(WiP) A prostitution and player slavery mod 0.10.2c

Requests!

As a toggle in the configuration menu, I  would like to see a "strict" Hulda, whom according to tavern regulations is allowed to dish out corporal punishment (in the form of spanking or similar punishment) for lazy behavior, messing up orders, knocking over objects, customer complaints, etc.  If the player is under performing, she might also force the player to drink a drug and/or use a toy to increase her arousal so as to make her more attractive to customers to order something or request a dance. But she might also punish the player if she catches the whore masturbating if the player's arousal gets to a certain level. No excuses for playing around when she should be working!  I really liked during the whore evaluation her telling the player to strip and examine her, it would nice to expand on this. 

As another possible toggle, Customers could be "difficult" and might deliberately change their mind about their orders, make messes on the floor that the player has to clean up with the broom (though if there was a kneeling floor washing animation out there that would be ideal), and in general being a nuisance at times.  Essentially, with this toggle on its near impossible to be "perfect" and have no unhappy customers.  Hulda might actually expect this so a bad day would be considered satisfactory, but the "strict" Hulda would certainly not act satisfied and would berate and punish the player for her "poor" performance.

Another thought is in regard to debt.  When first hired, Hulda could offer room and board which would be part of the player's initial debt, as time goes along, instead of earning paying the debt off, it gradually grows bigger and bigger, thus enabling Hulda to "persuade" the player into doing more  and more degrading acts with the threat of calling in the guard to arrest her if she doesn't agree and thus breaks the contract. 

Will do some more testing, looking forward to the next version!

I just wanted to say how much I like these ideas.  Especially the last one, because it lets the dragonborn be more reluctant about the whoring job.  While she could turn it down initially, once the debt is substantial enough that could give her a "change of heart"-- and further escalate beyond that.

One question: the quest currently doesn't seem to be aware of Saadia being there or not (Hulda's opening dialogue assumes that she is gone).  If she's still present, maybe there could be more interaction with her.  She could do a lot to get "the new girl" in trouble with Hulda, which could possibly open up some scenes where she dominates/takes advantage of the dragonborn.

The mod is great so far, keep up the good work!

More errors that I've noticed...

Another translation/misspelling, when getting evaluated by Hilda and giving her money owed she says "Goo, and that is that"  = Goo should be Good.  

Also according to the stat page, my girl had a day with 16 served, but it lists 11 Food, 2 sex, and 6 dance which adds to 19 served?  The number of sex events is correct when compared to the Sexlab diary. 

The beggar that shows up will sometimes clap during the bard's song, haven't noticed it with any others.

Yeah, you probably have persuaded or intimidated a guest and "redirected" his/her request to a food order. CG! and I talked about it yesterday too and we will add another stat which shows you the redirected requests.

I don't recall seeing this mentioned before so:

after starting my second day working I had served three or four customers (all food and drink only) I had taken another order, but when I went to Hulda to tell her what the customer wanted I was given the dialog for starting the second day again with no option to tell her what the customer ordered. After going through the dialog again all appeared to work as it should. This happened after I used Wait for one hour to autosave.

Unfortunately, I don't have access to my game right now, and didn't think to check at the time to see if the MCM service log recorded all of the customers or not, so this is less helpful than it might have been.

And once more, wonderful idea, thanks very much.

And yet another report (apparently trying out this mod is my project for the day), this time focusing on Hulda's whore test.

When Hulda examines the character, she approaches and pushes the character back before finally bending down, then standing right back up. It would be nice if this was a little more drawn out.  Hulda may have no desires for her candidate whore (so she claims) but she should take some time examining the girl to make sure she is healthy and not diseased, measurements for whatever she has planned should be precise, etc...with a mixture of animations and messages I think can give the impression of a thorough and very degrading examination.  One idea that might help is for her to command the player to stand in the center of the carpet after stripping.  The player's position can then be fixed in place for the extensive examination.  Even better if an appropriate standing pose from ZaZ animation pack is used, with Hulda instructing the player how to assume it.

