Hi there,

I tried a clean install to set up SOS, the models and the MCM menu work but I don't get the message saying armors and characters are schlongified and there is no underwear of characters. It worked once but it stopped which prompted me to do the fresh install but it still doesnt work. Thanks in advance.  

Ive recently added SoS to my game, and Im having one issue. For some reason with this mod installed I get 2 missing name items when I use the enchanting tables. If I drop all my items in a chest and go back to the table it still has 2 missing name items in list. I did the un-schlong armor thing which said I had 1 armor. After doing that I saved and exited the game. Loaded that save and it still shows 1 armor, and the 2 items are still showing up at the enchanter. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks

I also do not receive the armors being schlongefied message ever, and the pc and npc erection spells wont work. I get the mcm menu and all, just no armor message.

Ive recently added SoS to my game, and Im having one issue. For some reason with this mod installed I get 2 missing name items when I use the enchanting tables. If I drop all my items in a chest and go back to the table it still has 2 missing name items in list. I did the un-schlong armor thing which said I had 1 armor. After doing that I saved and exited the game. Loaded that save and it still shows 1 armor, and the 2 items are still showing up at the enchanter. Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks

I also do not receive the armors being schlongefied message ever, and the pc and npc erection spells wont work. I get the mcm menu and all, just no armor message.

That's a vanilla bug.

Details and steps to fix it are here:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2125849-missing-name-item-in-list-of-things-i-can-enchant/

Hey, I recently updated to the latest version of SOS and now after after sex (I'm using sl 1.59 and I was using submit to initiate it) the schlong clips right through the male's armor (I'm using just default male skyrim armors) and I can see it as it slowly loses it's erection. Depending on the outfit I can also see it when it's flaccid. I am not using sos light and the mcm menu doesn't read any revealing armors. I read in the common troubles thing that this is an error in SOS's code but I was wondering how to fix it. I'm using mod organzier and the only thing overwriting SOS is groovtama's skeleton and Brawl Bugs - Compatibility Edition. I have attached a payparus log of me starting the game initiating sex and having the schlong clip afterward.

Papyrus.0.log

Hey, I recently updated to the latest version of SOS and now after after sex (I'm using sl 1.59 and I was using submit to initiate it) the schlong clips right through the male's armor (I'm using just default male skyrim armors) and I can see it as it slowly loses it's erection. Depending on the outfit I can also see it when it's flaccid. I am not using sos light and the mcm menu doesn't read any revealing armors. I read in the common troubles thing that this is an error in SOS's code but I was wondering how to fix it. I'm using mod organzier and the only thing overwriting SOS is groovtama's skeleton and Brawl Bugs - Compatibility Edition. I have attached a payparus log of me starting the game initiating sex and having the schlong clip afterward.

I'm having the exact same issue with SOS Full.  The schlong is no longer disappearing when armor is equipped. This is with an Immersive Armors armor that previously worked fine.

Internal info:

eZ7vhS8.jpg

My SKSE log:

Serialization_Revert
Serialization_Load

SCHLONGIFICATION
revealing armors: removing slot 52 from 0 stored armor addons
0 armor addons processed
custom armors: adding slot 52 to 0 stored armor addons
0 armor addons processed

absolutely nothing available for actor 00035534 race 00067CD8
absolutely nothing available for actor B69903AA race 00013746
absolutely nothing available for actor 00013489 race 00013746
Serialization_Save
Serialization_Save
absolutely nothing available for actor 00013488 race 00013744
Serialization_Save
absolutely nothing available for actor B6990517 race 00013746
FixCustomArmor: adding slot 52 to ArmorAddon 9A0232C9 with slotMask 00000114, of Armor 9A0232F1
Serialization_Save
Serialization_Save
absolutely nothing available for actor FF00108A race 00013745
absolutely nothing available for actor 00013485 race 00013746
absolutely nothing available for actor B699045C race 00013746
Serialization_Save
Serialization_Save
Serialization_Save
Serialization_Save
FixCustomArmor: adding slot 52 to ArmorAddon 9A02327A with slotMask 00000134, of Armor 9A02327D
absolutely nothing available for actor 000B6FE6 race 00013747
absolutely nothing available for actor 000B6FEE race 00013742
FixCustomArmor: adding slot 52 to ArmorAddon 0F02ABE4 with slotMask 00000004, of Armor 0F02ABED
Serialization_Save
FixCustomArmor: adding slot 52 to ArmorAddon 9A0232C9 with slotMask 00000114, of Armor 9A0232F1
Serialization_Save
Serialization_Save

