Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

38 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The game freezes whenever I try to leave the mine for the ork ore quest. Using the door or coc command doesn't work.

At what point does it freeze, when you use the door to leave? Do you get a loading screen or does it freeze still showing the mine interior. If it is while loading the exterior it is likely something in your game causing the issue as I have no issues moving between the interiors of any CD interior and the outside world.

15 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

At what point does it freeze, when you use the door to leave? Do you get a loading screen or does it freeze still showing the mine interior. If it is while loading the exterior it is likely something in your game causing the issue as I have no issues moving between the interiors of any CD interior and the outside world.

It freezes in the loading screen.

After a long break from skyrim, I decided to return. Mods like this are what keep me coming back

Unfortunately I'm having a major issue in the MCM. This mod isn't showing up in there at all. Anything that has to do with Devious Devices isn't showing up either. All other mods such as sexlab have no issue, just this and DD mods. Where did I fk up?

Load order, as is customary.

Spoiler

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
LevelersTower.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Captured Dreams.esp
DynastyArmor.esp
AmazonArmor.esp
ADEC_SuccubusArmor.esp
ADEC_HalfPlate.esp
ADEC_DianoArmor.esp
VoidArmor.esp
ADEC_Clothes.esp
RavenArmor.esp
Silverlight Armor.esp
Skeleton bikini.esp
EisenPlate.esp
ADEC_Chain&Ringmail.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Basvanbeu MuscleTextureChanger with Navetsea set.esp
bestrape.esp
Strap.esp
BodyChange.esp
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
dovahkiinrelax.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project - Combat.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
randomthunder.esp
Inigo.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
Osare Culort Outfit.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
RSChildren - Complete.esp
SexyVest.esp
ShowRaceMenuAlternative.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
BDIC.esp
BDIC SkyTEST Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
FNIS.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
BDSICHC.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS_Ho.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
SplashofRain.esp
StormWrathLightning.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
Supreme Storms.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Unique Uniques.esp

Is there any chance that this mod will get ported for Skyrim Special Edition?

Also, will there be any updates to this mod in light of Devious Devices Integration 4.0 ? now that Zaz Animation Pack and DD have finally separated to be 

there own standalone mods?

3 hours ago, Pixie-K said:

After a long break from skyrim, I decided to return. Mods like this are what keep me coming back

Unfortunately I'm having a major issue in the MCM. This mod isn't showing up in there at all. Anything that has to do with Devious Devices isn't showing up either. All other mods such as sexlab have no issue, just this and DD mods. Where did I fk up?

Load order, as is customary.

Reveal hidden contents

You likely didn't do anything wrong, DD is complex and can have issues at times starting up. There is a mod on the Nexus called Jaxonz MCM Kicker that is made to start MCM menu's that don't want to start up for whatever reason. And yes, without DD's MCM menu starting CD's won't either. If you do use that mod once it gets the MCM menu's going disable it or it will go through its process every time you load the game and it isn't necessary. I have used it a few times and it works pretty well.

Any mods that use MCM menu's will have their menu fail to start if a Master for the mod has a menu that does not start so the same can happen if ZAP or SexLab do not start up.

29 minutes ago, newuser42 said:

Is there any chance that this mod will get ported for Skyrim Special Edition?

Also, will there be any updates to this mod in light of Devious Devices Integration 4.0 ? now that Zaz Animation Pack and DD have finally separated to be 

there own standalone mods?

I don't think I use any SKSE commands (at least as far as I can remember) I don't use SSE as with how well the original version runs for me I don't have a reason to use it.

I am working on an update but I have little time where I can work on it and there is a lot that needs done, getting it to work with DD v4 is one of the things on the list. I am not doing a full conversion, just enough for CD to work with v4 (and with v3 as well) but it will require a patch esp which will replace the custom armbinder as they have changed too much for me to keep backwards compatibility with them. Also, likely in one of the updates after this one I will likely require ZAP v8, not sure when as it depends on when I build the quests / scenes that would make use of some new furniture. T.ara has already created 2 custom pieces of furniture for me to replace some of my jury-rigged scene setups an those resources will be included with CD so FNIS will have to be used with CD once they are put in. I also have some animations from Cedec0 as well that will be put in.

