

REALLY? 

That's good to know. But the only reason I haven't switched to SAM is because I have so many mods that depend on SoS :/

2 minutes ago, Heartbreaker714 said:

REALLY? 

That's good to know. But the only reason I haven't switched to SAM is because I have so many mods that depend on SoS :/

Well it's all subjective of course but I think Kou's stuff looks pretty amazing. I used SAM meshes with SoS for a bit and it worked fine with just a bit of tweaking.  

For the 1-st, author, thx for the mod!
For the 2-nd, guys, soz for my eng - its not my native language.
Now about troubleshooting... Im having r. now officail LE client, the latest versions of skse and FNIS, XPMSE with hdt bones, osa+osex. After instal Sos 1,4 first(im slowpoke, yes) i was totaly clear it and install sos 3.0. Then all NPC and i am gain T-pose. Was tryin to unnistall, reinstal with XPMSE after sos, was tryin to clear behavior files and fnis and etc - nothin helps me...
Thats why im askin about cover/=) Guys help me pls, what can i do to fix it?
Thx for attention btw.

3 hours ago, Aeshira said:

For the 1-st, author, thx for the mod!
For the 2-nd, guys, soz for my eng - its not my native language.
Now about troubleshooting... Im having r. now officail LE client, the latest versions of skse and FNIS, XPMSE with hdt bones, osa+osex. After instal Sos 1,4 first(im slowpoke, yes) i was totaly clear it and install sos 3.0. Then all NPC and i am gain T-pose. Was tryin to unnistall, reinstal with XPMSE after sos, was tryin to clear behavior files and fnis and etc - nothin helps me...
Thats why im askin about cover/=) Guys help me pls, what can i do to fix it?
Thx for attention btw.

T-Pose means you didn't get a clean run of the "GenerateFNISforUsers.EXE" program (also known as FNIS for short).

If you see Errors when you run FNIS you must fix them, errors always mean a T-Pose if not fixed.

If you see Warnings when you run FNIS, you should also fix them.  Warnings in FNIS almost always mean a T-Pose if not fixed.  This is the one that gets a lot of people who think they can ignore a warning.

Last make sure you have NOT checked any options in the options section of FNIS for mods you don't have installed.  Checking those options does NOT install those mods, it only ensure a T-Pose if you select an option for a mod you don't have installed.

Likewise installing one of those mods and failing to check the option can also result in a T-Pose.

Still having trouble?  Just copy and paste the text (please, don't use screen shots) from the output part of the FNIS program to a message here and we can often tell you what you need to do to get a clean run.

On 11/5/2014 at 10:49 PM, b3lisario said:
On 11/5/2014 at 6:49 AM, vincentoroscoe said:

I was wondering if there was any way to get this mod to work with SOS or not, as it would be quite nice to use, and, from the looks of it, much better/more useful than the regular racemenu mod for SOS light. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45235

By the way, why exactly couldn't the SOS' racemenu mod be used in the full version again? I'm sure I'd asked before, but it's been a while since I'd really done anything modding or editing-related for Skyrim.

Not sure what do you mean. Each racemenu plugin adds some features to the main racemenu ui. SOS mods adds sliders for the schlong and that mod adds other stuff. I don't see any problem besides the esp slots usage.

SOS scales the bones at game load. The SOS racemenu plugin scales the bones at game load. There are two mods trying to do the same.

Spoiler

FNIS Behavior V7.4.5   18.02.2019 11:00:27
Skyrim 32bit: 1.9.32.0 - D:\games\TES V - Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations" 
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix" 
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" 
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon" 
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump" 

Reading 0Sex_0M2F_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_D V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_K V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_M V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_R V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_S V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_0MF_U V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_BG_A V?.? ...
Reading 0Sex_EMF_A V?.? ...
Reading FNISBase V7.4.5 ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_F V?.? ...
Reading _ESG_0ER_M V?.? ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
 124 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 137 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164

Creature Pack not installed

2040 animations for 14 mods successfully included (character)

That is what fnis say to me. Cheked only mod that curiently installed. Guess that I'm clearly understand u here.

So I downloaded the SOS Full the other week, and had some issues with a few of the males when they were completely naked. So I uninstalled completely and played with just the UNP female body mod. Did that for a while, and decided I would give SOS another shot.

Only to have the same issues, but at least this time the Elders appear to be correct. It appears to be any of the younger non-custom mod males. Any idea what is causing this? I use the Nexus' Vortex.

Any help would be great. Please and thank you.

What in the world.jpg

On 2/21/2019 at 3:40 PM, Grey Cloud said:

What is the problem?

The younger human races have a beefed up body, super shiny skin(expect at the feet, hands and heads) and two penis. While the elders of the races have the hairy normal body and one penis. The Argonian and Khajiit male bodies are fine.

I am not sure what is wrong, or what went wrong, as I had not installed any other male body mods, in between the time I removed SOS the first time.

On 2/23/2019 at 11:31 AM, jlttsmiley said:

It looks like from looking at the image file you uploaded as if you have both Sam,s male body and Schlongs of Skyrim install at the same time. Have you ever used Sams?

The only two body mods I have are the UNP for female and the SOS for male.

On 2/24/2019 at 6:24 PM, Bealoreas said:

The only two body mods I have are the UNP for female and the SOS for male.

No, you have at least one other male body mod installed.. 

Two penises is the giveaway, you have the non-functional flaccid penis from whatever nude male body you have installed plus the working SOS penis.

On 2/18/2019 at 2:14 AM, Aeshira said:
  Reveal hidden contents

That is what fnis say to me. Cheked only mod that curiently installed. Guess that I'm clearly understand u here.

Good skeleton, 115 bones is the right skeleton.

Gender Specific animations is good, it's clearly indicated that you have some installed.

Skeleton Arm Fix is correct.

I don't see anything that indicates you have:  * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow" or  * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"  installed however.

This patch is also correct : * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"

Sorry about the late reply, been away from the forums for a while.

12 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

@Bealoreas on images 2,3 and 4 you have a mismatch with the body and hands and again with the head. I agree with @jlttsmiley you have Shape Atlas for Men installed there.

Wish I knew how I got it, as I never touched that download in this hard drive. I would love to have it go away as I do not like the SAM bodies.