Same way you install any other mod. Hopefully using Mod Organizer. I strongly suggest having WW late in your load order, at least after other mods that affect creatures (like, you know, werewolves...)

Manual: Put files in data folder. Not recommended.

NMM: Install mod through NMM "manually" (derp). Also not really recommended.

MO: Top left hand corner, install a new mod from an archive, be sure the green "Looks good" is showing, not the red text. If good, press ok and activate the mod by ticking the little checkbox, and if not, respectively, right click the data folder in the presented filetree and mark it as the data folder. When green, do the stuff I said before and carry on.

Hmm, went back to a save taken right before becoming a werewolf in the underforge. Aela was visible in that scene. So it's probably some kind of cruft in the save since then, since I just upgraded to CF + NC + SLW without starting a new save. It would be nice if I could clean it out (I've done the normal save cleaning) but at least I know the configuration is working.

Is your Aela a modded char? That whole invisible thing is reminding me of a CK fix:

Btw, is it possible to have straight werewolf on werewolf sex nowadays?

I have been using this mod and quite enjoying it. Though I keep having this problem with the camera and body during the rape animation. When I try to move the camera the body moves instead. Then sometimes when the animation ends it is stuck that way. I can't move the camera at all and it just turns the body.

I have been using this mod and quite enjoying it. Though I keep having this problem with the camera and body during the rape animation. When I try to move the camera the body moves instead. Then sometimes when the animation ends it is stuck that way. I can't move the camera at all and it just turns the body.

Sometimes that happens when a conflicting POV bugs out. Alternate between vanilla first-person, third-person, immersive first-person, and SexLab / IFP's free cam toggle, as applicable to your own set up. No clue why it happens, but it happens sometimes. In general; it's not SexLab Werewolves that does it.

Probably.

It's not caused by SexLab Werewolves? It does only happen during that one thing. I've never had that happen in any other circumstances. And I tried toggling between first and third person and it didn't fix it.Only way I found to fix it was to go back to last save, which is very inconvenient and ruins immersiveness.

It's not caused by SexLab Werewolves? It does only happen during that one thing. I've never had that happen in any other circumstances. And I tried toggling between first and third person and it didn't fix it.Only way I found to fix it was to go back to last save, which is very inconvenient and ruins immersiveness.

You've tried pressing the " - " key to reset the scene(s), right? Sometimes that's enough to fix it. You could also try pressing the " + " key to swap actor positions, then switch back. I've seen the glitch first hand, but I've always been able to rectify it. Hope you can get it worked out.

Sometimes that happens when a conflicting POV bugs out. Alternate between vanilla first-person, third-person, immersive first-person, and SexLab / IFP's free cam toggle, as applicable to your own set up. No clue why it happens, but it happens sometimes. In general; it's not SexLab Werewolves that does it.

Probably.

I am having this issue too (the first part). The body moves instead of the camera. I am using Skyrim - Enhanced Camera. I tried disabling it but it did not fix it, so I'm guessing it is not the issue. Advancing/changing animation resets positions as it should, but only until you try to move the camera again. The other SexLab animations doesn't give me this issue so I'm pretty sure it has to do with this mod (or some kind of conflict).

Yeah, sounds like you're having the same issue as me Zoky. And I don't have that Skyrim, Enhanced Camera mod. SCarverOrne I had not heard of what the - or + keys do before so I will try using those to fix it next time it happens.

In the Mod Menu for SexLab, select the tab for player hotkeys. It will show you all the user-side commands. You can customize them if you want, but I wouldn't.

Thank you for this great mod. Having the option for the female werewolf to equip a male penis during rape scenes is a great idea and the only reason I use this mod.

Please help.

My female werewolves do not  add a penis until the ragdoll ending. This started when MNC became the standard mod for beasts when I was using SLW version 2.4. I keep hoping that with each update this problem will be solved. Is there some setting that I'm overlooking that will force the female werewolf to equip a penis during the rape scene and not just at the very end when it separates from its victim? SLW is loaded after all of the MNC plugins as required and all of the plugins are the most recent ones.

Thank you for this great mod. Having the option for the female werewolf to equip a male penis during rape scenes is a great idea and the only reason I use this mod.

Please help.

My female werewolves do not  add a penis until the ragdoll ending. This started when MNC became the standard mod for beasts when I was using SLW version 2.4. I keep hoping that with each update this problem will be solved. Is there some setting that I'm overlooking that will force the female werewolf to equip a penis during the rape scene and not just at the very end when it separates from its victim? SLW is loaded after all of the MNC plugins as required and all of the plugins are the most recent ones.

Is the female werewolf in question your player character? If so, it's likely because you're entering free camera before the armour swap happens. Your player's model doesn't update while you're in free camera; it's a bug with Skyrim itself. Exiting free camera fixes it, and you can then re-enter it.

Sorry if I didn't see it in the thread in advance, I'll delete this post if it was previously covered.

The werewolves during sex do not use the sexlab gender, so, my character is "Female" in the CK and by the game engine, but "Male" by sexlab, using "Sexlab Gender Change" to reassign my sexlab gender. Basically I want to put my penis in people, but instead I give them a scary blowjob.

What am do?

Could you add 'auto killmove after orgasm', or if not just 'auto kill after orgasm' as a toggleable feature? It's kind of lame that after sex, your opponent has likely regenerated to full health and gets to start beating on you immediately, while sexlab forces you, being a beast, to ragdoll and slowly stand back up.

Love the mod, but I have an issue as a female werewolf; when I start a rape the animation used is a human on human animation and the target goes through the animation but my werewolf switches out of her female werewolf skin to the default genderless Skyrim one and just stands there. However when Aela raped me as a female werewolf she maintained her female werewolf form and the correct female werewolf on human animation played.

Hello, every time I try to initiate rape, nothing happens, I check the console and I get this message

Thread[0] - Entering Making State

FATAL - Thread[0] AddActors() - Failed to add actor list as it either contains to many actors placing the thread over it's limit, none at all or an invalid 'None' entry --[]

NOTICE: StartSex() - Failed to add some actors to thread 

Any help is greatly appreciated! 

I have this as well, i believe the problem is that while a werewolf we are considered to have weapons drawn and with weapons drawn moving the mouse moves the characters view/position

The work around i've found is to set the free view button in the sexlab key preference MCM to something (use 6 myself) and then once the werewolf sex has started us that to switch view and watch/screenshot as you can use the keyboard to move the view and just make sure to switch back before the sex is over

ok I think im derpin right now but do I have to download all three files or not I downloaded 2.0 but I cant initiate the scene

No, you only need the most recent one. What are you trying to do?

well I didn't know if I downloaded it wrong cause when im in werewolf form I try to hit the rape button but nothing happens and I have sexlab submit installed so I experimented and I hit the submit key which worked and if the enemy submitted then when I hit the rape key the animation would start but the npc would be using human animation and the character would just stand there like a derp with full chub in werewolf form

go with sexlab defeat or is it just defeat not at home comp to see

i had trouble with submit crashing on when when any rape scene was about to happen and with "defeat" i have not had ant problems at all i ahve around 150-160 mods installed then only problems i have is some script lag.