3 hours ago, Veladarius said:

You likely didn't do anything wrong, DD is complex and can have issues at times starting up. There is a mod on the Nexus called Jaxonz MCM Kicker that is made to start MCM menu's that don't want to start up for whatever reason. And yes, without DD's MCM menu starting CD's won't either. If you do use that mod once it gets the MCM menu's going disable it or it will go through its process every time you load the game and it isn't necessary. I have used it a few times and it works pretty well.

Any mods that use MCM menu's will have their menu fail to start if a Master for the mod has a menu that does not start so the same can happen if ZAP or SexLab do not start up.

I tried the MCM Kicker and all it did was re-register everything that was already working fine. I even tried manually running the command line setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 to no avail. Maybe it just hates me, lol

7 minutes ago, Pixie-K said:

I tried the MCM Kicker and all it did was re-register everything that was already working fine. I even tried manually running the command line setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 to no avail. Maybe it just hates me, lol

Disable Devious Devices, Captured Dreams and any mods that require them. Open the game, save it and close it again. Enable JUST DD and see if it starts up, if so then save, quit, enable CD and reopen the last save and see if it starts. You can try the MCM kicker on these as you enable them one by one if it doesn't start the first time. There is a lot going on between the two mods at startup and if there are a lot of other mods doing a lot of things as well it can overwhelm the game. Letting them start up one at a time will usually work though but give it a few minutes when you enable each one to let it do its startup routine and get see if the MCM menu comes up, some of them take a few minutes.

1 hour ago, Veladarius said:

Disable Devious Devices, Captured Dreams and any mods that require them. Open the game, save it and close it again. Enable JUST DD and see if it starts up, if so then save, quit, enable CD and reopen the last save and see if it starts. You can try the MCM kicker on these as you enable them one by one if it doesn't start the first time. There is a lot going on between the two mods at startup and if there are a lot of other mods doing a lot of things as well it can overwhelm the game. Letting them start up one at a time will usually work though but give it a few minutes when you enable each one to let it do its startup routine and get see if the MCM menu comes up, some of them take a few minutes.

Looks like something pertaining to DD is the culprit, it won't even load on it's own

EDIT: Issue fixed! I rebuilt my bashed patch via Wrye Bash and everything is working as it should now!

8 hours ago, Pixie-K said:

Looks like something pertaining to DD is the culprit, it won't even load on it's own

EDIT: Issue fixed! I rebuilt my bashed patch via Wrye Bash and everything is working as it should now!

Glad to hear it.

Another idea for when you pick this up again: In "chaste life" and "chaste spouse", tie the belt unlock chance to overall submissiveness, similar to the "free trial" model. If the check fails during "Chaste life", the master will say something like, "no, you don't really need to do that right now" or "I know what's best for you, and it's best that you wait". For "chaste spouse" the spouse will say something like "No, you're just going to take care of me now". It would spice things up and give meaning to the conversation choices in that situation too. Just a thought. 

On 5/14/2018 at 9:56 AM, Veladarius said:

My biggest issues have been my mental issues (mainly bi-polar) and my back acting up again.

I have been able to get rid of a lot of stress in the last few months and have finally started calming down somewhat which makes it easier to keep a proper frame of mind and keep from getting frustrated at the smallest things and just stop because my bi-polar has put me in a bad place. I think the break was something I needed.

As for my back I go Wednesday to get the nerves in my spine burned again. Think of an epidural injection but instead of going into the spinal canal (I have had those) they put the needle into small joints on the outer part of the spine (they stabilize the spine and allow for it to bend) then run a wire down the needle and blast the nerve in the joint with High Frequency Radio waves to burn them. I am getting 6 spots done in one visit. The last one lasted almost 4 years so the several days of pain is worth it.

Oh wow, take care of yourself first.

And thanks for a great mod.

Out of all slavery mods I tried, this seems the best (though I didn't try them all). Also all are full of bugs, including this one. Nonetheless I like it so much that reinstalled the game only with this one and its basic requirements. I hope Vel continues to iron out the bugs. 

Here is a list of some of the most annoying ones I encountered:

- Iron yoke at the very start that won't be removed after instances change. For a noob (like I was when started playing) this is hell. Had to remove it with the DD MCM quest item removal command. 

