Invisibility Eyes Fix.esp
DisableHDREffects_MCM.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Ash Pile Expiration.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start -- New Beginnings.esp
da_alternate_start_extension.esp

Took me a while to find it. But here it is.

1 hour ago, Bealoreas said:

SlofBoners.esp

That appears to be the culprit. The body is the one in your images (and very similar to SAM).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94744/?tab=images

My advice would be to get rid and stick with SOS.

Some extra advice at no extra cost:

Your version of MNC needs upgrading and the Nude Creatures esps removing. Follow the instructions on the MNC page.

You seem to only have two of the three Hi-Res Packs there. Either install the third and the unofficial patch for them or better still, get rid and use one of the many superior texture replacers that are out there.

You don't seem to be using the USLEEP patch either.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

That appears to be the culprit. The body is the one in your images (and very similar to SAM).

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/94744/?tab=images

My advice would be to get rid and stick with SOS.

Some extra advice at no extra cost:

Your version of MNC needs upgrading and the Nude Creatures esps removing. Follow the instructions on the MNC page.

You seem to only have two of the three Hi-Res Packs there. Either install the third and the unofficial patch for them or better still, get rid and use one of the many superior texture replacers that are out there.

You don't seem to be using the USLEEP patch either.

Many thanks. That was the issue.

A Problem occured in my game, that I have not seen on at least the last 4 pages of this discussion, so I'm fairly sure it is something a bit unique. 

None of the Actors in my game get schlongified at the start of a game. not a big deal most of the times, because I'm not looking to make any Orgies just jet and usually the NPC my PCgirl has sex with is the one that you can tweak in the MCM Menu (quite fun actually, I can give everyone that is a douche towards her a micropenis XD) but still, I would like to know if there is a console command for a manual schlongification, or maybe if this Issue is known and has a permanent fix.

On 1/16/2014 at 8:39 PM, VectorPlexus said:

I'm actually working on a mod like that but is 100% targeted at males only, there will be no chicks with dicks business, sorry...

- 2 extra "weight" slider's (Bodybuilder and Fat). These sliders also control different sets of normal maps, so the characters don't look silly... DAMN YOU BETHESDA, for not using Tangent Normals for characters!

- 5 different texture sets for "hairyness" level, from smooth to furball

- 3 different scale sliders for schlongs: Size, Taper and scrotum size (I guess I can also make the scale slider go negative, because the scrotum already as a -50 to 50 range)

- Boolean (true/false) for enabling foreskin. I may add more sliders in the future, like morph sliders or even a length slider

- Both PC and Unique NPCs can be setup individually via MCM

- Automatic settings for race setup, which allow to specify textures, schlong sliders, body shape according to the values set up, and with a global variation slider (low variation will have less variety, higher variation will increase it)

- Class offsets: I've made a non-configurable "table" to allow the body shape to be more... "immersive"...  certain classes will have injected an extra value for body muscle/fat. For example... Warrior like classes will have more muscle, while mages will have less muscle... Some vendors, will have a fat increase, etc...

Also, the only reason that prevents this mod to be setup as a RaceMenu Plugin, is really the fact that allows NPC customization. I will develop later a Racemenu plugin (or maybe ask someone a hand in doing it, since I don't know RaceMenu API) that will allow this for the player only.

Also, just for the record... I know that many of you dont like SOS full for several reasons:

- The whole grow/shrink part with potions. When I started SOS, and later Smurf joined, there wasnt even SkyUI 3.x so... no MCM... which meant we had planned all those features to allow for customization. We also liked the "level up" part of the potions, but let's face it, its pointless... ppl who want just a regular sized penis wont use it, and ppl into hyper will just cheat via console

- Also, both me and Smurf had to implement erection mechanics, since there was nothing like it. But now that SexLab has integrated SOS, there's no reason for me to handle that part anymore.

- The Morning Wood store/NPC. Same as before...

