I took your advice and redownloaded using firefox rather then chrome. Seems to work fine. Wonder why chrome has an issue. It has not had an issue with any other mod on this site.

It's neither a chrome nor firefox issue.  I ran into it yesterday with firefox.  It was a different mod here, but it seemed to only partially download.  Happened 2-3 times in a row.  I then waited 5 minutes, then I could download it without any problems.  Seems to be a problem that started cropping up a day or 2 ago.  Again, it is not broweser specific.

Usually a skeleton problem, all the nodes that SOS needs are not there.

Has this anything to do with me using Mod Organizer to install the mod?

No, unless you are using it wrong. What skeleton are you using? Exact file and version.

does the patch 4 mess with the underwear for everyone patch ?

No that I know. Install order would be:

- SOS 2.05.040

- SOS - Underwear for everybody v01 - only for v2.05.040.7z (optional)

- SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040 - patch4.zip --> Includes all other patches. Fixes minor stuff, not really needed unless you are having issues

I don't any issues, so no need for me to patch.  thanks buddy 

Oh, who could have been enabled that option, and why?

I didn't know it can be the problem. I will try without it.

Update: Thank you very much. I would not be able to guess this simple truth! Everything is working

Thank you for the replies, but I fixed it. It was the Skeleton all along, don't know why it didn't work. But I fixed with this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36923/?

Hey I got a question for both of you. Thanks in advance

Do you think that you would have solved by yourself the problem by reading SOS description / popular troubles? This part:

post-82377-0-52668300-1421865664_thumb.jpg

Maybe it's not clear as it is.

Update: Thank you very much. I would not be able to guess this simple truth! Everything is working

Thank you for the replies, but I fixed it. It was the Skeleton all along, don't know why it didn't work. But I fixed with this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36923/?

Do you think that you would have solved by yourself the problem by reading SOS description / popular troubles? This part:

attachicon.gifproblems.jpg

I turned the nudesuit off, and I was sure had the skeleton installed. So I was still baffled.

attachicon.gifproblems.jpg

I turned the nudesuit off, and I was sure had the skeleton installed. So I was still baffled.

maybe you have a ghost in your place magically uninstall, disable and enable stuffs. :angel:

Anyone else have mismatched feet with a seam running through the thigh? I've tried installing the files from femfeet, but that only manages to turn the feet black.

EDIT: Finally got one of the optional files to download but no dice. I've deactivated every mod to try to narrow down what's going on. I've only installed SOS with the standard body and hairy textures. I make sure to install appropriate files from femfeet after that. All this is done in MO.

Not sure what else I could do. Any thoughts?

Hey. I keep getting the following error message:

"SOS Warning!

SchlongsOfSkyrim(dot)dll not found, or the installed version is too old.

Found -1, expected 205040

Please exit and reinstall SOS."

I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled SOS through NMM. I even went through manually and removed all SOS files from my computer.

I have the latest FNIS, SKSE and SOS versions.

Ah. I had it installed already, but didn't realize that I hadn't updated my desktop shortcut.

Thanks!

EDIT: A question about the optional files. I'm also downloading them with NMM, but it says something about a new SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim is being detected, and asks if I want to upgrade. Should I click yes, no, or just install the files manually?

Was the lag motion on the shlongs disabled in any release of Sexlab over the past year or so?  I know the lag motion used to play in sexlab animations in early versions.

If so, I'm guessing that was done for better alignment or something.

Yes it has been removed or lowered on XPMS skeleton for aesthetic reasons and compatibility issues with hdt I think. The original skeleton still has it

So you mean the skeleton.hkx right?..... Meaning not the skeleton.nif?  From what I can tell the lag bones are still in the .nif,....and I can't read the .hkx,....so I'm assuming that's where they're unlisted.

Its odd because the equipable schlong has some lag motion in sexlab animations on a female NPC, but not on male or female player character with equipable schlong.

And it only shows up on certain stages of certain animation sets. This is actually what reminded me that SoS used to move in Sexlab.

When I switch from the xpmse skeleton.nif to the sos default skeleton.nif,....the lag motion reappears in all non-Sexlab animations (like walking running ect.) But its still static in Sexlab.  This is why I thought Sexlab itself was responsible for the absent motion, rather than the skeleton.

