On 6/15/2019 at 9:58 PM, Heartbreaker714 said:

That's more than likely a tattoo being used or texture mod that missing. Check in Racemenu  to see

I do not quite understand what you wanted to say but I already reviewed the racemenu barias you see several kisses and it is ok to edit and others but the loincloth is not kita, is there any way to remove it by command or delete it from the mod? (Google translator)
On 6/9/2019 at 1:34 PM, LinksSword said:

Now not sure where to go for this specifically but man wish someone would convert this oblvion's armor mushroom dick to work with SOS.

If anyone is interested i have the meshes and textures.

885038699_NifSkope2019-06-0915-07-07-051.jpg.eda3b0d61a5d0dc3b1cca320369efc6b.jpg

You might as well post that here so anyone interested can convert it at the leisure.

4 hours ago, XdremoraX said:

Hey guys is anyone else having trouble installing SOS with vortex? i get a notication saying that i cant import directories and i cannot figure out for the life of me how to make this work any and all help is appreciated thank you!

In vortex mod manager in mod section, press open then open mod staging folder. From there go click/back to vortex folder section in that folder, then downloads and skyrim. Copy and paste Schlong of Skyrim zip folder into that section. Then check vortex mod manager for the zip folder of Schlongs of skyrim.

I use the status tags to find it easier, by clicking disabled and uninstalled in vortex. I hope this helps.

SOS constantly initialises after every load, and re-equips my character and all females with dicks. It uses the UNP shlong as default and puts it on everybody. How to stop the program from constantly rerunning, or is this normal? Using Shlongs for females, equippable shlongs. Reinstalled XP32 and SOS severeal times now.

On 6/19/2019 at 2:52 AM, Zathuul said:

In vortex mod manager in mod section, press open then open mod staging folder. From there go click/back to vortex folder section in that folder, then downloads and skyrim. Copy and paste Schlong of Skyrim zip folder into that section. Then check vortex mod manager for the zip folder of Schlongs of skyrim.

I use the status tags to find it easier, by clicking disabled and uninstalled in vortex. I hope this helps.

I can't understand your directions beyond the opening the mod staging folder. The staging folder opens up my game drive / vortex mods / skyrimse

If I "click/back" to vortex folder it only shows the skyrimse folder and no downloads / skyrim. So can you provide more detail as to the exact location of where to copy and paste SoS?

cheers!

On 6/15/2019 at 1:22 PM, raptor4d4 said:

Got something weird going on.  Until recently I had in Racemenu a Genitals page that allowed me to adjust my male character's schlong size and shape.  Then I had a weird problem with Mod Organizer and after I fixed everything I started getting an error message saying "Invalid RaceMenuBase Script".  Racemenu would still work but the Genitals page had disappeared.  I finally figured out how to get rid of that error message and the Genitals menu has returned but there's only one slider in it to control the angle of the erection.  Am I missing something else?  Can anyone help me? 

Edit:  I loaded up an older save and this error message popped up.  image.png.0bc310e5ba1d7527c0303e4e089af9ce.png

Wanted to check in and see if you found a solution as I am having the same issue. I've downloaded and installed SoS again using Vortex but no change. I am still confused as to how to find and install it manually to see if I can fix this. 

11 hours ago, kobiashimaru said:

I can't understand your directions beyond the opening the mod staging folder. The staging folder opens up my game drive / vortex mods / skyrimse

If I "click/back" to vortex folder it only shows the skyrimse folder and no downloads / skyrim. So can you provide more detail as to the exact location of where to copy and paste SoS?

cheers!

Ah, maybe this will help a little on what I mean. It's in \AppData\Roaming\Vortex\downloads\skyrim

But if there is no downloads folder then that's a bit odd, and I wouldn't know what else to do about that o.o

Sorry if my english isn't that great. Maybe your Vortex didn't create a downloads folder yet, but still that should of been there. I never tried another way to install with vortex, with mods from here anyway.

On 6/15/2019 at 12:06 PM, bender555 said:

can help me, yesterday I deleted the "ap skyrim" and this problem arose, and try to fix it as they explain in the "popular problems" but I have no solution someone can give me some tip or another mod that helps, thanks in advance

(Google translator)

You have some other body mod installed and it has replaced the naked male body textures from SOS with a different male body texture that has underwear.

Reinstall SOS to get the correct textures.

On 6/21/2019 at 2:27 PM, MasterZeigh said:

SOS constantly initialises after every load, and re-equips my character and all females with dicks. It uses the UNP shlong as default and puts it on everybody. How to stop the program from constantly rerunning, or is this normal? Using Shlongs for females, equippable shlongs. Reinstalled XP32 and SOS severeal times now.

Install XPMSE, XP32 is a bad skeleton which can cause FPS loss due to excessive unused bones.  XPMSE has far fewer bones and yet has bones that ARE needed by many mods here that XP32 does not have despite all the "extra" bones.

hi

love this mod but can't seem to make it erect

It is always flaccid

I use to be able to make this mod work just fine.