- "Heavy" scripting. SOS has some scripting yes... but the problem with SOS is not so much the scripting, its the scaling being applied. That is what really strains the engine. Let me give you a clear example I verified on my logs: Scaling an actor which is loaded (scaling unloaded actors will cause CTD) but not rendered, will take about 1-3 secs, while scaling exactly the same way an actor already rendered can take up to 5 mins (this is because the scaling node functions get queued). Although the mod I'm working on does have a much more simple scripting, there's really nothing that can be done about the scaling laggyness. I did, however, made options on MCM to disable scalings for PC/Followers/NPCs to ease the strain on the engine. Unless you are having a private army of followers with you, enable PC/Followers scalings should have a low impact on performance. Because of all these performance related options, I wont ever put any effort in doing a Light version, because disabling these options will pretty much make it fat and sugar free!

Being that said, the mod I'm working on, wont have any of these, and is 100% brawl bug free (its controlled via quest/aliases, rather than Cloak Spells/Magic Effects) and the scripting is much much more simple and straightforward. For those that would want to use it with Schlongified ladies, I would suggest you use B3lisario's RaceMenu thingy.

I won't publish it on Nexus (nor here for that matter) because I really got fed up with the trolls! I will release it exclusively over at Hall of Torque, where I know I can be 100% safe from all that.

Hall of Torque no longer hosts mods, were can I gain access to this?

1 hour ago, Sugilite said:

Nexus Mod Manager keeps telling me "A Problem Occurred During Install" when I tried to do download the full versions, Is there an issue with the mod or is it something else?

Download it to your computer and install it from there.

Did anyone manage to make SoS work in Enderal? I been trying for hours now, used even a patch that I found, but it did nothing and I just get a invisible dick bug.

Changing options in MCM didnt work, and theres no tab for SoS in the Racemenu either.

When I change to Skyrim default races thought Racemenu, Orcs for example, the dick shows just fine, so I'm guessing the problem is with Enderal's own races.

I came to notice that not just SoS but other mods I installed only work with Skyrim default race as well.

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a patch/way that makes this mod work with deadly mutilations? 

I searched on the web and someone said that you can copy the nif files from the SOS skeleton and merge it with 

the deadly mutilation skeleton for it to work. 

Also isit possible to have SoS work on just my own player? if the skeleton of my player and the npcs are separate I think it might work but ive searched nothing so far. 

Don't really need to see female gore #respectwamen 

sorry if everyone is tired of reading this :( 

7 hours ago, wussuphomme said:

I downloaded Light version. But theres no shop in Riverwood.

Which is listed as one of the things that are not included in the Lite version. From the original post:

What SOS Light is missing from the standard version:

• No Scripting
  • Minimal ESP, just to properly set the AA's and the Textures. (Also contains a fix to the HighElf and WoodElf that would cause CTDs)
  • No addons (means no genital variety)
  • No scaling
  • No potions
  • No spells
  • No shop
  • No revealing armors
  • No slot 52 management nor underwear
  • No schlong for werewolves

Hey.  So I noticed that if I have this mod enabled I can't use the body/face paint overlays in Racemenu.  The options disappear as long as this mod is active.  I turn it off, and I can use the face paints and such again.  The glitch affects both genders, even if only using the mod for males.  Anyone know a fix for this?

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:28 PM, homofoen1 said:

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a patch/way that makes this mod work with deadly mutilations? 

I searched on the web and someone said that you can copy the nif files from the SOS skeleton and merge it with 

the deadly mutilation skeleton for it to work. 

Also isit possible to have SoS work on just my own player? if the skeleton of my player and the npcs are separate I think it might work but ive searched nothing so far. 

Don't really need to see female gore #respectwamen 

sorry if everyone is tired of reading this :( 

bump

39 minutes ago, bvttle said:

DL Links are broken for me, any help?

They are working for me, too. Just try again.

Keep in mind that the site is recovering from some maintenance. It might be possible that you see a local or temporary effect, that's soon be gone.

On 2/2/2014 at 3:26 AM, b3lisario said:

SOS UNP is a schlong-plugin for SOS main. Did you installed both?

New version!

SOS - All Armors Revealing v0.3.7z 2.37 MB · 498 downloads

SOS - All Armors Revealing v0.2.7z 2.37 MB · 135 downloads

I've checked Ghorza's Armor. The skyproc patch wasn't detecting the body slot in that armor. For skyproc this armor is different than the other ones. I didn't find a reason, the armor is OK in CK.

Would it be possible to get this updated so that it uses LOOT instead of BOSS?