The Havok data attached to the lagbones in the nif is different, skeleton.hkx doesn't have any data about SoS in it. SoS has his own behaviour, animation graph and skeleton rig map for it's skeleton parts.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/page-100?do=findComment&comment=853349

The XPMSE2 lagbones are set up as here for both genders.

Yea, I'm using the old sos skeleton with non rotation restricted lag bones.  So when I turn I see a lot of rotational motion.

However, during Sexlab animations,...its restricted from rotational and linear motion.  (like its frozen). Which im sure is intentional for alignment purposes.  

Sexlab used to let the Schlong move freely though, I was just trying to figure out the mechanism of the restriction that allows SoS animations to play (like erect, bend up ect.), while cutting out the havok simulated physics motion.

I think its a script doing it.  Like a toggle SoS havok assets on actor 2 command or something idk,...lol

Sexlab versions before 1.20 did this for me, was better with the lag motion, made some thrusting animations much smoother, after 1.20 the schlong was stiff as a board which I hated and is the primary reason why I am still using SL 1.14

Ok thats what I thought.  I'd really like to know which scripts disables this.  I'd like to make a sexlab mod that removes the sos motion restriction from the current and future versions of  sexlab for people who prefer it.

It is asking me for SKSE version 47, detecting version 46 but I literally JUST installed SKSE from the direct source at the SKSE Silverlock page.

I used the Current build (1.7.1, compatible with runtime 1.9.32.0.*)

Should I have used the Beta build (1.7.2, compatible with runtime 1.9.32)?

Trying to use Sexlab Cumshot and the lite version won't apply skin to my female character, even with transgender option on in Sexlab Cumshot Mod.

Ideas?

It is asking me for SKSE version 47, detecting version 46 but I literally JUST installed SKSE from the direct source at the SKSE Silverlock page.

I used the Current build (1.7.1, compatible with runtime 1.9.32.0.*)

Should I have used the Beta build (1.7.2, compatible with runtime 1.9.32)?

Trying to use Sexlab Cumshot and the lite version won't apply skin to my female character, even with transgender option on in Sexlab Cumshot Mod.

Ideas?

Yes, as it says in the OP:

REQUIREMENTS (only for SOS Standard)

• SKSE - at least 1.7.2 is required

I'm getting the same error a lot of people seem to be having. I installed the most recent version of SOS, and launched Skyrim. It said that it expected SKSE ref 47 but found 46.

So, I downloaded the SKSE beta, installed it, updated all of my mods, ran LOOT and FNIS, and checked Mod Organizer for conflicts. None were found.

On launching Skyrim again, I get the same message about expecting ref 47 and finding 46. I paused the game to check the reference number, and it's 47. As a final, desperate check, I started a new character...and got the same message.

What's going on, and how do I fix it?

I'm getting the same error a lot of people seem to be having. I installed the most recent version of SOS, and launched Skyrim. It said that it expected SKSE ref 47 but found 46.

So, I downloaded the SKSE beta, installed it, updated all of my mods, ran LOOT and FNIS, and checked Mod Organizer for conflicts. None were found.

On launching Skyrim again, I get the same message about expecting ref 47 and finding 46. I paused the game to check the reference number, and it's 47. As a final, desperate check, I started a new character...and got the same message.

What's going on, and how do I fix it?

You either installed SKSE 1.7.2 incorrectly, or you have a shortcut you are using which is launching the old SKSE (someone else here had that problem, they recreated the shortcut to the SKSE_loader.exe and it worked fine).  Make sure you are installing SKSE correctly - do not use a mod installer like NMM or MO because they install in the data folder, not in the Skyrim folder.

I have no weenies in game. :(

I have the proper skse (1.7.2). I installed mod using NMM. The sos esm, esp and the three weenie variants are all enabled. I sorted with LOOT and ran Patchus Maximus with no issues or warnings. 

When I get in game the MCM has the general and the PC/NPC tab working fine. But the 3 addons are completely missing. Did I maybe miss something?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=380509899 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=380519446

Serialization_Revert
Serialization_Load

SCHLONGIFICATION
revealing armors: removing slot 52 from 0 stored armor addons
0 armor addons processed
custom armors: adding slot 52 to 0 stored armor addons
0 armor addons processed

unknown race - actor A102821C race 00013744
unknown race - actor 000D15B0 race 00013746
unknown race - actor B80093BB race 00067CD8