Ok, not getting an answer on EvilReflex's page so I'll try here:

Playing SE and using "SoS - High Poly Futanari Addon" nothing seems to affect my penis size. Not changing it by race, not universally, not SoS potions. My futa girl had a three-incher and animations look silly. 

If I stick a penis on an female NPC that one can be resized manually.

If I hit restart SoS I can manually set the size but next time I long on it'll say "sosracemenu" in the MCM menu instead of the number I set it at I'll have a teeny weenie again.

Hi there, short question: I've seen that translations are included, but the texts are shown in english (I'm using german language). Are there any additional steps to do?

If someone can help and explain in plain language:

I made an addon for custom race (Chiss) but.... addon is recognized by SOS but it's not distributed automatically to whole race. Manually add is working as should but there are a lot of NPC and manual add is pointless. I have no errors for the addon, all the usual skeletons, body's and textures are OK - what could be the problem? The race is using default body installed in the game - they do not have custom body and skeletons. If anyone can help, thank's in advance.

Best regards.

13 hours ago, mircislav said:

I made an addon for custom race (Chiss) but.... addon is recognized by SOS but it's not distributed automatically to whole race. Manually add is working as should but there are a lot of NPC and manual add is pointless. I have no errors for the addon, all the usual skeletons, body's and textures are OK - what could be the problem? The race is using default body installed in the game - they do not have custom body and skeletons. If anyone can help, thank's in advance.

Best regards.

I have found that for the race to automatically schlonged, the race must be contained within a Master plugin.

On 5/22/2019 at 8:21 PM, johann7124 said:

I have found that for the race to automatically schlonged, the race must be contained within a Master plugin.

So, I get this far - please see the pics... Race is recognized but there is a hole on the body instead of his willy...

Someone can help?

Thank's.

Edit: OK, I got it working at last - cursed ARMA and ARMO... Thank you and be well.

1 hour ago, bridgitte01 said:

I didn't want to read through 237 posts so want to ask you if this is SE compatible?

There is a separate SE version.  Read the original post in this thread:

And there is a very long list of mods that are SE compatible with links to them.

Hey, I'm having an issue where- I downloaded the 'light' version of the mod. and Now I can't uninstall it. even after trying to make a clean save- i still end up with dicks everywhere. How do I fix this without having to completely uninstall and reinstall every part of Skyrim. [which would take me easily over 12 hours]

1 hour ago, KitteyWolf said:

Hey, I'm having an issue where- I downloaded the 'light' version of the mod. and Now I can't uninstall it. even after trying to make a clean save- i still end up with dicks everywhere.

"Clean saves" don't make a difference there, SOS Light doesn't have any scripts, it's purely a mesh and texture replacer. The fact that you still see schlongs means the files are still in your Data folder.

If you use a mod manager, make sure to properly uninstall/delete the mod and not just disable the plugin. If you don't use a mod manager, then is on to:

1 hour ago, KitteyWolf said:

having to completely uninstall and reinstall every part of Skyrim. [which would take me easily over 12 hours]

Aaand in that case now you know why you really should use a mod manager.

I think certain race mods don't work well at all when trying to create an addon. The one I am trying to get to work is really complex and depends on a lot of other mods and when I try to add the race in creation kit, a lot of things seem to disappear. The main quest and a few other important things (like the compatible race list) in the SOS addon mod would just disappear/delete for no reason, the armor won't keep the race I am using on the list, etc....so in the end I would just get a dirty mod or simply won't work./show in the game.

I tried everything. 

I am trying to create one for Uchiha race mod based off Naruto as the character I made is using that race. It is based off the Breton race so thought it would be easy; but the Uchiha race mod has a lot of scripts, quests, etc...., it is not an ESM mod so I have to use Wyre Bash to get it to be used as a master (but if I change it to ESM, other mods that depend on it won't work as they depend on the ESP version so I have to just click add as master every time) and it has a lot of scripts, abilities, etc....and if I keep it as a master mod, it adds the race and the menu twice in the game.

I tried everything but basically given up. So I think it is more for simple race mods. 