So... the recent version removed the option to disable schlong for nearby npcs ?

Yes. Why do you need it?

I'm having the exact same issue with SOS Full.  The schlong is no longer disappearing when armor is equipped. This is with an Immersive Armors armor that previously worked fine.

Internal info:

eZ7vhS8.jpg

My SKSE log:

Serialization_Revert

Serialization_Load

SCHLONGIFICATION

revealing armors: removing slot 52 from 0 stored armor addons

0 armor addons processed

custom armors: adding slot 52 to 0 stored armor addons

0 armor addons processed

absolutely nothing available for actor B69903AA race 00013746

absolutely nothing available for actor 00013489 race 00013746

Serialization_Save

Serialization_Save

absolutely nothing available for actor 00013488 race 00013744

Serialization_Save

absolutely nothing available for actor B6990517 race 00013746

Serialization_Save

Serialization_Save

absolutely nothing available for actor FF00108A race 00013745

absolutely nothing available for actor 00013485 race 00013746

absolutely nothing available for actor B699045C race 00013746

Serialization_Save

Serialization_Save

Serialization_Save

Serialization_Save

FixCustomArmor: adding slot 52 to ArmorAddon 9A02327A with slotMask 00000134, of Armor 9A02327D

absolutely nothing available for actor 000B6FE6 race 00013747

absolutely nothing available for actor 000B6FEE race 00013742

FixCustomArmor: adding slot 52 to ArmorAddon 0F02ABE4 with slotMask 00000004, of Armor 0F02ABED

Serialization_Save

Serialization_Save

Serialization_Save

Known bug

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1064858

I'm thinking of reverting the slot 52 system to what it was in v034 just because this bug. I'm hesitant to do so because that would mean:

- when unequipping armors the underwear will show until the schlong is equipped

- slot 52 items (underwear, bikinis, bags, etc) will unequip body armors

- unequip-armor sound at some moments

- also when upgrading to the new version, revealing armors through mcm will reset to non-revealing

No Textures with Animated Prostituton ?

I have sos installed in NMM and use Animated Prostitution(AP) as well, I have a bug where I use SOS without potions and spells and use AP and there are no textures on the erection, it looks like the colour of the skin as a "shade" but not textured at all.

I was thinking that AP might be doing something to the texture as to not have it scaled properly to the size of the erection.

I have SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040.7z, I downloaded it again and it now shows as this version SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.041.7z I just noticed it was a different version, tried it, no change.

I will try and disable other sex type mods to see if there is any change, but this is one of those things that possibly should not happen,,but does anyhow.

If anyone has had this and found a fix, please say so or direct me to a link of where it is that maybe this has been fixed ?

Ok, after many install/uninstall all mods I have found the cause of my problems, it was revealing armors conversion for SOS, after disabling esp files from revealing armors and then manually set armors as revealing via SOS MCM menu all is working good, no hole gap, and schlong shows as it should! XD But, if you want revealing armors to show schlongs/shirtless body you still need meshes/textures from ''revealing armors for SOS conversion'' by Aoki and DarkSchneiderBS.

P.S. All of that was tested using latest (2.05.041) version of SOS.

I hope this will help somebody..

hi

two things

I tried some shiny textures (without making backup)  where can i find the original textures?