- CD belt removal text that appears (upper left corner) everytime when being put back in cage after a delivery from the mine and which makes the noob player think the belt not removing might be a bug

- Note to Idiot (in the emperor's tower) spawns over a chest and there is no way to get it (as "E" from every position opens the chest instead). I had to use console to get it into my inventory and only worked once. This bug was hell too.

- Emperor's tower key won't open anything and had to open secret kitchen passage with unlock command.

- After Emma's remains are brought to the "grave" I guess there should  be a scene or her mother say thank you or something. In my play she still asking where she is even after I brought the remains to that stone thingie.

- Bringing Alessia or what's her face to the Manor's dungeon and getting stuck. This bug almost made me uninstall. Thank God for the forums which taught me how to get past it. (also until all the bugs are ironed out, a list of all the scene IDs used in the mod would be appreciated as some of us are too noob or stupid to find out alone) 

- Got made a Manor Slave (after Alessia), but the journal still shows Property Slave in quest list (along with Manor Slave) 

- After got promoted to Manor Slave I tried to get punished, sent to sleep in dungeon, guy opens the cell door for me to enter yet never opens it again. I never attempted to go past this bug since it discouraged me to see what the punishments are knowing (from the mine experience) that I have to work few days more to get back on track. (Are the rest of punishments bugged?)

- Probably not a bug, but sweeping floors for who knows how many ingame days (and like 2-3 IRL days lol). This is so boriiing. Problem is the freaking animation takes too long. Suggestion: make less dust piles per tasks. Also water jugs are annoying if you don't use console. Suggestion: give more empty jugs. 

- Finally got Mercius (or what's his face) give me a new task. Sent to Merte to do some gardening at VIP house. Bitch sent me to mines to talk to that miner. Miner said he'd send the rocks. Waited few minutes for the rocks (which never came) like an idiot, then gone back to Merte and new dialogue said the thingies will be ready "tomorrow".  Said to myself: "What do?". Gone to Manor manager (Mercius) said finished tasks.  He said good job. Gone to sleep. Next day seen the freaking flower beds in front of VIP house. Done more sweeping floors, water, getting food from Whiterun (most fun part), more firewood and eventually I made some mounds on those flower beds. Now even more freaking sweeping and >>here I am<<. Bug? Is this going anywhere or I'm stuck forever as a Manor slave? Will these Property Slave and Manor Slave entries in the journal ever disappear and get free or I'll be sweeping floors for the rest of my days, lol?

Another suggestions for the mod-team: If the scenes give you problems you should cut most of them out.  I mean you can do most things by only text dialogue. 

EDIT: Also another thing that bugs me and not pertaining to this mod but to all mods is the fact that you need to install a whole lot of other mods to get one working. This makes installation process hell and discourages potential players. "Install this, install that, where is your FNIS mate, oh you forgot to hit build button in bodyslide." The hell? Mods this large and good should be self-contained. They also won't depend on third-party mod updates that might frack up things. I know modders don't want their resources to be included in other mods, but this is bad and discouraging. My two cents.

2 hours ago, genjurooo said:

Out of all slavery mods I tried, this seems the best (though I didn't try them all). Also all are full of bugs, including this one. Nonetheless I like it so much that reinstalled the game only with this one and its basic requirements. I hope Vel continues to iron out the bugs. 

I have over a page in notepad of them that I will be fixing

Here is a list of some of the most annoying ones I encountered:

- Iron yoke at the very start that won't be removed after instances change. For a noob (like I was when started playing) this is hell. Had to remove it with the DD MCM quest item removal command. 

Incompatibility with v4 due to primary keyword change on yokes and armbinders. I will be making CD so it will work as intended with v4 but that is all the further I am going as far as compatibility, I won't be doing a full conversion so none of the items will be used. CD will still be compatible with v3 as well for those like me who can't stand to use v4.

- CD belt removal text that appears (upper left corner) everytime when being put back in cage after a delivery from the mine and which makes the noob player think the belt not removing might be a bug

Will have to check it out, may be a message left over from debugging as I added a lot of those messages and some have been missed being commented out in the script.

- Note to Idiot (in the emperor's tower) spawns over a chest and there is no way to get it (as "E" from every position opens the chest instead). I had to use console to get it into my inventory and only worked once. This bug was hell too.

Have been trying to fix this for a while, believe it is an issue with the havoc physics 'boxes' for the items interfering with each other, in this case the letter is inside the box for the chest. It will be added to the contents of the chest or put on the floor.