"Now stand in the middle of the carpet, hands behind your neck, legs spread.  I need to examine you for any diseases as well as your measurements."

The second thing I noticed was the two whores' faces were off in tint.  This from my understanding is caused by facegen files for the npcs not being included in the mod.  Here is a youtube video showing the problem and how to fix it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWqiQ_OLFns

The 31st entry of this post has a UNPB version of the Nightsay mashup armor, could it be included as a future option?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

Finally, the quest Endurance does not start for me for some reason, as a consequence as soon as the first sex act is done with the first hired whore the scene will end with no additional dialogue. There is no journal entry and doing getstage APPS_SQ02 gives a value of 10.

And yet another report (apparently trying out this mod is my project for the day), this time focusing on Hulda's whore test.

When Hulda examines the character, she approaches and pushes the character back before finally bending down, then standing right back up. It would be nice if this was a little more drawn out.  Hulda may have no desires for her candidate whore (so she claims) but she should take some time examining the girl to make sure she is healthy and not diseased, measurements for whatever she has planned should be precise, etc...with a mixture of animations and messages I think can give the impression of a thorough and very degrading examination.  One idea that might help is for her to command the player to stand in the center of the carpet after stripping.  The player's position can then be fixed in place for the extensive examination.  Even better if an appropriate standing pose from ZaZ animation pack is used, with Hulda instructing the player how to assume it.

"Now stand in the middle of the carpet, hands behind your neck, legs spread.  I need to examine you for any diseases as well as your measurements."

The second thing I noticed was the two whores' faces were off in tint.  This from my understanding is caused by facegen files for the npcs not being included in the mod.  Here is a youtube video showing the problem and how to fix it.

The 31st entry of this post has a UNPB version of the Nightsay mashup armor, could it be included as a future option?

Finally, the quest Endurance does not start for me for some reason, as a consequence as soon as the first sex act is done with the first hired whore the scene will end with no additional dialogue. There is no journal entry and doing getstage APPS_SQ02 gives a value of 10.

The armor / clothing you can just replace that.

Copy your armor / clothing in the correct folder and rename it.

I and the whores have all Chapi clothes (UNPB BBP).

But guests are not horny. Crap ;)

I think you have the start of a good mod.  

Please consider removing all the inane chatter/comments/conversation from NPCs during the quest.  Maybe ask the author of Prison Overhaul how he did it (no repeating of stupid vanilla conversation in his mod).

You might also consider getting an English  speaking native to help with the correct phrasing of quest related conversation and instructions.  Some statements in the description and in game are hard to follow or idiomatically incorrect.

Keep up the good work.  Looking forward to more content...soon!

Finding someone who is nativly speaking english and can read german as well, is like trying to find a female, that's willing to do voice overs for this mod.

But feel free to use my engrish as base, when re-translating this mod into proper english.

Help of any kind is always welcome and highly appreciated.

On the other hand: Most translations are done as fast as possible, so people can test this mod. Final versions will take way longer to translate, as i'll pay way more attention to grammar errors and such.

Please take note; the english is unimportant next to the " inane chatter/comments/conversation from NPCs during the quest".  Bethesda decided for some insane reason to make every NPC talk to you every 5 seconds even though the conversation is out of context and a BIG immersion breaker ie. The innkeeper and other tavern wenches saying, "if your looking for work..." while you're already working.  Or a customer with their stupid Bethesda talk while you're trying to take an order or have sex with them.  Just FRD them with more appropriate conversation or just get them to SHUT THE HELL UP!

The issue with Hulda is already fixed in my dev version. I used the dialogue idle option but it seems it doesn't work with all idle animations so I wrote a package for the "investigation". That she pushes the player away is not intended. I just have to play a bit more with the radius so she stays next to you w/o pushing you away.

Is there any freeware/shareware program out there where I can preview the animations for Skyrim? The builtin preview does only works for the Skyrim animations and even then not for all.

Hulda is an innkeeper not a doctor. So she will not examine you for diseases because she would have no clue about it. She just want to take some measurements to let clothes tailored for you.

