Hey!

So i've decided to install this mod finally, i have the skse 1.7.2, and the slot 52 is unchecked. But when i try to use an animation from sex lab, the panties dont go away! I dont know what to do honestly and i need help!
Sorry for my bad english!

SKSE log: 

Serialization_Revert

Serialization_Load

SCHLONGIFICATION
revealing armors: removing slot 52 from 0 stored armor addons
0 armor addons processed
custom armors: adding slot 52 to 0 stored armor addons
0 armor addons processed

(I've put the 3 addons and this changed but still, the panties dont go away!)

Please help me! Thanks anyway!

I have no weenies in game. :(

I have the proper skse (1.7.2). I installed mod using NMM. The sos esm, esp and the three weenie variants are all enabled. I sorted with LOOT and ran Patchus Maximus with no issues or warnings. 

When I get in game the MCM has the general and the PC/NPC tab working fine. But the 3 addons are completely missing. Did I maybe miss something?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=380509899 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=380519446

Serialization_Revert
Serialization_Load

SCHLONGIFICATION
0 armor addons processed
0 armor addons processed

unknown race - actor A102821C race 00013744
unknown race - actor 000D15B0 race 00013746
unknown race - actor B80093BB race 00067CD8
unknown race - actor B8009E9A race 00013746
unknown race - actor 0001A687 race 00013746
unknown race - actor A101E5C1 race 00013746
unknown race - actor 000E1BA9 race 00013742
unknown race - actor 0001A681 race 00013749
Serialization_Save
unknown race - actor A1059117 race 00013746
Serialization_Revert
Serialization_Load

SCHLONGIFICATION
0 armor addons processed
0 armor addons processed

That appeared to me, and i installed the 3 addon's and then that dissapeared! Try that maybe. My problem is that the panties dont go away and it sucks. Literaly 

I have the proper skse (1.7.2). I installed mod using NMM. The sos esm, esp and the three weenie variants are all enabled. I sorted with LOOT and ran Patchus Maximus with no issues or warnings. 

When I get in game the MCM has the general and the PC/NPC tab working fine. But the 3 addons are completely missing. Did I maybe miss something?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=380509899 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=380519446

Serialization_Revert

Serialization_Load

SCHLONGIFICATION

0 armor addons processed

0 armor addons processed

unknown race - actor A102821C race 00013744

unknown race - actor 000D15B0 race 00013746

unknown race - actor B80093BB race 00067CD8

unknown race - actor B8009E9A race 00013746

unknown race - actor 0001A687 race 00013746

unknown race - actor A101E5C1 race 00013746

unknown race - actor 000E1BA9 race 00013742

unknown race - actor 0001A681 race 00013749

Serialization_Save

unknown race - actor A1059117 race 00013746

Serialization_Revert

Serialization_Load

SCHLONGIFICATION

0 armor addons processed

0 armor addons processed

Is this a fresh install or did the addons stop working?

Hey!

So i've decided to install this mod finally, i have the skse 1.7.2, and the slot 52 is unchecked. But when i try to use an animation from sex lab, the panties dont go away! I dont know what to do honestly and i need help!

Sorry for my bad english!

SKSE log: 

Serialization_Revert

Serialization_Load

SCHLONGIFICATION

0 armor addons processed

0 armor addons processed

(I've put the 3 addons and this changed but still, the panties dont go away!)

Please help me! Thanks anyway!

If PC choose a schlong in MCM menu. If NPC change zone

Is this a fresh install or did the addons stop working?

It was a fresh install on a new save. Oddly enough, I installed a addon from your related mods section and it showed up in game perfectly. I downloaded a couple more and they seem to be working fine. I checked my meshes folder to make sure they were all in the same place; they're all there.

post-77210-0-11456700-1422133152_thumb.jpg

post-77210-0-34155200-1422133164_thumb.jpg

So, is there any way of combining SOS as it is atm with SAM?

I want to know this,as well.

Outside of when using SOS Light,the SAM phallus refuses to show itself when SOS is anywhere even in the remote vicinity of it. It comes across as outright intolerant of it.

For those that use the SOS UNP add-ons,that means no Intersexed/hermaphroditic/futanari characters.

For anyone who wants to use than non-standard schlong add-ons compatible with male characrers like the Horsecock or the Double Dick,it also removes that option.

As versatile as the SAM phallus is,it can't do non-standard shapes nor can it jump the gender line (not that it even wants to) so it would be nice if it could at least learn to co-exist with Schlongs of Skyrim if it can't be packaged into a single mod(and it doesn't look likely that it can be without a total re-write).

Did you have any issues during install?

I mean it's not possible to do a fresh install with no schlongs.

Did you get any error message? Did you run the game without skse at some point, or not having the esp files enabled or something?

Do you get all the schlongs if you start a new game?

I failed to hook up MO and SKSE properly. If anyone else has the same problem, FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS ON THE STEP WIKI. They know what they're doing; I don't.

On an unrelated note, I have a problem unrelated (to my knowledge) to SOS. I'm posting this here anyway.

None of my characters animate. Neither males nor females, regardless of the animation. They just stand there, frozen in the "no animation found" position. I reset the registry about a hundred times and even completely reinstalled Sexlab, to no avail. FNIS claims to be seeing the animation files and generating them fine, and looking at the scripts put out by SexLab in debug mode show no errors. What gives? It's only during sex animations, and only on people- creatures are perfectly fine.