- Emperor's tower key won't open anything and had to open secret kitchen passage with unlock command.

It should be required to open the door behind the final secret door inside but if you came in that way it will already be unlocked. I will check the key settings on the door.

- After Emma's remains are brought to the "grave" I guess there should  be a scene or her mother say thank you or something. In my play she still asking where she is even after I brought the remains to that stone thingie.

Sometimes it takes a moment for the scene to kick in, she will come over and bow to you before fading out.

- Bringing Alessia or what's her face to the Manor's dungeon and getting stuck. This bug almost made me uninstall. Thank God for the forums which taught me how to get past it. (also until all the bugs are ironed out, a list of all the scene IDs used in the mod would be appreciated as some of us are too noob or stupid to find out alone) 

If you mean when it is time to leave and after the fade out no one has moved it is due to Master's AI package, not sure why it is doing it though. The original packages had her walking up the stairs and the fade out would happen once she was out of sight. Waiting for 1 hour will advance it.

- Got made a Manor Slave (after Alessia), but the journal still shows Property Slave in quest list (along with Manor Slave) 

There are a lot of Journal entries that need added / removed in the quest.

- After got promoted to Manor Slave I tried to get punished, sent to sleep in dungeon, guy opens the cell door for me to enter yet never opens it again. I never attempted to go past this bug since it discouraged me to see what the punishments are knowing (from the mine experience) that I have to work few days more to get back on track. (Are the rest of punishments bugged?)

Never had an issue with this. Likely either he has wandered off (happens on occasion if another mod grabs him as his AI is set to keep him in the dungeon) or something has taken hold of him and won't release him. I have played through the entire mod on a number of occasions including all of the punishments and will be doing so again as some parts are changing slightly in setup.

- Probably not a bug, but sweeping floors for who knows how many ingame days (and like 2-3 IRL days lol). This is so boriiing. Problem is the freaking animation takes too long. Suggestion: make less dust piles per tasks. Also water jugs are annoying if you don't use console. Suggestion: give more empty jugs. 

Manor Slave is being rebuilt and its engine that ran it tossed out, long tasks are either being shortened or broken up (water retrieval has been cut to 1/3 and sweeping has been separated into 3 tasks, 1 per floor) and new tasks are being added. Instead of the 4 per day it will use a point system based on the approximate number of hours it should take to do (minimum of 1 point). 5pm you get the option to quit but if you are short on points you will be told that you have not done enough. You can get tasks up until 8pm.

- Finally got Mercius (or what's his face) give me a new task. Sent to Merte to do some gardening at VIP house. Bitch sent me to mines to talk to that miner. Miner said he'd send the rocks. Waited few minutes for the rocks (which never came) like an idiot, then gone back to Merte and new dialogue said the thingies will be ready "tomorrow".  Said to myself: "What do?". Gone to Manor manager (Mercius) said finished tasks.  He said good job. Gone to sleep. Next day seen the freaking flower beds in front of VIP house. Done more sweeping floors, water, getting food from Whiterun (most fun part), more firewood and eventually I made some mounds on those flower beds. Now even more freaking sweeping and >>here I am<<. Bug? Is this going anywhere or I'm stuck forever as a Manor slave? Will these Property Slave and Manor Slave entries in the journal ever disappear and get free or I'll be sweeping floors for the rest of my days, lol?

If sweeping appears twice it is due to a bug as no task should be offered twice in a day. Unfortunately the way the new system is set up even if you do finish it you will never get credit for it. The new system will take care of this.

Another suggestions for the mod-team: If the scenes give you problems you should cut most of them out.  I mean you can do most things by only text dialogue. 

The only time scenes have an issue is if an AI package is bugged (rarely) or if another mod tries to take over as the scenes are set to pause and wait, some other mods never release you or if they do they give control of you r character when you should not have it (disabling the controls again will get it going again most of the time). Any mods that run animations during scenes will cause issues and always have and this warned of on the main post for the mod. It is up to you to disable any other mod features that may run things at random times especially sexlab scenes as I can not block them from taking over.

EDIT: Also another thing that bugs me and not pertaining to this mod but to all mods is the fact that you need to install a whole lot of other mods to get one working. This makes installation process hell and discourages potential players. "Install this, install that, where is your FNIS mate, oh you forgot to hit build button in bodyslide." The hell? Mods this large and good should be self-contained. They also won't depend on third-party mod updates that might frack up things. I know modders don't want their resources to be included in other mods, but this is bad and discouraging. My two cents.

