2 hours ago, Shad0rach said:

how do i make my own scholongs bigger npcs schlongs get bigger but not mine

are you using RM or ECE?  RM has a slider option for genitals included when you pair it with SOS, so you have to use showracemenu and go to genitals Tab to modify it.  ECE Im not sure.

On 12/11/2018 at 11:16 AM, YassirGamil said:

thank you as for your question iam newbie i don't really know much just trying to figure out how the sex starts

Do you have the Sexlab Framework installed?

Did you install a mod that uses the Sexlab Framework?  (The framework by itself makes sex possible, you need at least one additional mod that adds sex content to the game as the framework by itself does not).

On 12/9/2018 at 12:35 AM, WaxenFigure said:

You have another mod playing with the position of the dick and it's a mod that's failing to check if the dick it's adjusting is involved in a sex act.

If shouldn't be too hard to find which mod it is, there are few mods which play with the dick.

Thank you! Please just a small follow up question:

Does the loading order make a difference for that?

7 hours ago, effrenatus said:

Thank you! Please just a small follow up question:

Does the loading order make a difference for that?

Anything that messes with SOS would surely come after it in any reasonable load order.  The shame is that I experienced that problem once but don't remember which mod I nuked to fix it. :(.

On 12/17/2018 at 8:14 PM, Blackwolfx said:

Is there a way to manually set a piece of armor as revealing? I have a two-piece modded chest piece and can set revealing through MCM on one of the pieces but not the other, resulting in the armor no longer being revealing. 

Add a keyword to the armor using the Creation Kit or TES5EDIT.  I believe you only need a mod local keyword with "Revealing" or "SOS_Revealing" as it's text and don't have to use a reference to the SOS Mod and it's SOS_Revealing keyword but if you want to be sure it works the surest way to make it work is to accept adding a dependency on SOS and using the keyword from SOS.

3 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Add a keyword to the armor using the Creation Kit or TES5EDIT.  I believe you only need a mod local keyword with "Revealing" or "SOS_Revealing" as it's text and don't have to use a reference to the SOS Mod and it's SOS_Revealing keyword but if you want to be sure it works the surest way to make it work is to accept adding a dependency on SOS and using the keyword from SOS.

I opened SOS and the armor file in SSEedit and think I found the SOS_Revealing keyword in the SOS core.esm. However, when I try to add the keyword to the armor through TES5EDIT I get the error "Load Order FileID [02] can not be mapped to file FileID for file 'filename'" 

I think this is because I may be using the wrong keyword, but I'm not entirely sure. Is there another way I should go about adding a keyword? I've never done it before.

On 8/6/2018 at 11:27 AM, Aiya said:

Hi all, Need some help please.

I've been using this mod for a while now and it's been working great until now. I made a ningheim male yesterday and it seemed like everything loaded up right, but he won't become erect during sex or with the spell.

I tried using the compatibility patch and I don't know what I did, but it either had no effect or his junk disappeared both times I tried.

I would ask on ningheims nexus page, but between not knowing if the mod author is still around and their immaturity issue with anything to do with skyrim sex on there I thought this would be a better place.

I set this issue aside for a while, but I'm still stuck as to how to fix this. Anyone have any ideas? Please?

8 hours ago, waiyan said:

Can anyone please tell me performance impacts of light and full version?

In terms of performance, I did not notice any difference at all. And our gaming computer is almost as old as Skyrim and was considered "small" at that time.

7 hours ago, waiyan said:

Can anyone please tell me performance impacts of light and full version?

Light version should have negligible performance impact, as it only includes meshes and textures but no scripts or anything like that (and honestly SOS' assets cause can only cause a performance hit if your rig is very weak and/or overloaded).

Full version does have some scripts constantly running and stuff, but the hit should be barely noticeable. Don't think anyone has ever reported having SOS-related performance issues, and SOS is a must for any SL playthrough so it's commonly used alongside a ton of other script and load-heavy mods; I'd say you're safe on that front.

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Light version should have negligible performance impact, as it only includes meshes and textures but no scripts or anything like that (and honestly SOS' assets cause can only cause a performance hit if your rig is very weak and/or overloaded).

Full version does have some scripts constantly running and stuff, but the hit should be barely noticeable. Don't think anyone has ever reported having SOS-related performance issues, and SOS is a must for any SL playthrough so it's commonly used alongside a ton of other script and load-heavy mods; I'd say you're safe on that front.

Thanks.

A question when creating NPC's in the CK.

I would like to create an NPC in the CK and want to make sure that IF SOS is present, his SOS size will be at a fixed and predetermined size.

My idea was, to attach a script somewhere (at the NPC?)

Something like

IF SOSdetected == true THEN
	NPC.setSchlongSize (1)
ENDIF

I already know how to detect SOS without making it a dependency, now I wonder if and how a could set is size, depending on the progress of my quest.

? Any ideas if and how this could work?

On 12/23/2018 at 8:46 AM, worik said:

A question when creating NPC's in the CK.

I would like to create an NPC in the CK and want to make sure that IF SOS is present, his SOS size will be at a fixed and predetermined size.

My idea was, to attach a script somewhere (at the NPC?)

Something like

IF SOSdetected == true THEN
	NPC.setSchlongSize (1)
ENDIF

I already know how to detect SOS without making it a dependency, now I wonder if and how a could set is size, depending on the progress of my quest.

? Any ideas if and how this could work?

Size for an NPC is stored in two locations within the SOS mod.  But to make life easier I suggest you simply look at the code for the potions dropped by trolls, falmer and dragons to see how to set the size. 

6 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Size for an NPC is stored in two locations within the SOS mod.  But to make life easier I suggest you simply look at the code for the potions dropped by trolls, falmer and dragons to see how to set the size

:classic_smile:That's an idea.Thank you!