Please see the list of mods I currently have.

1. I noticed that there is no schlong entry in racemenu.

I used to be able to change the shape of the schlong with it.

2. In the MCM menu for SOS the racemenu is greyed out and I can't select it.

I will try reinstalling racemenu and see whether it fixes it.

I forget but does this mod need Arouse mod to work?

I hope someone can help me

Sorry Sorry

My mistake forgot to enable SOS in Aoused so did not see erection.

all working. great mod!

Skyrim_Mods-24062019_212221.txt

i fucking love this mod to death

because on one hand, i can make a giant, hulking orc with a dick about the size of a thumb or a small, skinny argonian with a massive monster cock

also the "revealing armor" options are really nice, and talking to npc's with the campy option is always a treat

i rate this a "gay man's wet dream" out of ten

On 6/22/2019 at 12:34 AM, kobiashimaru said:

Wanted to check in and see if you found a solution as I am having the same issue. I've downloaded and installed SoS again using Vortex but no change. I am still confused as to how to find and install it manually to see if I can fix this. 

I was able to fix my problem.  It was about a week or so ago so let me remember what it was...

I fixed it by upgrading a mod.  I'm trying to remember which one it was.  It was either Racemenu, Bodyslide or the XP32 skeleton.  During the setup one of them had the option for an SOS compatibility patch.  Enabling it fixed my problem with Racemenu.

When I loaded an old save I still got that error for some reason but I found an easy way to fix it.  The character I was loading, I had their looks saved as a preset in Racemenu.  I loaded that preset again and had no further issues with that character.  So if you try re-installing one of those mods and get the compatibility patch option, select it.  If you have your current character's appearance saved as a preset, use showracemenu and select your preset again. 

Hope this helps. 

I installed SOS on MO and now the game crashes on start-up. When I disable the mod the game works fine. Specifically it seems the Schlongs of Skyrim.esp is the problem because disabling that makes the game work but there is a gap where the penis is supposed to be. This issue is a bit baffling, I know it's a bit of a vague problem but perhaps someone knows what the issue is? 

9 hours ago, Ferrendor said:

I installed SOS on MO and now the game crashes on start-up. When I disable the mod the game works fine. Specifically it seems the Schlongs of Skyrim.esp is the problem because disabling that makes the game work but there is a gap where the penis is supposed to be. This issue is a bit baffling, I know it's a bit of a vague problem but perhaps someone knows what the issue is? 

Sounds like a mod conflict to me.  If you right-click on SOS when it's enabled and select Information or whatever, there will be a tab that will tell you what mods are conflicting with it.  What does it say?

2 hours ago, raptor4d4 said:

Sounds like a mod conflict to me.  If you right-click on SOS when it's enabled and select Information or whatever, there will be a tab that will tell you what mods are conflicting with it.  What does it say?

The skeleton from XP32 MSSE and Realistic Ragdolls and Force seem to be the only conflicts. So I tried rearranging those mods in any order I could think of, but it still didn't work unless SOS was disabled. So I tried disabling all three mods and running it to ensure that there isn't some other unforeseen conflict caused by removing these mods, Skyrim SE starts fine. So I try enabling SOS without the other conflicting mods, and it crashes. I also remember to run FNIS generator everytime before I boot up Skyrim with the SKSE 2.0.16 launcher. I also tried running it in the 2.0.15 SKSE before I updated the game and skse but it didn't work then either.

OK I fixed the problem, seems I was using this version which only works in old Skyrim, but I'm using SE. I switched to the port by galgaroth and it's working fine now. Sorry, my bad. 

On 3/6/2014 at 5:32 PM, Uriel said:

The recompiled sslActorAlias in the attachment. For those with bend schlongs, desperate to unbend em.

Script is for SexLab v1.39b.

Please report if it straightened your or someone else's schlong.

sslActorAlias(schlong unbender edition).7z 7.33 kB · 2,312 downloads

I know I'm very late to the party, but what do I do with the file? Where do I put it? I downloaded it, but now I just don't know what to do with it.

I'm new to this stuff so I don't really know what to do.

1 hour ago, Garbage_Truck said:

I know I'm very late to the party, but what do I do with the file? Where do I put it? I downloaded it, but now I just don't know what to do with it.

I'm new to this stuff so I don't really know what to do.

You put it into the recycle bin and then flush the bin.

Because if you put it in the game and you WILL break the Sexlab Framework.  It was a patch for an OLD version of the Framework, a version that is no longer available and installing it would revert that script back to the old version which would definitely fail to work with the rest of the Framework because it would be missing all the changes made since that release.

2 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

You put it into the recycle bin and then flush the bin.

Because if you put it in the game and you WILL break the Sexlab Framework.  It was a patch for an OLD version of the Framework, a version that is no longer available and installing it would revert that script back to the old version which would definitely fail to work with the rest of the Framework because it would be missing all the changes made since that release.

Well is there another way to fix the problem of the bent schlong? I tried reinstalling but that didn't fix it.