Im sick of giving schlongs to guys wearing underwear i have a suspicion that  it comes from the add on "the shop"  would a reinstall of the mod not choosing the add on be a solution?

thank you

iggy

So I'm sure this is a commonly asked question but I still need help. Whenever my character goes into a sex act and there is a male involved the penis is just floating in midair and isn't even attached to the male. Any help would be great. Thanks.

every time i try to remove my clothing from my male characters, the game crashes. every thing loads up like it should as it says in the mod con fig. but i don't make mods and i'm not good at installing them.

what i did find though was that the core was missing in the plugins, so if i could please get help with it, that would be great :)

Been using SOS for a while and recently bought new pc. Installed everything the way it should be but SOS menu states no sos skeleton. I use xpms and have reinstalled all the mods but still nothing just a weird floating pecker that is constantly bent to the right and doesnt move with the pc body at all. Odd never run across this problem before and cant seem to fix it. Any help would be appreciated and thanks for a great mod.

Edited by crazipowerz

I have a request/suggestion for something to add to SoS. In the MCM menu where you can set random size. Right now you can set the likely size and chance it is that size. What I would like to see done instead of that is be able to set a minimum and maximum size for each race.

Like for example

Nord min 10 max 20.

So nords would be random between those two numbers. Since I believe there is 20 sizes. But you can set the min and max numbers to any and the random size for that race is always no lower or greater than those numbers.

Been using SOS for a while and recently bought new pc. Installed everything the way it should be but SOS menu states no sos skeleton. I use xpms and have reinstalled all the mods but still nothing just a weird floating pecker that is constantly bent to the right and doesnt move with the pc body at all. Odd never run across this problem before and cant seem to fix it. Any help would be appreciated and thanks for a great mod.

If using NMM to install, make sure the skeleton (XPMSE, or whatever skeleton) is the very LAST thing installed.  There are numerous mods that overwrite skeletons (ragdoll mods, body mods, etc).  Try uninstalling the skeleton then reinstalling it.  That should take care of it.

If using MO, then make sure the skeleton is last in the left pane.  Well, except for any bashed patch or FNIS output patch.

If using NMM to install, make sure the skeleton (XPMSE, or whatever skeleton) is the very LAST thing installed.  There are numerous mods that overwrite skeletons (ragdoll mods, body mods, etc).  Try uninstalling the skeleton then reinstalling it.  That should take care of it.

If using MO, then make sure the skeleton is last in the left pane.  Well, except for any bashed patch or FNIS output patch.

Worked perfectly thanks a bunch for the speedy and helpful reply. Very much appreciated. I was using MO for the first time and that did the trick.

Cheers

Hey Y'alls,

Could use a little help.  Recently upgraded, and now I have the permaunderwear issue but also an additional issue, that I haven't seen reported in this topic.  I can not select any NPC to set their armor or schlong, regardless of what I try in the the PC / NPC menu it only shows the PC and No NPC Selected.  I've tried in third person view, first person view, even setting them as the target through Sexlab Aroused and it still will not recognize any NPCs.  Anyone else had this issue, and if so were you able to correct it and how?  Thanks in advance.

EDIT:  Ok, so for some reason I can now select NPCs, (restarted SOS once again and suddenly it decided to work), however when I select to make either the PC's or NPC's outfit revealing, SOS doesn't remember the status change.  Not only if I leave the configuaration menu, even if I select revealing, then just go to one of the schlong menus, then back to the PC / NPC menu it will not have retained the status change.  Any suggestions?

In fact, many of us hate, straight up HATE, people who do what you did, which is to say, blatantly ignored the the "how to" and then ask "how do you do it?" It makes us sick.

Also, if you think this is harsh, just thank the Nine that you didn't have to deal with Gregathit. You might be crying if you did.

Forget the mods and the pr0n. THIS is the most arousing thing I've ever seen on this site.