I have questions about installing this mod. I just want to download the lite version but its so damn vague. I don't know how to download via nexus mod manager since its not on the nexus...

- Download SoS from here

- Open NMM, click this (add mod from file) and open SoS file that you just downloaded

- Done, you can install

I was surprised how many people here have problems because the latest SoS works like charm ... at least for me.

Thx for update B3lisario :)

What do you select once you click add mod from file?

I have questions about installing this mod. I just want to download the lite version but its so damn vague. I don't know how to download via nexus mod manager since its not on the nexus...

- Download SoS from here

- Open NMM, click this (add mod from file) and open SoS file that you just downloaded

- Done, you can install

I was surprised how many people here have problems because the latest SoS works like charm ... at least for me.

Thx for update B3lisario :)

What do you select once you click add mod from file?

The Archive File you downloaded from Loverslab.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just read some change-logs and found this:

v2.05.036

• Scaling skeleton bones is now done through Expired's NiOverride. So there is no need for SOS to reschlongify (rescale) the actors. This happens automagically in a secret function that is called by the engine each time a character loads, or so. One half of the schlongification process is no longer needed.

Now I don't have to use "SOSRaceMenu.esp" anymore, right?

How do I adjust NPC schlong size via Tes5edit (I assumed CK is a no go since all the related functions are in esp and not esm)? 

I added Dragon Essence potions to the NPC's inventory via Tes5edit but the NPC only drinks it if I give it to him via the the trade dialog. 

I am looking to have custom NPC also to have custom size schlong without having to set it with MCM or use potion only after I have encountered him.

Thank you for SOS. Your mod contributes greatly to the process of improving immersive animations.

Please help. Just installed using NMM and some males appear with underwear both in the racemenu and in the game. I don't know where the underwear comes from and it is not shown in inventory. The strange thing is that in "Sexlab Sex Slaves"  Volkar runs around nude but as he is about to train my character in "Dark Possession" suddenly he's wearing dark red underwear.  Does anyone know if this underwear serves some purpose and, more to the point, how to get rid of it?

I don't know if I should post this here, but I'm trying to install the mod with NMM, it says it's unpacking and at 50% the window where you choose the options appears (muscular, hairy, etc.), when I finish choosing and click finish, nothing happens, just a message in NMM saying that the mod wasn't installed. 

someone had the same problem? I download the 2 versions of the mod, it's the same result, and so far this is the only mod where I have this problem.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

anybody knows why the Equipable schlong on follower disappears at the start of the Animation ?

disappears means out of inventory, out of console /showinventory.

Uncheck the unequip slot options in Sexlab's MCM menu, you can set it to auto unequip armour, weapons, shields, etc. Your equippable schlong is probably one of the slots selected.

Recently reinstalled Skyrim and a new problem occured. Well, maybe not a problem, because mod main feature works like a charm, but certainly an annoyance.

Every NPC now seems to have weight set to 100. Even without bodybuilder body in this mod this means that basically every man in Skyrim looks like Hulk.

So, is there any way, preferably other body replacer compatible with SoS that make them looks like human (and elf and the rest) men again?

After just upgrading SOS Full from somewhere around 2.05.036 to your most recent version I suddenly got runtime errors, the most feared R 6025 pure virtual function call error (you get around a million hits with google, but no solution). I deinstalled all runtime libraries again and installed Serebys AllinOne Runtimes again and it seems to work better now, not perfect though. NPCs started to lose their schlongs after a SexLab animation and/or the revealing function seemed to reset. I could only fix that for now, by readjusting a new schlong to all my followers/NPCs one by one.

UPDATE: The installation seems totally healthy again, just an issue that some male NPCs reset their non revealing adjustment to revealing sometimes.

I wonder what sort of applications may shoot your runtime libraries...

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you have more than one mod that adds genitals to werewolves.  Either uninstall the other mod or disable werewolves in the SoS menu.

Disabled werewolves in the SOS menu - That worked perfectly thank you :3