Thank you for the video, I will do that and include it into the bsa-file. Your request about the armor is noted down, but we are not sure yet, which kind of clothes we want to include. Outfits have to be similar so they fit for CBBE and UNP. Unfortunately that is not always possible and since I do use CBBE...well that wins regarding clothing choices.

The second quest is more or less a placeholder for things to come. Throughout coding the mod I found more issues which could break the scene completely. I dropped so many bricks that is insane. I'm still carefully writing the scene and extensively test it if it will be played as it should.

I'm digging into the arousal framework and will add someday the whore clothes as a naked option to the Aroused list. We have some kinky ideas already to keep the player interested. What will be included in 0.10.3 still needs to be determinated :)

Please take note; the english is unimportant next to the " inane chatter/comments/conversation from NPCs during the quest".  Bethesda decided for some insane reason to make every NPC talk to you every 5 seconds even though the conversation is out of context and a BIG immersion breaker ie. The innkeeper and other tavern wenches saying, "if your looking for work..." while you're already working.  Or a customer with their stupid Bethesda talk while you're trying to take an order or have sex with them.  Just FRD them with more appropriate conversation or just get them to SHUT THE HELL UP!

I know that they have alot of things to say which doesn't fit. I haven't touched it yet because they are more or less cosmetic issues. When I have time, I will take care of it and see if I just let them shut up or let them say more appropiate things.

The issue with Hulda is already fixed in my dev version. I used the dialogue idle option but it seems it doesn't work with all idle animations so I wrote a package for the "investigation". That she pushes the player away is not intended. I just have to play a bit more with the radius so she stays next to you w/o pushing you away.

Is there any freeware/shareware program out there where I can preview the animations for Skyrim? The builtin preview does only works for the Skyrim animations and even then not for all.

Hulda is an innkeeper not a doctor. So she will not examine you for diseases because she would have no clue about it. She just want to take some measurements to let clothes tailored for you.

Thank you for the video, I will do that and include it into the bsa-file. Your request about the armor is noted down, but we are not sure yet, which kind of clothes we want to include. Outfits have to be similar so they fit for CBBE and UNP. Unfortunately that is not always possible and since I do use CBBE...well that wins regarding clothing choices.

The second quest is more or less a placeholder for things to come. Throughout coding the mod I found more issues which could break the scene completely. I dropped so many bricks that is insane. I'm still carefully writing the scene and extensively test it if it will be played as it should.

I'm digging into the arousal framework and will add someday the whore clothes as a naked option to the Aroused list. We have some kinky ideas already to keep the player interested. What will be included in 0.10.3 still needs to be determinated :)

I know that they have alot of things to say which doesn't fit. I haven't touched it yet because they are more or less cosmetic issues. When I have time, I will take care of it and see if I just let them shut up or let them say more appropiate things.

It may or may not seem to you that people are complaining, but the truth is, we are all excited about this mod and think it is a great and timely addition to the painful lack of player slavery mods.  KUDOS guys, keep plugging along and we'll be there for you with high anticipation and gratitude. And for the love of all the 9 divines, don't get discouraged or burned out, we really, really need this kind of mod. (My beautiful dove-a-kin needs a good abusing and using...soon. She'd look good as a sex slave). 

Since Hulda always talks about selling her inn to Ysolda i wonder if Ysolda will play a part in the quest too in later versions.

An idea would be that Hulda is rather nice to the player but once Ysolda takes over the inn she would be meaner to the player. Another fellow lovelabber posted this nice idea about player debt which is increasing rather than decreasing and slowly leading into player slavery. I like this idea.

Maybe it also could be done via loansharking. The player can loan money and with mods like Defeat and STDs it is likely that sooner or later he/she loses to bandits or a lot for cures for sex diseases and can't pay back the loan. Then Hulda or Ysolda offer to repay the debt by becoming a waitress or whore and the cycle starts.

I also very much like the suggestion that there will be troublesome customers. They might secretely work together with the innkeeper to get the player deeper into trouble and more submissive because they are slavers too.