Did you get any error message? Did you run the game without skse at some point, or not having the esp files enabled or something?

hi

I had to disable all mods once i got my schlongs going again but forgot to tick on the shop. Did that after having working schongs now Bjorn fucks with panties on ...! are there a way to make him work again?

iggy

hi

I had to disable all mods once i got my schlongs going again but forgot to tick on the shop. Did that after having working schongs now Bjorn fucks with panties on ...! are there a way to make him work again?

iggy

Give him a new schlong through MCM

New version v2.05.041

A few improvemements for when you install or upgrade the mod without the right requirements.

Better wrong/missing SKSE warning message. No 46/47, now it says missing 1.7.2 version.

Fixes also a permaunderwear issue resulting of ignoring the previous message (saving the game when skse and sos are not properly installed). Previously you need to clean-save the schlong addons for them to work again

Includes all the released patches for previous version.

Changelog v2.05.041

- The mod sends a ModEvent each time a character gets a schlong for the first time. The ModEvent can be used by other mods

- Fixed an issue where NPCs would lose his schlong under some rare conditions

- Fixed a bug where custom armors equipped on characters made schlongless through MCM would still be modified by SOS

- Fixed a compatibility issue with other mods related to the use of Actor.QueueNiNodeUpdate

- Fixed a permaunderwear issue on savegames made when the mod was not properly installed due missing requirements

- Better warning message for when the required SKSE version is missing

I will post later a new version of the "SOS - Underwear for everybody" minimod, to work with this and any future sos versions.

The bug can be forced through console on random NPCs like guards, for example:

1) removeallitems, this unequips the schlong and sos reequips it back, fine

2) additem f 1, to force the NPC to equip the outfit. This apparently unequips the schlong without calling the OnObjectUnequipped event, not sure why

3) removeallitems, here sos doesn't equip the schlong back --> bug!

I'm attaching the patch for this particular bug. But I'm seeing weird things on some situations with NPCs and outfits. I think caused by the changes on the slot and armor addons on version 2.05.035. Not sure, since nobody is reporting problems of this kind.

This archive includes all previous released stuff for version 2.05.040

attachicon.gifSOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040 - patch3.7z

I used the SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040 - patch4.7z. It works, but at the NPC after equip shlong gets out of the clothes. Fix?

post-321173-0-30578000-1422192293_thumb.jpg

post-321173-0-88458000-1422192325_thumb.jpg

Outside of when using SOS Light,the SAM phallus refuses to show itself when SOS is anywhere even in the remote vicinity of it. It comes across as outright intolerant of it.

For those that use the SOS UNP add-ons,that means no Intersexed/hermaphroditic/futanari characters.

For anyone who wants to use than non-standard schlong add-ons compatible with male characrers like the Horsecock or the Double Dick,it also removes that option.

As versatile as the SAM phallus is,it can't do non-standard shapes nor can it jump the gender line (not that it even wants to) so it would be nice if it could at least learn to co-exist with Schlongs of Skyrim if it can't be packaged into a single mod(and it doesn't look likely that it can be without a total re-write).

A little off topic, sorry about that, but I managed to get http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1620-sos-equipable-horse-cocks/to work with SAM, would be so awesome if there was an equipable double dick mod o_O

A little off topic, sorry about that, but I managed to get http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1620-sos-equipable-horse-cocks/to work with SAM, would be so awesome if there was an equipable double dick mod o_O

Equippable schlongs never had any issue with SAM but the scripts involved with SOS full clash with SAM pretty badly. The real trick is going to be getting those two systems of 'Schlongification' working harmoniously.

I have an issue where the schlong stays in a static location during animations like Sexlab, racemenu idle, etc. It works fine in normal play apart from that, but that's not really where one would expect to see it.

what do you mean by static ?  either the penis show up or it doesn't.  If your character penis shows up than it works.

I just installed the mod, and I get a crash during the loading screen. My game started up just fine before my installation of this mod. My papyrus.0 log looks huge, so I have no idea what to make of it http://pastebin.com/0tGpMc70 and my SKSE log is just this "SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll loaded" any help would be greatly appreciated.  :)

***EDIT***

Seems to have been a load order issue. Also installed sexlab aroused, even though none of my mods said it was required. Any-who, it's working now.

ok, here is the problem. Everything else in SOS works fine but its acting like i never installed Grower not a shower. I have the Grower not a shower mod installed but my character's schlong doesn't grow when erect it also doesn't shrink when flaccid, its like the mod isn't even installed. but when i look for it in the data files its there.

everything works but after sex animation the penis clip through the armor.

That's a know issue since 2.05.035.

Body armors equipped dinamically on NPCs are not hiding the schlong. Not sure why. Biped slots should hide the schlong armor item but they don't. I tried some stuff to refresh the NPC but it didn't work.

It's a visual issue, if you change zone or save+quit+load your game the schlong stops clipping.

If I can't find a solution for this particular issue I have workarounds like physically unequip the schlong, but I don't like doing that. I'm debating on reverting the biped slot changes to version 035. Or maybe not relying at all on biped slots to show/hide the schlong.

I don't know how or when it will be fixed.

ok, here is the problem. Everything else in SOS works fine but its acting like i never installed Grower not a shower. I have the Grower not a shower mod installed but my character's schlong doesn't grow when erect it also doesn't shrink when flaccid, its like the mod isn't even installed. but when i look for it in the data files its there.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/?p=1023773

That mod has a requirement.

If you have installed it, post your papyrus log. You should have done it already.

Always provide all the info, I'm fed of asking for the same stuff over and over.