Captured Dreams has always been a DD based mod from day 1 as it started out as a place to sell DD items accumulated from my other mod 'For the Masses'.

The next version will require FNIS use as I have had some custom animations and furniture made for me by a few people.

As for the DD and bodyslide I will likely put up a new set of pregenerated DD meshes along with the body they are based on (the standard CBBE or UNPB body in bodyslide). Truthfully this is something that should have been made available by the DD dev team when they switched to bodyslide only but I guess they could not be bothered to spend 20 minutes to make and package them for those that did not use it normally.

There is also a good possibility that I will add ZAP v8 as a requirement instead of v7. I have been using it for a while and have had no issues in any of the scenes though I do have to make some adjustments as it does not automatically add restraints in some poses. I also have developed a way to fix alignment issues with furniture, it will adjust the actor's position to match the furniture possibly even resizing it for characters that are not of standard height. It will be a script on the furniture itself and I have already offered it to t.ara to use once I make and test it.

I know that there are a lot of requirements for CD BUT I do make use of all of them.

Hi again,

After many problems I have Skyrim in my new laptop with the mods.

And it's a new game for me with a gamer laptop ^^ anyway, I want to know how to become propriate slave in game ? I have been already enslaved in the game but it was with the "new beginning mod". Thanks !!!

PS : and if possible how to voluntary to the master in game ? I read the description but I'm dumb ^^

Have a nice day or night

1 hour ago, ArtKO171 said:

Hi again,

And it's a new game for me with a gamer laptop ^^ anyway, I want to know how to become propriate slave in game ? I have been already enslaved in the game but it was with the "new beginning mod". Thanks !!!

PS : and if possible how to voluntary to the master in game ? I read the description but I'm dumb ^^

Have a nice day or night

First, make sure it is enabled in the MCM menu as it is disabled by default and using the quick enslavement sets this to enabled as well as other things.

Second, there are several factors to what goes into becoming a slave (Property or Relationship).

For Property it is having a bad relationship with Master, having a poor record for task completion and being in debt to her (higher the debt the worse it is). All of these combined have a score based on the value and once you hit a certain score when it does a check then she will make you a slave.

For Relationship it is the opposite of Property, having a very good relationship with Master, a good record on tasks and not being in debt can trigger it being offered (is voluntary unlike property slave).

When the system checks the score it checks it both ways.

Both of these take time and the Shop Expansion must be completed for her to make you a slave (either type) as well. As an example each task you complete or fail adjusts the rank with Master by 0.5 and you start at 10. Property Slave generally requires a score of about 5 or less and Relationship Slave a score of 16 or better.

51 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

First, make sure it is enabled in the MCM menu as it is disabled by default and using the quick enslavement sets this to enabled as well as other things.

Second, there are several factors to what goes into becoming a slave (Property or Relationship).

For Property it is having a bad relationship with Master, having a poor record for task completion and being in debt to her (higher the debt the worse it is). All of these combined have a score based on the value and once you hit a certain score when it does a check then she will make you a slave.

For Relationship it is the opposite of Property, having a very good relationship with Master, a good record on tasks and not being in debt can trigger it being offered (is voluntary unlike property slave).

When the system checks the score it checks it both ways.

Both of these take time and the Shop Expansion must be completed for her to make you a slave (either type) as well. As an example each task you complete or fail adjusts the rank with Master by 0.5 and you start at 10. Property Slave generally requires a score of about 5 or less and Relationship Slave a score of 16 or better.

Wow, thanks for this very useful answer !

3 hours ago, Veladarius said:

If you mean when it is time to leave and after the fade out no one has moved it is due to Master's AI package, not sure why it is doing it though. The original packages had her walking up the stairs and the fade out would happen once she was out of sight. Waiting for 1 hour will advance it.

Forgot about that one which also happened, but no. 

Solved that one as you said.

But the bug I'm talking about here is you bring the slave with you. Master comes in with that guard captain or whatever down the stairs > small cut (more like control loss then a cut) with upper left corner saying "scene start" (or similar) followed very fast by "end scene" > Master goes up the stairs and leaves with the guard captain and you are stuck. Waiting doesn't solve it. 

