Hey guys. I'm having an issue where there's no jiggle/inertia for the player character's schlong/balls during sexlab animations. The jiggle works fine for NPCs, and for the player character outside of sexlab animations. During them, however, the player's junk freezes up, acting like it's carved out of wood.

I've stripped down everything that's not SOS and SexLab and have been testing on new saves using the 'coc riverwood' console command. Here's a list of what I have running in load order.

FNIS

SkyUI

SOS (latest version)

SexLab

SexLab Matchmaker

Papyrus Util

Thanks in advance if anyone knows what might be causing this and if there's a fix.

That's not an SOS or an issue. It's up the animators to animated those dick jiggle with their sex or whatever animation.

For the same animation, an NPC will have jiggle/inertia while the player character will not. Also, this is happens for every sexlab animation.

Maybe I should clarify that this isn't an issue with the schlong moving as part of an animation, but rather that the inertia/jiggle that's part of SOS not working for the player character during sexlab animations.

type this in console while nude

player.sae AggrBehind_A1_S2

It's a sexlab nimation without using sexlab, check the jiggle

XPMS skeleton might have less jiggle than default sos skeleton

Running that console command does start an animation with jiggle/intertia working for the player character.

Hi, I'm having this problem when I use this in conjunction with Everybody's Different Redone.

When I use the helper script from that mod (which is needed to apply different hairstyles to NPC's) Schlongs don't show up on the NPC, they just wear underwear even though the MCM says they do have a schlong assigned to them.

If I save my game at this point and then reload the schlongs do show up.

I'm sorry if this is a well known problem, I couldn't find anything in the mod description.

Hi, I'm having this problem when I use this in conjunction with Everybody's Different Redone.

When I use the helper script from that mod (which is needed to apply different hairstyles to NPC's) Schlongs don't show up on the NPC, they just wear underwear even though the MCM says they do have a schlong assigned to them.

I'm sorry if this is a well known problem, I couldn't find anything in the mod description.

what underwear?  SOS ones?  if yes than if you want see their dicks than don't install the underwear for everyone part or just take their underwear off.

what underwear?  SOS ones?  if yes than if you want see their dicks than don't install the underwear for everyone part or just take their underwear off.

I haven't installed any underwear for everyone and they don't have any underwear in their inventory that I can remove.

EBD has a helpr script for changing headparts (eyes, hair, face textures and maybe tint layers). Whenever this script get called, which happens automatically but can also be triggered by the player via a spell, it also reverts the body to 'no schlong' which shows up as them wearing the sos underwear.

However the MCM menu still says they DO have a schlong. I can fix this be manually assigning one of the other schlong types and then back. However it's a huge hassle having to do this EVERY time for EVERY npc.

EDIT: I just tested with SOS light instead and that doesn't have the same issue. There seems to be some conflict between the dynamic schlong assignment from SOS - Full and the dynamic headparts assignment from EBD.

No idea. Do you get a schlong if you remove the armor manually?

I play as a woman, so I don't have this problem with my char, but I asked NPC to remove clothing and he have his schlong. He responds to the key, rises and falls. But as soon as I ask the NPC to have sex with my character, there is underwear.

Is he nude before starting sex, and loses the schlong at some point?

Hey guys. I'm having an issue where there's no jiggle/inertia for the player character's schlong/balls during sexlab animations. The jiggle works fine for NPCs, and for the player character outside of sexlab animations. During them, however, the player's junk freezes up, acting like it's carved out of wood.

I've stripped down everything that's not SOS and SexLab and have been testing on new saves using the 'coc riverwood' console command. Here's a list of what I have running in load order.

FNIS

SkyUI

SOS (latest version)

SexLab

SexLab Matchmaker

Papyrus Util

Thanks in advance if anyone knows what might be causing this and if there's a fix.

That's not an SOS or an issue. It's up the animators to animated those dick jiggle with their sex or whatever animation.

For the same animation, an NPC will have jiggle/inertia while the player character will not. Also, this is happens for every sexlab animation.

Maybe I should clarify that this isn't an issue with the schlong moving as part of an animation, but rather that the inertia/jiggle that's part of SOS not working for the player character during sexlab animations.

type this in console while nude

player.sae AggrBehind_A1_S2

It's a sexlab nimation without using sexlab, check the jiggle

XPMS skeleton might have less jiggle than default sos skeleton

Running that console command does start an animation with jiggle/intertia working for the player character.

Then there is nothing I can fix. Probably it's caused by the way Sexlab positions or locks the characters.

I haven't installed any underwear for everyone and they don't have any underwear in their inventory that I can remove.

EBD has a helpr script for changing headparts (eyes, hair, face textures and maybe tint layers). Whenever this script get called, which happens automatically but can also be triggered by the player via a spell, it also reverts the body to 'no schlong' which shows up as them wearing the sos underwear.

However the MCM menu still says they DO have a schlong. I can fix this be manually assigning one of the other schlong types and then back. However it's a huge hassle having to do this EVERY time for EVERY npc.

EDIT: I just tested with SOS light instead and that doesn't have the same issue. There seems to be some conflict between the dynamic schlong assignment from SOS - Full and the dynamic headparts assignment from EBD.

I am not sure. I tried to check EBD files but there are no source files. Actually there are the java sources for the skyproc patch, howewer they are compressed with password (wtf?).

And I don't have time nor will to decompile and dissect all the stuff.

I guess EBD is changing the armor slots in a way sos doesn't understand, or it's equipping or unequipping armors and the schlong is lost at some point.