Sorry to bother you but I have ran into a little problem I was hoping someone might help me on.  I wiped MO and started over and now I cant seem to find a patch someone build for SOS.  

When I adjust my penis size in race menu it seems to go game wide.  Someone made a patch so the pc had the schlong adjustment in the race section of racemenu I believe.  I have looked everywhere....well not everywhere but everywhere except where I had found that plugin the first time.

If anyone could help me on that I would be extremely grateful.     Thank you

13 hours ago, ptasockinit said:

Sorry to bother you but I have ran into a little problem I was hoping someone might help me on.  I wiped MO and started over and now I cant seem to find a patch someone build for SOS.  

When I adjust my penis size in race menu it seems to go game wide.  Someone made a patch so the pc had the schlong adjustment in the race section of racemenu I believe.  I have looked everywhere....well not everywhere but everywhere except where I had found that plugin the first time.

If anyone could help me on that I would be extremely grateful.     Thank you

It is an optional install in the XPMS installer.

On 5/21/2019 at 11:32 PM, mircislav said:

Best regards.

I have the same problem. None of the vanilla NPC's have a schlong... just my player character.

Sorry if the question is trivial but is there a way to get SOS to work with Vortex? If so could someone describe how, I took a crack at manual activation but Vortex didn't reciprocate the files for activation as far as I could see and give me anything to activate in my plugs or such, no surprise, I was warned it's best to download and work in the mod manager.

Hi It seems I did something wrong I don't know if a messes up the order or something but the penises in human males are looking not as vibrant?/low res and I downloaded masculine khajiit but the texture also looks bad low res...

On 6/6/2019 at 12:52 PM, TomatoTom said:

Sorry if the question is trivial but is there a way to get SOS to work with Vortex? If so could someone describe how, I took a crack at manual activation but Vortex didn't reciprocate the files for activation as far as I could see and give me anything to activate in my plugs or such, no surprise, I was warned it's best to download and work in the mod manager.

As far as I’m aware, SOS is working perfectly fine in my game using vortex. Have you tried downloading the main .rar/zip file into the skyrim downloads folder of vortex? Vortex should then recognize it and you can proceed with the installation. Just don’t do anything else with the rar/zip file. Directly download it into the skyrim downloads folder of vortex. By default, the downloads folder of vortex can be found in C:\users\YOUR USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\Vortex\downloads\skyrim

only download one of the three files (lite, v2, or v3)

On 5/27/2019 at 4:10 PM, Snowpaw.Silvercrest said:

I have tried nearly everything for about two days. I am still getting the vanilla texture for this. As if the mod was not even installed. Any idea on what is going on? 

Are you using a mod manager? If not, are you sure you have replaced all of the male meshes and textures in the data folder of your skyrim install directory with the ones from the SOS rar/zip file?

can help me, yesterday I deleted the "ap skyrim" and this problem arose, and try to fix it as they explain in the "popular problems" but I have no solution someone can give me some tip or another mod that helps, thanks in advance

(Google translator)

Skyrim 15_06_2019 12_59_17 p.m.png

Skyrim 15_06_2019 1_00_11 p.m.png

Got something weird going on.  Until recently I had in Racemenu a Genitals page that allowed me to adjust my male character's schlong size and shape.  Then I had a weird problem with Mod Organizer and after I fixed everything I started getting an error message saying "Invalid RaceMenuBase Script".  Racemenu would still work but the Genitals page had disappeared.  I finally figured out how to get rid of that error message and the Genitals menu has returned but there's only one slider in it to control the angle of the erection.  Am I missing something else?  Can anyone help me? 

Edit:  I loaded up an older save and this error message popped up.  image.png.0bc310e5ba1d7527c0303e4e089af9ce.png

8 hours ago, bender555 said:

can help me, yesterday I deleted the "ap skyrim" and this problem arose, and try to fix it as they explain in the "popular problems" but I have no solution someone can give me some tip or another mod that helps, thanks in advance

(Google translator)

That's more than likely a tattoo being used or texture mod that missing. Check in Racemenu  to see