Actually you gave the solution to a french dude that encountered the same persistent bug. Stopscene ID (and gave him some possible IDs). It worked in my case too (but not the same ID as in the case of his problem - sry forgot to write it down). 

I have played through the entire mod on a number of occasions including all of the punishments and will be doing so again as some parts are changing slightly in setup.

Hmmm. Can't you make it like the Smithy cellar where the door seemingly opens and closes automatically? I mean on all cellar doors that are intended to hold the player. And if player avoids, cutscene and teleport in or something. 

The only time scenes have an issue is if an AI package is bugged (rarely) or if another mod tries to take over as the scenes are set to pause and wait, some other mods never release you or if they do they give control of you r character when you should not have it (disabling the controls again will get it going again most of the time). Any mods that run animations during scenes will cause issues and always have and this warned of on the main post for the mod. It is up to you to disable any other mod features that may run things at random times especially sexlab scenes as I can not block them from taking over.

This sounds crucial. Seem I need to reread OP.

---------------------------

3 hours ago, ArtKO171 said:

Hi again,

Have a nice day or night

Dude, there is a button in the MCM to start slavery quest. You get teleported into a cell in a cargo hold and some dude asks you what kind of slave are you. Second option is property slave. 

I don't know if you can start the property slave some other way, but I didn't search it either (pushing a button is simpler lol).

EDIT: As Vel said since knows better.

4 hours ago, genjurooo said:

But the bug I'm talking about here is you bring the slave with you. Master comes in with that guard captain or whatever down the stairs > small cut (more like control loss then a cut) with upper left corner saying "scene start" (or similar) followed very fast by "end scene" > Master goes up the stairs and leaves with the guard captain and you are stuck. Waiting doesn't solve it. 

Actually you gave the solution to a french dude that encountered the same persistent bug. Stopscene ID (and gave him some possible IDs). It worked in my case too (but not the same ID as in the case of his problem - sry forgot to write it down). 

This is due to a force greet not ending properly thus this scene does not work properly as where she turns around is the start of a new scene that has your actor in it but they are technically still in a scene.

4 hours ago, genjurooo said:

Hmmm. Can't you make it like the Smithy cellar where the door seemingly opens and closes automatically? I mean on all cellar doors that are intended to hold the player. And if player avoids, cutscene and teleport in or something. 

There is a script in the scene that opens the door, all the other doors are opened via scripts as well using the same command used here. If you have an issue with it then upload a log from just after the moment it happens so I can see what the issue is.

I am having an issue with the Thalmor Embassy quest.  The scripts are playing fine, but when I get released from the vertical stocks I get stuck in them.  I have tried different things to get free, Restoring manual control does not work, it just lets me flop around like a fish while being stuck.  I have tried saving and restarting and loading, but that does not work.  If I just wait, I eventually break the script and start getting new greetings. Is there a way to restart the script where it left off that I am not seeing?  Or is there a way to skip that particular part and move forward without getting locked in?   Any help would be appreciated. 

Speaking of Thalmor Embassy, for me the quest gets stuck at the very beginning. When I am teleported to the embassy and Elenwen shows up nothing happens and everyone just stands there. I can't move and can only interract with some items that are close and the thalmor soldier when she comes close enough but it accomplishes nothing

1 hour ago, pearisdriving said:

Speaking of Thalmor Embassy, for me the quest gets stuck at the very beginning. When I am teleported to the embassy and Elenwen shows up nothing happens and everyone just stands there. I can't move and can only interract with some items that are close and the thalmor soldier when she comes close enough but it accomplishes nothing

i have had this happen, the cause is the thalmor guard that was at the gate isnt being moved. so i make a quick save before going to the embassy. that way if it happens, i can load the quick save and while haron and the guard are talking i open the console and target the thalmor guard. that way if he doesnt move again, i can do a moveto player command on him which, at least for me, moves the scene along.

Hopefully a quick question...what's meant to happen in the Emperor's Tower?

I got the package back to the base as I was meant to, but for fun I decided to deliberately fail. Getting captured, stripped and tossed in a cell was quite interested so far but it seems...nothing else is happening? Got thrown in around 8am and it's after 1pm now and nothing has happened.

Is this one of those "It's not finished yet" situations, or has a trigger not happened?