One idea more :cool: :

When entering the bannerd mare, Hulda offers the pc a free drink. Well, one blackout later the pc awakes in the bannerd mare - all her money is stolen and Hulda presents a huge bill. It seems that our heroine last night has invited everyone in the inn (or everyone in Whiterun) to drink with her. 

Now Hulda pretends to be nice, she will not call the gaurds but offers the tavern-job to pay the bill. And she takes all the stuff of the pc to make sure, that she is not simply running away...

The background that describes the relationship between Hulda (, numerous other NPCs) and the players toon, as well as her character has already been shaped out by us and we're now thinking about how to visualize it and what backstory to give to her, as she got none, so we can create a fitting one.
What exactly her background is or will be is still secret, so stay tuned for updates and news. ;)

But i can assure you, that the player will be able to choose different paths for almost every "action", leading to more or less drama.

Still: Keep suggestions coming, as we already included alot of them (so thanks to all who posted suggestions ... and bug reports ofc) and as long as we're not done with most parts of the story and background, it's still easy to include even more. :)

P.s.:

Has anyone found the bonus yet? What bonus? it's based on a "special" NPC, that comes into the bannered mare from time to time.

That do alot of NPCs, so which do i mean? Well ... it's a bonus for our loyal players, so spoiling it would be a waste, wouldn't it? ;)

The Endurance quest is essential, before you can start whoring yourself out, as Hulda needs to know if your qualified.

Bitte versuche in deutsch und englisch zu schreiben, damit auch alle anderen den Thread ohne Umwege verfolgen können. Google-Übersetzungen sind völlig ausreichend.

I'm also having the problem where the dialog ends without letting me respond to how the guests treated me.  Also it seems to have permanently removed my ability to sneak.

Im getting this issue in 10.2 also , but your suggestion of waiting to give trigger time doesn't work for me, it just times out and drops the dialogue box, then does nothing until I move, then Hulda force greets and accesses and pays the player all over again, constant loop. so 10.2 is unplayable for me at moment as I cant progress past day 1.

So I decided to checked this 1 out & found a game-breaking bug.

The dialogue with Hulda when your char is going to call it a day never goes anywhere, the dialogue cuts when she's asking is there any problem & loops all over again, does it has anything to do with the fact my char. went overtime? I still don't get what's the use for a broom though. As for the translation, I can see the translator is quite generous with the commas. I overlook "alot" and "an guest" because that's just too picky. Even that, I find it irritating when an NPC referred himself in third person after sex, something like "I feel like you're trying to bite him off than pleasing him"

Danke für den Mod

Die Tavernenarbeit ansich ist ja schon ne feine sache um geld zu verdienen und sorgt für ein nettes RP fealing, der start der weiterführung war auch recht nett bis jetzt.

wie es zur Sklaverei kommt is ja nochnicht raus, meine idee wäre die eifersucht der andern beiden mädels, weil man ihnen die kunden nimmt und sie den PC zu einer angeblich profitablen Hausbesuchs geschichte schicken ^^

nett wäre auch wenn ZaZ sachen eingebaut werden, es gibt soviele Rags, Ketten, Balken usw. die in noch keinem mod richtig genutzt werden, und es sicherlich eine gute sache ist wenn es um Sklaverei geht.

eine frage wäre da noch, sind die beiden Testmädels Custom Race oder vllt CBBE ? ich benutze UNPB Blessed Body+Coverwomen unp version

und die beiden mädels haben komplett andere Hautfarben was kopf und körper angeht, das sieht natürlich nicht schön aus.

bin auf die fortsetzung gespannt.

I might be confused or maybe I missed something.  I've completed the endurance quest but that's the end for me.  No "whoring out" option.  I go back to hulda after the sex with the girl upstairs but there is no options for anything else.  Am I missing something, and if so how do I fix it?

In game I checked my journal, it shows 2 completed days for tavern work but doesn't show completed endurance quest even though I received in game message that it was completed and the pop up for ordering the new upgrade.