I don't think it's the cleaner program that's doing it. I think Aela (and maybe all females) got stuck with the werewolf mesh I was using at the time and all following saves have that association. Then when I switched to CF/NC/SLW3b, the meshes referred to by the save don't exist anymore.

But I'm 90% making that up based on random info I've picked up about what gets into your save. All really I know is the Aela from that save is visible (and happy to engage in sexytimes) even with the new mod cofiguration, whereas the Aela that first changed into a werewolf under the old config won't appear under the new config.

I've just found a seriously funky incompatiblity with http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13779/? that breaks saves.  But in a wierd way.  The game works perfectly until you quit and relaunch, then go to load any save.  Most of the time even a new save in Qasmoke won't load up.  I've done full reload of MO, full wipe and clean install of Skyrim, and just finished a full OS reload (fixing a separate issue I caused messing around with something else).  I figure it's the textures in Heart of the Beast (I completely forgot that one had textures, thought it was just an audio upgrade).  I'm not looking for a fix or anything, just wanted to toss out a heads up so hopefully anyone else that runs into the problem can find out sooner than I did.

With SexLab Werewolves 3.0 Beta 3 meshes for Erundil's Werewolves Castrated version are shown, but no textures.

Looking at the texture path... hmmm ?

Looks like that got messed up too when I was packaging it. I should have checked that when I fixed the mesh paths. Ah well. New version, away!

moin

i got that problem with werwolve to

my female char got male body

i tested a bit and saw this:

-when i use erundil male and erundil female - it works fine, but i do not like the male body from erundil

-when i use cf male and erundil female, it does not work, my female use male body

but i want use cf werwolve, coz it look better

i think, somethin must be wrong in the male mesh from cf werwolve

hope it can be fixed and i can use the cf male werwolve

me thanks for care about ;]

e: ah, i forgot

when i place the mesh from cf into erundil path from installation and rename the textures from cf into erundil, then female get male body again - so i think, it is somethin wrong in the mesh from cf

but i do not know

• 2 weeks later...

I see the female werewolf model is based on the old Female Werewolf mod. Is there a way to use one of the optionals from that mod with this, somehow? I would like them to have larger breasts, these look like manboobs. :P

Edit: I tried just throwing in the .nif from the old file, but while the female werewolf had better sized breasts, the body was totally untextured and I was left looking at a scary werewolf marshmallow puffy cloud. Thoughts?

Hello.

When I attempt to rape a victim, everything works fine, except the penis model doesn't change to an erect model.

I'm currently using the model from ARW (timberwolfy looking model) instead of the default. The non erect (sheathed) model is fine however

Any suggestions as to what may cause this?

Since nothing crashes or goes invisible, would be an issue with sexlab, creature features or perhaps file was overwritten?

Apart from that, great mod and thank you!

If you have free camera active when the armour swap is performed on your character, it won't actually change until you exit free camera. This is a bug with Skyrim itself.

• 2 weeks later...

i got that problem with werewolves to my female char transform into male body??????? 

great mod and thank you!

I am getting the same issue with 3.0 Beta 4 when I install using either version of the male mesh for Erundil.  My female PC transforms into a male werewolf.

thairs a option u had 2 shelect i tink or rahter unselect that when u rape it dusent chaneg 2 male (i tink i remeebrer raedeing tah ta page or 10 ago)

I think what he's trying to say is, in the Mod Menu for Sexlab Werewolves there is an option that says "Females use male model." Make sure it is NOT ticked.

Yeah, I have made sure it was not ticked, as I did by ver. 2.1.  The problem persists.

Do you have similar, conflicting mods? Possibly related directly or indirectly to this one, such as Mighty Beasts WW, Creature Features, Nude Creatures, Aroused Creatures, MoreNastyCritters, Bestiality Extras, etc. etc. ad nauseum?

If the answer is yes, be sure your load order is correct. Both the plugins and the installation files themselves (if you use Mod Organizer, etc.) Something along the lines of

CreatureFramework.esm

MightyBeastsWerewolf.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

SexLabWerewolvesMB.esp

Just an example. Use LOOT to get a good idea of how your load order should be, it's an arguably necessary starting point any time you add or subtract mods in your list (I'm sure you already know all that, but part of helping is making sure even the most elementary steps have been taken.)

You also want to make sure in the Mod Menu for Creature Framework, werewolves are being assigned via SexLabWerewolves, or none. As the installation procedure referenced for one of these mods, SexLabWerewolves takes care of itself. In other words, be sure it isn't defaulting to Nude Creatures. That would be incorrect.

Hope you get this worked out, pal. Post back your results, maybe we can get this going smoothly for you.

I think what he's trying to say is, in the Mod Menu for Sexlab Werewolves there is an option that says "Females use male model." Make sure it is NOT ticked.

Yeah, I have made sure it was not ticked, as I did by ver. 2.1.  The problem persists.

Do you have similar, conflicting mods? Possibly related directly or indirectly to this one, such as Mighty Beasts WW, Creature Features, Nude Creatures, Aroused Creatures, MoreNastyCritters, Bestiality Extras, etc. etc. ad nauseum?

If the answer is yes, be sure your load order is correct. Both the plugins and the installation files themselves (if you use Mod Organizer, etc.) Something along the lines of

CreatureFramework.esm

MightyBeastsWerewolf.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabWerewolves.esp

SexLabWerewolvesMB.esp

Just an example. Use LOOT to get a good idea of how your load order should be, it's an arguably necessary starting point any time you add or subtract mods in your list (I'm sure you already know all that, but part of helping is making sure even the most elementary steps have been taken.)

You also want to make sure in the Mod Menu for Creature Framework, werewolves are being assigned via SexLabWerewolves, or none. As the installation procedure referenced for one of these mods, SexLabWerewolves takes care of itself. In other words, be sure it isn't defaulting to Nude Creatures. That would be incorrect.

Hope you get this worked out, pal. Post back your results, maybe we can get this going smoothly for you.

It looks like I have it running now, I think it was a load order error.  Thank you for your help.

Sooo,...i try to rape and... well, no animations what soever, I went into the SNIS and it said there no "werewolf" animations anywhere. I think i found the prpblem...i think

Re-register the mod in the Mod Menu. Then go back to Creature Framework and select SexLab Werewolves; it will be there.