21 minutes ago, marinara said:

I do have it installed but I don't get any sliders :/

Do you have SOSRaceMenu.esp in your plug-in list? (Or in your Data folder). That is what you need and it is found in the XPMSE archive:

Compatibility Patches/Schlongs of Skyrim/

22 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Do you have SOSRaceMenu.esp in your plug-in list? (Or in your Data folder). That is what you need and it is found in the XPMSE archive:

Compatibility Patches/Schlongs of Skyrim/

I do have it , I only get he twist and up down sliders now which don't even work ^_^

#fml

(edit) I doodled a little around also googled some crap, turns out my racemenu conflicts and load order or something were wrong.

I use vortex so the lightning bolts on the right should not be yellow so I played a little around and now it's working.

Thanks for helping out :D

On 4/27/2019 at 4:01 AM, marinara said:

I do have it , I only get he twist and up down sliders now which don't even work ^_^

#fml

(edit) I doodled a little around also googled some crap, turns out my racemenu conflicts and load order or something were wrong.

I use vortex so the lightning bolts on the right should not be yellow so I played a little around and now it's working.

Thanks for helping out :D

I'm also having this problem.  I started a new game to see if would overcome it, but racemenu is missing the genital sliders.  

I think the problem is related to racemenu.  I've had problems with racemenu before.  

I did a TESSedit clean.  That did not work. 

37 minutes ago, 17skyrim said:

I'm also having this problem.  I started a new game to see if would overcome it, but racemenu is missing the genital sliders.  

I think the problem is related to racemenu.  I've had problems with racemenu before.  

I did a TESSedit clean.  That did not work. 

It is nothing to do with anything needing to be cleaned and you shouldn't just clean things if you don't know what you are doing.

It has nothing to do with Race Menu.

Do you have SOSRacemenu.esp in your plug-in list? If it is not there you wont have the sliders. (This plug-in is from XPMSE).

If it is there there then reinstall SOS and make sure you UNCHECK the box that says "Install male skeletons?". Checking that box overwrites XPMSE and doesn't let you use Racemenu SOS sliders. (Ignore the warnings about knowing what you are doing).

If necessary, or just to be on the safe side, reinstall XPMSE skeleton.

17 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It is nothing to do with anything needing to be cleaned and you shouldn't just clean things if you don't know what you are doing.

It has nothing to do with Race Menu.

Do you have SOSRacemenu.esp in your plug-in list? If it is not there you wont have the sliders. (This plug-in is from XPMSE).

If it is there there then reinstall SOS and make sure you UNCHECK the box that says "Install male skeletons?". Checking that box overwrites XPMSE and doesn't let you use Racemenu SOS sliders. (Ignore the warnings about knowing what you are doing).

If necessary, or just to be on the safe side, reinstall XPMSE skeleton.

Thanks, that worked.  Everything back to normal.  :D 

I did clean install for SoS but for some reason the texture, skeleton and meshes aren't working correctly. I have used SoS before without problems. I've tried to install and uninstall the mod, I can tell there's some mesh/texture collide at work, but I just can't seem to pinpoint the problem.

Spoiler

20190504104722_1.jpg.2cb19923592544a7696e9884604a28a6.jpg

On 5/4/2019 at 2:52 AM, Wickedwicked said:

I did clean install for SoS but for some reason the texture, skeleton and meshes aren't working correctly. I have used SoS before without problems. I've tried to install and uninstall the mod, I can tell there's some mesh/texture collide at work, but I just can't seem to pinpoint the problem.

Hide contents

20190504104722_1.jpg.2cb19923592544a7696e9884604a28a6.jpg

Make sure you don't have some other mod that changes the male bodies that is NOT compatible with SOS.  Aside from the shitty lighting making the image hard to see, that does not look like the standard SOS nude male.

Hoping to get some help. SOS is causing my game to not even load. This is the first time I've had an issue with this mod and really want it to work.

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.15 01050490 01D504F7FEB9BFFA, os = 6.2 (9200))
imagebase = 00007FF7336E0000
reloc mgr imagebase = 00007FF7336E0000
config path = E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\skse.ini
plugin directory = E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\
checking plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\fiss.dll
plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\fiss.dll (00000001 fisses 00000088) loaded correctly
checking plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\po3_papyrusextender64.dll
plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\po3_papyrusextender64.dll (00000001 powerofthree's Papyrus Extender plugin for SSE - 1.5.73 00000001) loaded correctly
checking plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
couldn't load plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (Error 193)
checking plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll
registering plugin listener for SKSE at 3 of 4
registering plugin listener for (null) at 3 of 4
plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\skee64.dll (00000001 skee 00000001) loaded correctly
dispatch message (0) to plugin listeners
sending message type 0 to plugin 3
dispatched message.
dispatch message (1) to plugin listeners
sending message type 1 to plugin 3
dispatched message.
init complete

Unable to get Papyrus log as it won't initialise to create the Log folder.

35 minutes ago, dark_joey_247 said:

Hoping to get some help. SOS is causing my game to not even load. This is the first time I've had an issue with this mod and really want it to work.

SKSE64 runtime: initialize (version = 2.0.15 01050490 01D504F7FEB9BFFA, os = 6.2 (9200))

checking plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll
couldn't load plugin E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll (Error 193)

Unable to get Papyrus log as it won't initialise to create the Log folder.

For one, you are using SSE, so you should be posting in the appropriate thread.

6 hours ago, TyrionBean said:

Thanks for the awesome mod. I'm just curious though: Is it possible to assign the bodybuilder body to a follower? If so, how?

If you are not already running it for your main body, you would need to create a custom race and use those bodies.

3 hours ago, johann7124 said:

If you are not already running it for your main body, you would need to create a custom race and use those bodies.

Thanks. So that would kinda be a no, in the practical sense. I can't make a housecarl look like Bjorn Longsword. :D

Great mod. I tried using the resources to make an addon for one of the custom races I have installed, but I am not really a modder and not really have much luck getting it to work despite trying my best to follow the instructions. It isn't showing up as an option in the game. 

Edit-I tried to run it on a clean save and I got a message that said SOS Modename was dirty. So I must have done something wrong.