I found a minor bug in sos a couple of days ago related to NPCs and outfits. If it's that, good.

The bug can be forced through console on random NPCs like guards, for example:

1) removeallitems, this unequips the schlong and sos reequips it back, fine

2) additem f 1, to force the NPC to equip the outfit. This apparently unequips the schlong without calling the OnObjectUnequipped event, not sure why

3) removeallitems, here sos doesn't equip the schlong back --> bug!

I'm attaching the patch for this particular bug. But I'm seeing weird things on some situations with NPCs and outfits. I think caused by the changes on the slot and armor addons on version 2.05.035. Not sure, since nobody is reporting problems of this kind.

This archive includes all previous released stuff for version 2.05.040

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040 - patch3.7z

Is he nude before starting sex, and loses the schlong at some point?

Yes. When he just standing nude, schlong there and works normal, but when starting sex, underwear appears, but the texture disappear from schlong. I can't control it. (I have same problem with textures in Light version too, but there is no underwear)

JxHQirNiy8I.jpg

I am not sure. I tried to check EBD files but there are no source files. Actually there are the java sources for the skyproc patch, howewer they are compressed with password (wtf?).

And I don't have time nor will to decompile and dissect all the stuff.

I guess EBD is changing the armor slots in a way sos doesn't understand, or it's equipping or unequipping armors and the schlong is lost at some point.

I found a minor bug in sos a couple of days ago related to NPCs and outfits. If it's that, good.

The bug can be forced through console on random NPCs like guards, for example:

1) removeallitems, this unequips the schlong and sos reequips it back, fine

2) additem f 1, to force the NPC to equip the outfit. This apparently unequips the schlong without calling the OnObjectUnequipped event, not sure why

3) removeallitems, here sos doesn't equip the schlong back --> bug!

I'm attaching the patch for this particular bug. But I'm seeing weird things on some situations with NPCs and outfits. I think caused by the changes on the slot and armor addons on version 2.05.035. Not sure, since nobody is reporting problems of this kind.

This archive includes all previous released stuff for version 2.05.040

attachicon.gifSOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040 - patch3.7z

This patch works! However It causes another problem in conjunction with EBD. When I take someone's clothes off now it takes a split second for the schlong to appear. That's not the problem, however at exactly the same time as the schlong appears the face of the NPC turns grey causing a very obvious neck seam.

This is very obvious on for example redguard: 

1) they look normal, walkign around with their fancy new haircut

2) removeallitems on the NPC

3) naked with an ashen face

Any idea what might cause that? I do know that part of what the helper script does is cause face tints to appear to disguise neck seams.

After equipping the schlong at that point there is a call to a famous function named QueueNiNodeUpdate. I don't know if this might be causing this problem.

The call in SOS is to avoid visibility issues when the character strips while the camera is in tfc mode. I modified the script to only call the function when the camera is actually in tfc mode and not always.

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040 - patch4.zip

After equipping the schlong at that point there is a call to a famous function named QueueNiNodeUpdate. I don't know if this might be causing this problem.

The call in SOS is to avoid visibility issues when the character strips while the camera is in tfc mode. I modified the script to only call the function when the camera is actually in tfc mode and not always.

That fixed it!!! Thank you so much. <3

Tried to download this. Can not extract the files. used both 7zip and winrar on both versions in the download section. &zip gives a can not open archive mesage. wind rar gives the following.

!   B:\llstuff\New folder\SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040.7z: The archive is corrupt

Usually a skeleton problem, all the nodes that SOS needs are not there.

Has this anything to do with me using Mod Organizer to install the mod?

No, unless you are using it wrong. What skeleton are you using? Exact file and version.

does the patch 4 mess with the underwear for everyone patch ?

No that I know. Install order would be:

- SOS 2.05.040

- SOS - Underwear for everybody v01 - only for v2.05.040.7z (optional)

- SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040 - patch4.zip --> Includes all other patches. Fixes minor stuff, not really needed unless you are having issues

MO is a headaches, that's why i stop using it after almost 5 months of giving it a chance to install shit correctly.

I have never understood MO's rabid fanbase.  A program for installing mods shouldn't be more complicated than the Creation Kit.

It's more powerful than any other mod manager, but it's harder to use than the actual benefit most people is getting from it.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you are very familiar with the skyrim files and folder structure, or you already modded other Bethesda games.

I would instead recommend:

1 - Not using a mod manager at first. You'll eventually figure out that you need a mod manager when your data folder is a fucking mess.

2 - Then NMM. At least until you are fed of the constant CTDs.

3 - Then MO. At this point you already know what each skyrim file or folder does, and you are prepared to fight MO's own problems.

Tried to download this. Can not extract the files. used both 7zip and winrar on both versions in the download section. &zip gives a can not open archive mesage. wind rar gives the following.

!   B:\llstuff\New folder\SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040.7z: The archive is corrupt

It seems there is some trouble with your downloads. The files are right. Try with another browser. If still having issues, post again and I'll upload the file somewhere temporary.

Can this patch help me too?

Sorry, misspelled with Update were meant another file. Did the copy the text reversed (Google Translate).

The actual text: Files can not be opened as an archive, tested with WinRAR, WinZip and 7Zip, WIndows Error - The file "C: \ ???? \ ???? \ SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040.7z" can not be opened as Archive.

Maybe does it matter that the v2.05.039 is about 30MB and v2.05.040 only 40KB after downloading.